Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 12:55 AM
Default reply to grimiore
replying to grimiore:
the reason the rest don't show up is because, if you examine the texture and alpha files, the parts covering the breasts are near the feet. to get the nipples to show up, you have to put them where the "bra" is.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:42 AM
The bust does have the same color as the skin, at least with the alien skin in debug mode. I tried that today when I was showing someone these clothes.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#78 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 4:55 AM
I downloaded these skins from peggysims. The silver pantsuit- it's a skirt coming over the pants, and the skirt is made up of all thoes individual stringy peices. Also, the other one, long in back, but scoops short in front. I don't know of any other mesh like it. Is this a mesh reference?
Screenshots

Life's like an hourglass glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe....Just breathe....
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 6:37 AM
Default how do i?
how do i extract those "hidden" meshes i can see when in debug mode? i coudl make some awesome recolours with those! anyone know how?

-Maggie
Check out my web site, we are always free!
Romance Sims -Maggie
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 10:26 AM
BlackKat13, those outfits from peggysims look really nice. They look like they were made from the Hula Dancer skin. They look like they have the coconut mesh. The Hula skin's dress, flower belt and lei are Alpha projections of some sort rather than a mesh. If the Alpha picture is made black the whole skirt and lei will disappear. I don't know why they had to add the stupid coconut mesh that doesn't disappear. It would have been much more versatile without them. The short nighties also have Alpha projections at the bottom, starting at the top of the slit and down, above the slit is a standard mesh.

romancereads81, on the previous page, near the middle, there is a .rar package of the four hidden meshes posted for download.
Space Pony
#81 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:39 AM
I've managed to unlock the wedding dress, but the submission was rejected. I'm just waiting to hear back as to why. Once I know I'll post it again for downloading - I know lots of people would like to get their hands on that. It's a nice gown & will make for some more variety.

Morague
Screenshots
Page 4 of 4