Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 10:52 AM
Default How do i force my sims to walk and remove balloons
How do i force my sims to walk and remove balloons (the achievement balloons when a sim increases a skill point etc.)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 11:03 PM
Just to be clear...

As I understand it, you are looking for advice on how to create two different mods.

The first one forces your sims to walk, rather than to run.

The second one stops messages from appearing when a sim increases their skills.

Is that correct? If not, could you please attempt to be more clear about exactly what you're trying to do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Just to be clear...

As I understand it, you are looking for advice on how to create two different mods.

The first one forces your sims to walk, rather than to run.

The second one stops messages from appearing when a sim increases their skills.

Is that correct? If not, could you please attempt to be more clear about exactly what you're trying to do?

Yes that is correct but im not that gr8 at modding im more of the object creation person. With the messages i figured out that the showheadlines off cheat removes them but the sounds still play. And is there anyway to make the interaction queue become invisible when in cameraman mode because i am trying to make a movie but i am using fraps because my sims 2 slows down considerably when using the ingame recorder so i dont want any unwanted things on the screen. thanks