Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Yamatetsu : 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:35 PM. Reason: To be clearer - Sexy Pack 3 finalized !
Sexy Pack V3
Hi,

The Sexy Pack 3 for The SIMS 2 is finalized.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
/!\ It is highly recommended to uninstall previous release first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

HERE you find some previews (french website).

It's a multi-languages install program (in English, French, Spanish and German). You can select components to install, and uninstall the pack in one click. Content is available for female adult/young adult SIMS only. You can create female SIMS with new skins (with sexual attributes : milk, caramel, coffee, chocolate) at step 1, and choose several garments at step 5 (undies, bathing suit, sportwear, etc...).

You will find further details in the "ReadMe.rtf"

Here you will find French URL to download the Pack (26 Mo) :
http://www.blue-hardware.com/divers...lecharge256.php (click on "téléchargez" - 3 RGB disks icon)

This Sexy Pack is completely free.
You can download and upload it on your websites *if* you don't manage one of those crap "pay for content" websites (no TSR, no paypal, no allopass, no money ask... free, free and free !).

----------------
Note :

The "setup" has been tested/checked by me and all French who have already downloaded the Sexy Pack. It's easier to manage (choice of components), to install (run and follow informations), and to uninstall (one click).

I you don't want to run an "*.exe" file on your computer (a fact I can understand), that's your choice. I make an installer to avoid all explanations, like "how to install bla-bla..." (it is on several website, not only on MTS2), explanations that I had with many users for the first Pack. Moreover, the install process is fast and user-friendly, it's more "professional" in this way.

Besides, I am an administrator of the French website www.blue-hardware.com, where was primarly uploaded the file. Do you really think I will try to place a backdoor, trojan, virus, spyware or one of those crap piece of code ?

Finally, nothing prevent you from checking the file at home before installing it (antivirus, spybot, etc...), or to wait until others test it before you (in this case, you're really paranoiac).
----------------
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 5:57 AM
I really like the two grey swimsuits. Nice work. I look forward to its release. :-)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 5:58 AM
Looooooks just fine, where are the files? bring them on
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 6:01 AM
The three outfits in the middle would be great for athletic wear! Beautiful!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 6:13 AM
Love'em!..the gray ones are my fave...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 12:31 PM
wonderful, can't wait to download them
#7 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 5:11 PM
Oooh I really like those
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 8:33 PM
Nice work. Like them
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 9:15 PM
Adidas,The Brand With Three Stripes...i realy like that one
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:53 AM
that's cool...
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 12:00 PM
the bathing suits are great!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 9:25 AM
Its fine, really a good creation.
My compliments!
Banned
#13 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yamatetsu
Thank you.

The pack is done, but I have a problem to make a setup with NSIS (nullsoft installer), I must code. But I'm not a coder. That's the problem.

Please do NOT make an installer. Just pack the files using rar or ZIP! Not everyone wants to install the files directly into their Sims 2 installation, lots of people want to check the files first.

I and many others refuse to download files that come with an installer. Running an unknown executable on your computer is always a bad idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 7:36 PM
Updated Thread - 01/02/2005

-- Sexy Pack 2.1 finalized.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 8:14 PM
Updated Thread - 01/02/2005

-- Sexy Pack 2.1 finalized.

So where do I go to get the English version?

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiSim
So where do I go to get the English version?

That's the same file.
It's just hosted on those 2 French website.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 8:22 PM
Ok where exactly are these files going? I do not like the way these files have been packed into a .exe. I really love the skins, but could you possibly just put the packages files into a .zip a .rar so much easier.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 8:30 PM Last edited by Yamatetsu : 1st Feb 2005 at 8:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Care
Ok where exactly are these files going?

As usual :
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My documents\EA Games\The Sims 2

>> All "*.packages" and "ReadMe.rtf" are located in "Downloads" (SPxxx_hexadecimal_bla.package)

>> The single file "userStartup.cheat" goes into "Config"

----------

For the exe, I explained above the reasons why I made a "setup" file. And believe me, for those who don't have a computer background, that's easier to handle.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM
I just downloaded the pack and they're great! I especially like the computer wiring-type tops.

And the .exe file was a :gidea:
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 9:15 PM
That's the same file.
It's just hosted on those 2 French website.

Is it compatible with Windows XP?

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
#21 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 9:29 PM
exe.
i see no problem at exe files ^^, lest's just trust people for a moment xDDDD, i know it's hard, but TRY ^^V
#22 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 9:39 PM
Great pack!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for your comments.
:D

Quote:
Is it compatible with Windows XP ?

Yes,
I tested the script under several Windows XP.
(with or without SIMS 2 - an error message occurs in this case)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 10:10 PM
I love the eye colours Yam, thank ya!

Mad max I love your sig and avatar! Kunigits!!

No offense Yam, this is a quote. "Can you tell I am French by my outraaaageous accent?!"
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 11:46 PM
sweetness!!!! thanks!
Page 1 of 2