Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SexyShelly
I cannot download from this site. Maxis puts already used reg numbers in their brand new products, stupid idiots, so unless I go out and buy the sims AGAIN I cannot reg & download from this site. (Even though I'm product registered for all other of their sims products) Wish I could, I don't even browse it and may be missing out on alot of good stuff, but oh well.

Same here. I allready contacted support, but no answer. I suspect they think I stole the game

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
maybe you bought a black market version of the game without knowing it.... i'll be uploading some cleavage skins soon that have nipples at my site (http://www.helaene.com) my skins have more realistic faces, by the way.
Test Subject
#103 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 3:13 AM
Test Subject
#104 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Allan Akbar
There are no bigger boobs available anywhere. We can't do new meshes, or modify the old ones, yet so it's technically impossible to make bigger boobs. Anyone who tells you they have seen such meshes, or have such meshes, is telling you a lie. The only bigger boobs available anywhere is a special clothing mesh hidden within Sims 2, like a stuffed bra, but it can only be used with a special amazon outfit, since it's a part of that outfit.

no, your wrong. Dudley (sp?) made a default replacement set of female meshes. And yes...it makes the boobs bigger and it is available on this site. I think the thread is called female breast augmentation or something like that.
Test Subject
#105 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StudioMaxRULEZ
no, your wrong. Dudley (sp?) made a default replacement set of female meshes. And yes...it makes the boobs bigger and it is available on this site. I think the thread is called female breast augmentation or something like that.

Erm.. yeah. But the post you quoted above was from December of '04. Most likely, the information was quite correct at the time. You have to remember that a lot of these threads have been alive longer we've had the tools and ability to mod certain game aspects (like meshes for example, and by the sounds of it.. animations to follow soon if all goes well.)

-Kitty
Test Subject
#106 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fishface60
Not sure about cleavage, but for everything else just check the adult genetics section in the downloads.

Where on earth is that section? i can't find the damn thing lol, everyone's always talking about it. could i have a link? :confused:

To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

xo.
Test Subject
#107 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackweb6
Where on earth is that section? i can't find the damn thing lol, everyone's always talking about it. could i have a link? :confused:

same here I can't seem to find it
#108 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:25 AM
well, i haven't tried this but i did it with The Sims 1. just make a new outfit thats the same color as the person's skin. i'l try it and upload it if i do.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No longer needed.
Page 5 of 5