Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 12:02 AM
Default Collection Files
I've been researching how collection files are made, and the contents of them. A collection made of objects was easy to figure out, it simply uses the objects main GUID as the instance number to link to. However, walls and floors have me stumped. I cannot figure out where the instance number is coming from. ie: Instance number is in the 3IDR.

COLLwiki

I've updated the wiki with my findings so far. Ideally I want a collection creator that can be batch added outside the game, but one that does walls/floors in addition to objects (like jfades). I may be way out of my element with this one, but I'd welcome any help or input on this.

I've attached my test collection file and the one wall that is added to it.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  TestCollection.rar (11.2 KB, 29 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 10:59 AM
I'm afraid I have no help, but I just wanted to say if you do work out how to add walls and floors, that would be brilliant.