Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 10:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default The lot camera got messed up on my community lot, apparently.
I'd been building earlier this evening on this lot and everything was normal, I added all the windows/doors to the facade. Saved and exited to neighbourhood. Built on some others, went back to hood view to admire my work, decided to move the payphone on this lot (the white, cubey one on the corner) and opened it again. Switched to another window while it loaded (I always do this). Tabbed back and I thought I was in hood view but everything.... looked weird? And then I realised I had build/buy mode I was in the lot, I could grab a buy mode item and move it around on the lot, but I was so zoomed out I can't do anything! It won't let me zoom in any further.

So I know there is a camera mod that does this, however I have no camera mods installed. Er - how do I get the proper lot camera back again? Or do I just have to install that camera mod to edit this lot and then keep it as deco forevermore??

Just wondered if anyone had ever had this happen.

Photo or it didn't happen!

Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 10:10 PM
Could be a temporary bug - tried out and back into the game (without saving)?

Checked if anything has changed in your saved game (especially in the Cameras folder)?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2023 at 8:01 AM
I went back to nhood without saving and reentered and it was exactly the same. Come to think of it I didn't check the other lots - I hope they are OK!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...