Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xSkyBirdx
Did you figure out how to get the anims to work right?

no but d you still have the file that you talked about several posts back about that when you clicked it one sim died? if i have that file i can probably get it to work
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#27 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathealer
here is my file if you wanna look at it and make some changes SkyBird (or Echo if you read my PM). Good luck mate.

Are you running your tests with testing cheats enabled? And assuming you are, are you getting an error? (If you're not, then please try turning on testing cheats and see what you get.)

Your attachment only includes the social object, not the plugin itself. Have you been able to confirm that the social is actually getting called from your plugin?

Also, it might be worth grabbing yourself a new GUID now, rather than later. The one you're using will almost certainly clash with another mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:12 PM Last edited by deathealer : 11th Sep 2011 at 7:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Are you running your tests with testing cheats enabled? And assuming you are, are you getting an error? (If you're not, then please try turning on testing cheats and see what you get.)

Your attachment only includes the social object, not the plugin itself. Have you been able to confirm that the social is actually getting called from your plugin?

Also, it might be worth grabbing yourself a new GUID now, rather than later. The one you're using will almost certainly clash with another mod.

no i haven't been using testing cheats but i will certainly try it. i only atttached my social object not the plugin because i think the plugin works fine, it shows up in the pie menu but i will attach them both with this post. and i will also change the guid of the social object if thats what you mean. here you can take a look at my old function and my new function(the old one just says Func, the new one says test1) plus my social plugin if you want to. both function files have the same guid on purpose, i copied the old one and tested with the new one.

EDIT: i just went and changed the guid for both the social object and plugin and tried with testing cheats and it worked, but i got an error and person a did not do anything but the whole vampire bite for person b ran through
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deathdealers-vampire-interaction.zip (23.5 KB, 20 downloads) - View custom content
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#29 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:55 AM
Could you attach a copy the error log file as well? That will be the thing which explains what went wrong.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 2:11 AM
but if you don't mind me asking, what was i doing wrong on mine?(what did you change to fix it?)

All I did was what MSD said in this post:
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
For what it is worth, I set Node 2 in your "CT - Object Menu" BHAV to have the True Target return False (so it shouldn't appear on the Active Sim as a self-interaction) and I let the False target proceed to the next node. Then I had Node 8 set Temp 0 := Literal 1 just in case.

In your "CT - Object Menu Command", I selected Node 0 and clicked on the "Insert via True" button. Then reselected Node 0 and changed it to be [prim 0x0002] Expression (Param 0x0001 == Literal 0x0001) with the True Target path proceeding to Node 1 and the False Target path returning False. Again, this was just a precaution.

In your OBJF, I removed the Action BHAVs for the Goal Check and Reaction Handler lines since I don't think those are necessary (I didn't see them in Echo's mod).

Then I noticed something major. Both of your packages have the same GUID in their OBJDs, meaning they conflict with each other. Rather than having to update the BHAV which spawns the social object, I merely changed the GUID in the OBJD for the social plugin. Then the interaction showed up for me in-game. The Sim routed, but I got "IK target animation cannot find bone on other object" error on the node which plays the Sim animation.

I think that the main problem was the GUIDs being the same. (I'm not really sure about the the other stuff was for, honestly.)

Could you attach a copy the error log file

Echo, if you could try to help me as well, I'd really appreciate it
Here are my files right now (the BHAVs are still just clones of the Savage interaction; I plan on editting them, but I haven't yet since they don't work as it is).
I also attatched an error log so you an try to see what's wrong.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  xSkyBirdxWerewolfAttackUPDATED.rar (9.3 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  ObjectError_N002_t21898.rar (9.9 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#31 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:35 AM
Hi SkyBird

The error you are getting is an odd one, certainly. Are you, by any chance, testing this code in a base game starter environment?

Echo
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 9:45 PM
Thanks for the reply, Echo.
I have Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Season, BV, and Happy Holidays Stuff Pack installed. And I'm not using that Any Game Starter thing if that's what you mean.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 11:11 PM
Could you attach a copy the error log file as well? That will be the thing which explains what went wrong.

here's the error log file, and i saw you ask skybird about an EP/game thing and if you need to know i have double deluxe and all other individual EPs. sorry this is late had internet problems.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deathdealers-vampire-interaction.zip (26.6 KB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:53 AM Last edited by xSkyBirdx : 20th Sep 2011 at 2:01 AM.
Okay, I just found a big problem in my mod: the savage interaction I imported referenced a "Watch Fight" interaction that I hadn't imported or added to my pie menu functions/strings. I thought that after I fixed this it might work, but I'm not that lucky. There's another error now, which I have attached. Here is what I found when I tried my best to read the log. The log states that the error ("Invalid constant") occurs in the BHAV "Interaction- Person A- Fight (attack B)" in node 31. I don't know what the problem with this node is thopugh, because it appears to be the same as the one in the maxis code. (I am referencing the code from the objects package in my pets folder, group 0x7F66877C.) Can someone tell me what I need to fix?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  xSkyBirdxWerewolfAttack9-19-11.rar (19.7 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#35 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:50 PM
Deathealer, you're calling an "IK" animation. That's an animation which is meant to by synched up between two sims, and as such, is really quite tricky to use.

Try switching it out for a non-IK animation (I normally test this stuff using the 'hula' animation) and see if the rest of your code works. If it does, then you either need to pick a different animation or make sure that you have a valid IK target (other sim) playing the equivalent animation at the right time.

here's the error log file, and i saw you ask skybird about an EP/game thing and if you need to know i have double deluxe and all other individual EPs. sorry this is late had internet problems.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#36 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:59 PM
Skybird, once again, your code looks correct at the point where the error log says it should be failing! Just as a sanity check, change the "Const 0x1003:0x00" to "Literal 0x01BC", and see if you still get the error. (The two values should be equivalent.)

I also need to check something, because we're dealing with social objects... Have you, at any point, saved your testing lot while the social object was in your downloads? Because if you have, then you need to either delete that lot and start testing on a new one, or change the GUID on your plugin object. Social plugins are global, so they get spawned when the lot first gets created. If you save, then you save the lot with that social plugin in a particular state, which may not work with your code changes the next time around.

The last thing I'd double check is that you haven't got multiple versions of this mod in your downloads. It sounds obvious, but it's caught me out more than once!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 2:47 AM Last edited by xSkyBirdx : 21st Sep 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Yay, I just got it to work!! Idk what the problem was, I changed the thing you said and I made a new tester family (even though I'm pretty sure I never saved it- it still opened to exactly 7:55 pm, just like when I saved it like a month ago...) Hooray!! Thanks so much, Echo & MSD! :lovestruc

(Next comes the part where I have to actually EDIT the BHAVs, though... uh-oh )

Death, here's what I've got so far, but idk if it'll help you at all, based on what Echo said.

EDIT: How do you change the autonomy/advertising for a social interaction?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  xSkyBirdxWerewolfAttack9-20-11.rar (10.0 KB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 3:52 PM
Deathealer, you're calling an "IK" animation. That's an animation which is meant to by synched up between two sims, and as such, is really quite tricky to use.

Try switching it out for a non-IK animation (I normally test this stuff using the 'hula' animation) and see if the rest of your code works. If it does, then you either need to pick a different animation or make sure that you have a valid IK target (other sim) playing the equivalent animation at the right time.

tried it with the hula animation and it worked like a charm. so i changed it to something i liked better than a hula animation and it works now so i already edited the BHAVs like i wanted them when i first got this idea so thanks Echo. but i will probably try to figure out IK animations (one's with 2 sims right?) so i can make even better ones. so thanks echo and msd.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 3:57 PM

Yay, I just got it to work!! Idk what the problem was, I changed the thing you said and I made a new tester family (even though I'm pretty sure I never saved it- it still opened to exactly 7:55 pm, just like when I saved it like a month ago...) Hooray!! Thanks so much, Echo & MSD! :lovestruc

(Next comes the part where I have to actually EDIT the BHAVs, though... uh-oh )

Death, here's what I've got so far, but idk if it'll help you at all, based on what Echo said.

EDIT: How do you change the autonomy/advertising for a social interaction?

i found out what my problem was and it was that i dont have any freakin clue on how to use an IK animation, like the vampire one but i dont know if your werewolf one is or not. so im glad you got yours to work and i might take another look at your final with my final and see if i like where im at or not. i just used the die-sickness anim for person B and a wink gesture for Person A, but i got what i wanted in the long run. so i dont see why you would need my file except just for looking at to compare what went wrong but i'll post it anyway. thanks MSD, Echo, and Skybird( for doing this social interaction project with me on the same page).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deathdealers-FEED-interactionFINAL.zip (15.6 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 5:05 PM
i found out what my problem was and it was that i dont have any freakin clue on how to use an IK animation, like the vampire one but i dont know if your werewolf one is or not. so im glad you got yours to work and i might take another look at your final with my final and see if i like where im at or not. i just used the die-sickness anim for person B and a wink gesture for Person A, but i got what i wanted in the long run. so i dont see why you would need my file except just for looking at to compare what went wrong but i'll post it anyway. thanks MSD, Echo, and Skybird( for doing this social interaction project with me on the same page).

Well I'm not really sure if mine was an IK interaction, does that just mean one for multiple sims? If so then I guess it is. But did you just start your interaction BHAVs from scratch? Because if you did, it will probably be easier to clone a Maxis one and then modify it like I am doing. I found the code for the vampire "Bite Neck" earlier- what you have to do to get to it is in filter resources search for "0x7fb098f7". Clone everything in that group and import it into your package and then change the group numbers to #FFFFFFFF. You can delete the TTAs and TTAB and anything else you already had in yours, though. Then make sure in your TTAB you make the interactions the Maxis ones. Hopefully that will make the animations line up write since they do work in the maxis code.

But for it it to work, you will probably have to change any time it checks to see if the sim is a vampire to is it a plant sim. Also find the part that changes person B into a vampire and get rid of that too. Well, you'll probably have to edit a lot more like make it increase water and make it so person B can't reject it, but at least the animations should work ok. At least thats what I'm trying to do. And it sounds like you already know to make all the other stuff work, so hopefully it won't be too hard. I haven't even editted mine yet... (when you click it it just does the exact same thing as savage which is obviously not how I wanted it) I don't know how to change the autonomy and I want to work on changing the relationship changes, but that BHAV has way too many variables and none of them are labeled so it's really confusing... well maybe I'll be able to figure it out once I spend more time looking at it. Good luck with yours I hope you can get the animations to work right!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:54 AM
Well I'm not really sure if mine was an IK interaction, does that just mean one for multiple sims? If so then I guess it is. But did you just start your interaction BHAVs from scratch? Because if you did, it will probably be easier to clone a Maxis one and then modify it like I am doing. I found the code for the vampire "Bite Neck" earlier- what you have to do to get to it is in filter resources search for "0x7fb098f7". Clone everything in that group and import it into your package and then change the group numbers to #FFFFFFFF. You can delete the TTAs and TTAB and anything else you already had in yours, though. Then make sure in your TTAB you make the interactions the Maxis ones. Hopefully that will make the animations line up write since they do work in the maxis code.

But for it it to work, you will probably have to change any time it checks to see if the sim is a vampire to is it a plant sim. Also find the part that changes person B into a vampire and get rid of that too. Well, you'll probably have to edit a lot more like make it increase water and make it so person B can't reject it, but at least the animations should work ok. At least thats what I'm trying to do. And it sounds like you already know to make all the other stuff work, so hopefully it won't be too hard. I haven't even editted mine yet... (when you click it it just does the exact same thing as savage which is obviously not how I wanted it) I don't know how to change the autonomy and I want to work on changing the relationship changes, but that BHAV has way too many variables and none of them are labeled so it's really confusing... well maybe I'll be able to figure it out once I spend more time looking at it. Good luck with yours I hope you can get the animations to work right!

i just got it to work just like the bite neck! i compared the maxis to mine and i remembered awhile back that my STO attributes on the pop-up wizard said person a for person a BHAV and vice versa, well i checked it on the Maxis and they were opposites. so i changed them to be like the maxis ones and my anims back to the vampire ones and then it worked! so my goal is complete.

i saw you mentioned autonomy? ive seen that in the OBJD before but what does it do exactly? if you fill me in maybe i can help.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#42 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 8:56 AM
Good job on getting it to work, deathealer and xSkyBirdx!

Whether or not an interaction is autonomous is determined by the "Autonomy" value in the TTAB. Sims are generally driven by motives. When they need to pee, they will use a toilet because a toilet advertises a Bladder benefit. The fact that the toilet's interaction actually does something about the bladder motive is how the "Hey, my Sim knew toilets are for peeing" illusion works. You could have the "Read a Book" interaction be more attractive (i.e. offer a better Bladder benefit) to a full-bladder Sim and he/she may prefer reading over using a toilet (with disastrous results if reading a book doesn't do something about that bladder motive). Of course, such false advertisement is not illegal to Sims so you can certainly do so.

How attractive an interaction is and for what reason is controlled by the Motives tab (also in the TTAB). You can specify an additional motive boost for a special "Type" attribute, corresponding with an attribute for the Sim. For example, you could declare an extra Fun boost for Serious Sims to give the appearance that Serious Sims enjoy the interaction more or you can have an interaction seem to be more or less attractive as the Sim ages (as if they are out-growing their childhood toys or learning to better appreciate an activity as they age).

Clicking the Help button in the TTAB window will give an explanation of the various settings. I still don't fully understand all the values myself though.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 2:02 AM Last edited by xSkyBirdx : 1st Oct 2011 at 2:36 AM.
I tried doing that, but it wasn't working. I found out that the reason was that the CT menu BHAV had this node that was disabling autonomy:
"[prim 0x0002] Expression (Param 0x0001 (Autonomous? (1=true)) == Literal 0x0000)" (false if false)
Once I deleted it it worked fine
I am still changing stuff because I haven't had much time to work on it lately, but I'm making progress
I did want to ask, though, if I used, for example, the BHAV that checks if a sim is a vampire, does it mean that the mod wouldn't work for anyone who doesn't have nightlife or would the game just ignore it (always return false)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:57 PM
Good job on getting it to work, deathealer and xSkyBirdx!

Whether or not an interaction is autonomous is determined by the "Autonomy" value in the TTAB. Sims are generally driven by motives. When they need to pee, they will use a toilet because a toilet advertises a Bladder benefit. The fact that the toilet's interaction actually does something about the bladder motive is how the "Hey, my Sim knew toilets are for peeing" illusion works. You could have the "Read a Book" interaction be more attractive (i.e. offer a better Bladder benefit) to a full-bladder Sim and he/she may prefer reading over using a toilet (with disastrous results if reading a book doesn't do something about that bladder motive). Of course, such false advertisement is not illegal to Sims so you can certainly do so.

How attractive an interaction is and for what reason is controlled by the Motives tab (also in the TTAB). You can specify an additional motive boost for a special "Type" attribute, corresponding with an attribute for the Sim. For example, you could declare an extra Fun boost for Serious Sims to give the appearance that Serious Sims enjoy the interaction more or you can have an interaction seem to be more or less attractive as the Sim ages (as if they are out-growing their childhood toys or learning to better appreciate an activity as they age).

Clicking the Help button in the TTAB window will give an explanation of the various settings. I still don't fully understand all the values myself though.

thanks for helpin me figure it out, but thats not what im here for. I am making a telescope and what i want it to do is when you use the interaction, it puts a "shard" in your inventory and once you have the shard you can do a custom interaction. i was looking at the buy potion interaction because i knew it had some kind of BHAV that added something to your inventory. So i looked at it and the main nodes i saw useful in the "add potions" BHAV were the create object instance and the expression one with the stack object stuff and the locals, literals. so i extracted the whole file and changed the object instance to my "shard" and changed the values of the locals, literals,etc so i would be sure they didnt conflict with any values from other BHAVs in the file. i loaded it up and it didnt work, so what im asking is how do you add an object to your sims inventory and add a node that checks for that item? i will attach my telescope, my shard, and the file i was using to adjust with just in case. if you dont mind can you help me with this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:59 PM
here they are, i forgot to add them in previous reply.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deathdealers-powerscope.zip (133.3 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#46 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 6:27 AM
xSkyBirdx: In base or Uni-only environments (i.e. pre-Nightlife), the game engine won't recognize the BHAV. It may or may not proceed how you would expect it to. I would think that post-Nightlife games would understand it and return false if the Sim is not a vampire (which would be impossible without Nightlife). But I'm not certain. Just in case (and for good programming), you probably should perform an EP check first. Here are some related posts:
Any EP check parameters?
BHAV to perform an EP check?
Single Post

deathealer: I don't have much time tonight, but here's what I did from an old project:
[prim 0x002A] Create New Object Instance (GUID 0x--------, place: out of world (put new object id in Stack Object), Create object normally, fail if tile is non-empty: False, pass Temp 0 to main: False, move in a new Sim: False, copying design mode materials from object in Temp 5: False)
[prim 0x0033] Manage Inventory (Add Token And Instance Info of Stack Object (include contained objects), Category: visible non-memory, Inventory (singular): Neighbor: My person data 0x001F (neighbor id))

If you just want to copy/paste, here's the Wizard code for the 0x0033 BHAV: 13121F00100000000000000000000000.

In my surfing mod, there is a "Surfing - TEST" BHAV which has a check for the presence of the surfboard in the inventory to control if the interaction appears or not. Feel free to take a peek at the code.

Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 9:17 PM
xSkyBirdx: In base or Uni-only environments (i.e. pre-Nightlife), the game engine won't recognize the BHAV. It may or may not proceed how you would expect it to. I would think that post-Nightlife games would understand it and return false if the Sim is not a vampire (which would be impossible without Nightlife). But I'm not certain. Just in case (and for good programming), you probably should perform an EP check first. Here are some related posts:
Any EP check parameters?
BHAV to perform an EP check?
Single Post

deathealer: I don't have much time tonight, but here's what I did from an old project:
[prim 0x002A] Create New Object Instance (GUID 0x--------, place: out of world (put new object id in Stack Object), Create object normally, fail if tile is non-empty: False, pass Temp 0 to main: False, move in a new Sim: False, copying design mode materials from object in Temp 5: False)
[prim 0x0033] Manage Inventory (Add Token And Instance Info of Stack Object (include contained objects), Category: visible non-memory, Inventory (singular): Neighbor: My person data 0x001F (neighbor id))

If you just want to copy/paste, here's the Wizard code for the 0x0033 BHAV: 13121F00100000000000000000000000.

In my surfing mod, there is a "Surfing - TEST" BHAV which has a check for the presence of the surfboard in the inventory to control if the interaction appears or not. Feel free to take a peek at the code.

What i am trying to do now is actually make the shard appear in my inventory, and i tried what you said and it freezes my game to where i cant even quit! Before i had a problem to where it would freeze but eventually load and about 995 of the shards would appear in my inventory. Im not really concerned about the intreraction yet, just the shard. What am i not doing? Im gonna attach this file AND the shard because i think some of the problem is the shard itself but i dont know what. The shard is Echo's wand but without his coloring and nothing else of my mod has anything to do with Echo's. Can you help?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deathdealers-powerscope.zip (129.2 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#48 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 6:30 AM
In your "Interaction-Summon Power" BHAV, does your SimPE indicate you are using a valid BHAV for node 1? In mine, it says "[global 0x05CA] [unknown BHAV] (???)." The Wiki entry on Globals indicates there is no such Global. (If you want a dummy/placeholder node, use [global 0x02F3] No-Op which doesn't really do anything* and always returns "True.") Always be sure to have valid nodes; I wouldn't assume that the game will always react or progress through a BHAV as intended when it reaches code it doesn't understand. (If the game cannot understand a node, how can it know if it should progress down the "True" path or the "False" path?)

Because your node 2 points back to node 1 (which points to node 2), your interaction is going to loop, constantly creating/adding shards as it performs the "Sub - Add Shard" BHAV with each cycle of the loop. If you have debug mode on (which you should whenever you are testing hacked objects or other kinds of mods), you may be getting a "Too many iterations" error. Rather than pointing back to node 1, set node 2 to return True to the end the interaction.

For the sake of "good programming practices," the "Create New Object Instance" node in "Sub - Add Shard" should probably return Error on its False Target, just so that it can signal a proverbial "red flag" if the object isn't created for whatever reason.

[* Okay, technically speaking, No-Op indeed does something. It simply compares if Literal 0 > Literal 0 and returns "True" for both the "True" and "False" paths. But functionally speaking, it doesn't really do anything. No values are changed and you are guaranteed a returned value of "True." ]

Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 11:54 PM
In your "Interaction-Summon Power" BHAV, does your SimPE indicate you are using a valid BHAV for node 1? In mine, it says "[global 0x05CA] [unknown BHAV] (???)." The Wiki entry on Globals indicates there is no such Global. (If you want a dummy/placeholder node, use [global 0x02F3] No-Op which doesn't really do anything* and always returns "True.") Always be sure to have valid nodes; I wouldn't assume that the game will always react or progress through a BHAV as intended when it reaches code it doesn't understand. (If the game cannot understand a node, how can it know if it should progress down the "True" path or the "False" path?)

Because your node 2 points back to node 1 (which points to node 2), your interaction is going to loop, constantly creating/adding shards as it performs the "Sub - Add Shard" BHAV with each cycle of the loop. If you have debug mode on (which you should whenever you are testing hacked objects or other kinds of mods), you may be getting a "Too many iterations" error. Rather than pointing back to node 1, set node 2 to return True to the end the interaction.

For the sake of "good programming practices," the "Create New Object Instance" node in "Sub - Add Shard" should probably return Error on its False Target, just so that it can signal a proverbial "red flag" if the object isn't created for whatever reason.

[* Okay, technically speaking, No-Op indeed does something. It simply compares if Literal 0 > Literal 0 and returns "True" for both the "True" and "False" paths. But functionally speaking, it doesn't really do anything. No values are changed and you are guaranteed a returned value of "True." ]

alright i fixed the shard problem and i got it to animate right! But now i need to work on the check for the shard with the custom interaction. i looked at your surfin code and is it the manage inventory one? if it is then i tried that one and it said stack number out of range, so i went in and looked at it again and added the "STI:=Literal 0" and the "set to next" but i didnt know what to put in the "set to next" one so i put in my shard GUID. I tried it and it still said stack number out of range. So what do i do from here?
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#50 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 5:35 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 12th Oct 2011 at 5:50 AM.
I admit my goof in my previous post. It seems my SimPE filetable was set to ignore EPs or something and thus it wasn't recognizing the Global BHAV you used. Hence the "unknown BHAV" issue. Sorry about that.

Can you attach your updated version so I can see exactly what you have done?

Tumblr
Page 2 of 3