Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:57 PM
Default silly goals for sims
My husband and I were joking that there should be a goal called "dilettante- reach level 3 in every skill." Have you come up with any ideas like this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:10 PM
Detonate 50 Toilets.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:57 PM Last edited by gskdoleo : 12th Feb 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Eat 100 Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, because... banan-ahhhhhhhhhhhhs

Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
Comatose CrackerJack - Faint or fall unconscious at 20 different types of community lots.

Super Maid! - Make the Bed 1,000 times!

Herb Connoisseur - Try every recipe with all herb-infusions.

Accomplished Deadbeat - Acquire 100k simoleons without getting a job/profession!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Detonate 50 Toilets.

I'm lazy. Does it have to be 50 different toilets or can it be the same one detonated fifty times? Okay maybe that doesn't make any sense, so can all 50 of them at least be in the same bathroom? Maybe at the same time with the detonations synchronized and will doing so trigger something fun like the Uni Group Science Project can or will the player merely get a special gnome appearing as a result?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:48 PM Last edited by MeowMixPls : 13th Feb 2018 at 2:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gskdoleo
Eat 100 Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, because... banan-ahhhhhhhhhhhhs

SO THATS HOW YOU GET THAT MOODLET@@

edit: how does one do fried food? Don't tell me store content...

That made sense: Almost crash from low energy but make it to bed, JK, get up from bed and crash onto the floor next to it.

No, I want this spot: Ignore the chairs next to the kitchen table or the sofa in the living room, walk outside all the way to the table by the pool to eat your chips during the winter.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowMixPls
SO THATS HOW YOU GET THAT MOODLET@@

edit: how does one do fried food? Don't tell me store content...

Brunch/Lunch from Showtime EP
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:24 PM
Worst Parent Ever
Leave the kiddies with the teenage babysitter for so long that she flunks out of school. When the social worker comes to cart her off, she naturally removes your kids also.

The Don Babilon, also known as- Shoulda had a V-8
Make 45 different varieties of nectar from vegetables.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:03 AM
You need story progression on with sims moving into your neighbourhood.

- Chat up a sim to move in with them, sell all their posessions. Don't forget build mode.
- Chat up next sim until you can move in with them, demolish current house before you move, then move and sell all the possessions of new household..
- Chat up...

I call it scorched earth eh.. 'challenge'.

Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Detonate 50 Toilets.

I approve. Also a great challenge to combine with mine.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl

Soviet anthem plays in background

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mithrak_nl
You need story progression on with sims moving into your neighbourhood.

- Chat up a sim to move in with them, sell all their posessions. Don't forget build mode.
- Chat up next sim until you can move in with them, demolish current house before you move, then move and sell all the possessions of new household..
- Chat up...

There may be a viable variation on this one for those using NRaas SP and its SP Money module (and some Family Funds cheats or the equivalent). I don't have a name for it though. A Killing Them With Kindness "challenge"?

As you go through living in the households, instead of selling everything and demolishing, make them as comfortable and luxurious with as many over the top expensive furnishings, appliances, toys as possible. Then after cycling through, watch as the town's households very slowly go into a panic as they find out they cannot afford their property tax bills (Unified Billing from SP Money) and, since inactives cannot sell these kinds of items on their own, scramble around to find more affordable housing somehow. Possibly many to most of them grouping up with each other, huddled into much smaller more modest houses if any are available.