Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#226 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 7:01 PM
Very weird. What does the download thread say?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:28 PM
I always downloaded without an account, but i registered on the 12th of december because modthesims2 is just worth it. I get about 60% of my downloads here and the quality is very good. So there :P
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:29 AM
Okay, so my name is Rsim... Hi....Why the silence guys? I was going to say that my name is Rsim and that I should change it to Insimniac (insimniac fits better considering that the symptoms of my addiction are 7:00 in the morning bloodshot red eyes), officially. FREE? What? Who said free? So I came running when I heard free. However; I think this is one site that I would pay for (YOU GUYS ROCK). Of course, free always rocks; right? Free or not, this is my addiction, don't take it away, please?
Field Researcher
#229 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:23 PM
since Delphy changed the site to registering to download, i have honestly noticed a difference in the time it takes to call up a download and download it. Wonderful idea Delphy it's doing what i imagined you planned for it to do.
Test Subject
#230 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Senacharim : 8th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM. Reason: accidenttally put 'donation' instead of 'download' hehe
Quote: Originally posted by Rsim
However; I think this is one site that I would pay for (YOU GUYS ROCK).

You can always donate to the site on a regular basis--then you can think of it as your paysite! :nod:

Here's the link Donate or there's a link straight to paypal on the download page (left hand side, down a little ways) that lets you do any amount you like.

\\ - =God is coming, and she's bringing donuts!= -
\ \ __ __ ^.^._______
\\______/_________|_)
/ / ` \ \
\_\__ \ \

PS -- I dislike pointless posts!!
Field Researcher
#231 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
why all of you say delphy will going to..........*ie let just pray to god so that delphy will live FOREVER

LONG LIVE DELPHY,LONG LIVE DELPHY!!!

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Test Subject
#232 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 8:14 PM
Hello I'm from Venezuela. Why I can't share my Sim?

Thank you
Test Subject
#233 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:21 PM
This may be a bit late, but I have a few ideas.

1. Disallow all guest access. Show them only a login screen. (saves bandwidth)
2. Change access to adult content to subscription. (makes money).

Eh?
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#234 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mairabp
Hello I'm from Venezuela. Why I can't share my Sim?

Thank you

Of course you can share your sim :P

Click on User Tools (in the top right corner of the screen), and select "Upload Items".

But first read the Creator Guidelines so that you will know how to get your sim "approved" for posting.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#235 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:33 PM
Aussie Evil,

1. Disallow all guest access. Show them only a login screen. (saves bandwidth)

What's the point of a website if people who can't see whats on it? I personally hate websites that force you to register just to view threads or pictures, so this will never happen.

2. Change access to adult content to subscription. (makes money).

MTS2 isn't a paysite.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 10 of 10