Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1316
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3653 (Who?), Viewed: 128187 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM #3651
Sterling_Archer
Mad Poster

16 Achievements

View My Journal

When your sister volunteers to take you to the doctor, only for her to say later; Can I borrow $20.
Of course you need money

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Old Yesterday, 3:26 PM #3652
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
@Smorbie .. you're wanting the Sims 1 collection?

Yes, I know it's silly, but I love that old game. Amazon has the entire collection for about 100 dollars. I was going to buy it for myself for Christmas. But I need to save for other things now.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM #3653
Mordecai and Rigby
Bunned

1 Achievements

There's this guy who started driving me to school a few months ago and I never told my dad about it because I knew he'd be pissed (I'm imagining him saying something like "What?? You got in a car with a stranger???" even though this guy drives his kid to school everyday)

Well now that same guy has some clothes he wants to give away and he wants my dad's phone number so he can contact him about it

I could use some extra clothes but I don't want my dad getting pissed about me not telling him earlier

This sucks

This account doesn't exist
Old Today, 1:07 AM #3654
Reitanna
Field Researcher

3 Achievements

TSR is absolute bull when it comes to them reviewing uploads and approving them. every single item I've submitted, except for 8 shirt recolors, have been rejected, and some for stupid reasons. I was able to fix most of them, but they seem to have a specific problem with speculars. I made a sofa using the mesh of a base game sofa, but had to clone a GT bench so I could get the alphas to work. welp, I couldn't keep the bench's normal and specular, could I? well it just so happens the sofa I used has a blank specular! so they're complaining that the specular hasn't been "updated" or whatever, and I'm like.... T_T dude. I'm using the exact same one I'm supposed to. same with my deco version of the magical stump! I updated the normal on that, of course, but the specular could be the same, but apparently that's a problem! oh, and the DOOR! I recolored a door... and apparently the textures don't match the UVs according to them. well, I didn't move the textures, and I didn't mess with the UVs. if they don't match, that's a MAXIS error, not mine! they also only allow four swatches for objects, which is beyond stupid. I thought MTS was bad when they told me I couldn't upload realistic paintings because, in THEIR opinion, it doesn't fit with the style of the game. is that really up to you to decide what fits and what doesn't, MTS? at least the rest of my uploads have been reasonable here, but TSR is just... ABSURD. I want to yell obscenities at them, but god knows that'd favor me very poorly.

Think for yourself; Question authority.

Section jump: