Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 1:08 AM
This is great Yamatetsu but some things were hard for me to find at first. Will there be versions of the clothes for Teen and Elder Females ever made? Possibly ones for the Child age too? It's sure a lot better than anything I could ever make.

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 1:30 AM
Why does need userStartup.cheat file? Put a version in rar or ZIP, it is smaller than an executable or then compact using ZLib.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 2:13 AM Last edited by Zeljka : 10th Feb 2005 at 8:32 AM. Reason: *I'd forgotten to look at the eyes...
They're great!

I really appreciate that you made separates that match. Though I occasionally use whole outfits, I much prefer separates, as you can put the same great jeans or skirts on more than one Sim but actually have them look different.

To anyone who's not sure... a suggestion?
Before I install 'packs' I move my download folder and let the new pack install to an empty one, then go into body shop where I know any custom content is new... that way you can check it out before you add it to the masses you already have.

I downloaded everything except the startup (I already have a no-censor in my start up)

*ooh, the eyes are wonderful! The greys are particularly stunning, the salmon are very cool (different, yet not unnatural looking) as a whole, some of the nicest I've seen!

Great work!
Merci beaucoups pour le(s) partagé!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 7:27 AM
I downloaded it and then while in gameplay I tried using the mirror to change the hair and make-up of one of my sims and everything that I had downloaded prior to that is now gone. But if I go to make a new sim it is all there. I don't understand. Then I tried to uninstall it and there is still nothing there. Is there anything still in the game that I have to take out? It cant be anything else because I always make sure when I download something I test it out before adding anything else. I don't know what the problem is...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 7:30 AM
Nice work! =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:44 PM
First of all, thank you for your nice comments.
:D

Quote:
No offense Yam, this is a quote. "Can you tell I am French by my outraaaageous accent?!"

Which outraaaaageaous accent ?
I write, there's no accent !

Quote:
ill there be versions of the clothes for Teen and Elder Females ever made? Possibly ones for the Child age too ?

Maybe, but I cannot promise it.
I don't want to make sexy/lolita teen clothes, for many reasons, but I could for "young adult" (who comes with university expansion).

Quote:
Why does need userStartup.cheat file? Put a version in rar or ZIP, it is smaller than an executable or then compact using ZLib.

The userStartUp.cheat file is a component, you can choose to install it or not (it only contain the censorgrid command line). The Sexy Pack contain 94 packages, *already* compressed with Zlib (20,5 Mo). Compressed with WinRAR, there is no gain (20,4 Mo). Moreover, with a new version, the file grow up... All-in-one (with install choice, i repeat) is a good point for me to manage my files.

Quote:
I really appreciate that you made separates that match. Though I occasionally use whole outfits, I much prefer separates, as you can put the same great jeans or skirts on more than one Sim but actually have them look different.

I have the same point of vue.
I try, when it is possible, to separate the tops from bottom.

Quote:
ooh, the eyes are wonderful! The greys are particularly stunning, the salmon are very cool (different, yet not unnatural looking) as a whole, some of the nicest I've seen!

Thank you.
I like the greys, too.

Quote:
Merci beacoups pour le(s) partagé!

Small french trainee :
we could say :
"Merci beaucoup de l'avoir partagé"
or
"Merci beaucoup de le mettre en partage"
or
"Merci beaucoup de le partager (implicite - avec nous)"
"Thank you very much to share it (implicit - with us)"
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 7:43 PM
"outrageous accent" - geographical humor (i.e., "you had to be there.") It's from the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Inventor
#33 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 3:18 PM
Wow I love the eyecolors as well as the clothing. Ok I'm downloading now, I just have to wait around 2 hours for it to finish lol (curses dial-up) but the quality is well worth it (I pray I don't get disconnected)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:36 AM
Quote:
Wow I love the eyecolors as well as the clothing. Ok I'm downloading now, I just have to wait around 2 hours for it to finish lol (curses dial-up) but the quality is well worth it (I pray I don't get disconnected)

Thank you.
And I'm with you. Cursed dial-up !
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yamatetsu

Small french trainee :
we could say :
"Merci beaucoup de l'avoir partagé"
or
"Merci beaucoup de le mettre en partage"
or
"Merci beaucoup de le partager (implicite - avec nous)"
"Thank you very much to share it (implicit - with us)"

heh heh,
Fluent for the first half of my life, but use it or lose it...
I took a refresher course with a French Canadian and really wasn't happy with the grammar she taught us, but hey, who am I to argue french grammar with someone named Fleurette?
Inventor
#36 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:04 AM
Very nice. I like the sportwear outfit. Thanks
Banned
#37 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 11:40 PM
How do we donwload the English version?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 1:25 AM
Could you read the post I wrote ?

Here you will find French URL to download the Pack (20,5 Mo) :
http://www.blue-hardware.com/divers...lecharge256.php (click on "téléchargez" - 3 RGB disks icon)
http://www.sims2-france.com/pack_sexy.phtml (click on "téléchargez le sexy pack")

It's a multi-languages setup, but it's hosted in France.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yamatetsu
Maybe, but I cannot promise it.
I don't want to make sexy/lolita teen clothes, for many reasons, but I could for "young adult" (who comes with university expansion).

I meant age-specific clothes for those age groups. You're really good at making clothes so I was curious as to how clothes for them by you would look.

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 2:29 AM
I love this pack! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:25 AM
Quote:
I meant age-specific clothes for those age groups. You're really good at making clothes so I was curious as to how clothes for them by you would look

Quote:
Pleaaasse do these for Teens as well! When we play the game our Teens are like 18/19 so there's nothing pervy about it! Pretty please...

Perhaps.
I can't promise anything.
Maybe I would make a new version, according to the time (and desire).

Quote:
I love this pack! Thanks!

Thank you.
I like you appreciate it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:29 AM
Update : Sexy Pack v2.2

Change :
- minor change in installation script
- all packages are now ready for "Adult" & "Young Adult" from EP1 (university).
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:43 AM
Love your work and I have to say wow to the high tech download it worked great thank you for sharing.
#44 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:26 AM
Mille remerciements pour le sexy-pack, c'est tres chic et je suis en train de le telecharger sans peur. Je l'aime bien particulierement les couleurs aux yeux.

(je m'excuse mon pauvre francais).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 6:52 PM
Quote:
Mille remerciements pour le sexy-pack, c'est tres chic et je suis en train de le telecharger sans peur. Je l'aime bien particulierement les couleurs aux yeux (je m'excuse mon pauvre francais).

Ton Français est tout à fait compréhensible !
;-)

A long time since my last visit... too long...

I was really busy, and I am always really busy actually (I study in a Networks & Telecommunications trainee). In France, many users ask me to make a third Sexy Pack. Maybe that I could make it after the "night life" expansion pack will be available.

Are you interrested ?
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 1:38 AM
Amazing, amazing work! I really want to thank you for that awesome pack of divinity for our good ol' Sims. Take care and keep the great work up!

- "When people say you've changed it's because you stopped living your life their way"
Field Researcher
#47 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 8:07 PM
I really am in love with the pink one with black laces you should make an all in one file, and each seperate ones..
#48 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:28 PM
I would really enjoy to use some of these files, but i am running on a mac. any chance of getting these without the .exe installer?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:11 PM
SP 3, in advance on Microsoft !
Sexy Pack 3 released !!!
(see first page of this thread)
Page 2 of 2