Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:47 AM
Default Copying changes over to morphs
I figured that when I edit the normal body mesh, I must then apply exactly the same changes in exactly the same order on both morphs for things to work fine. Googling around, the general method is to simply redo both morphs from the normal mesh.

I am not editing clothing, I am editing the nude body mesh. I don't really want to redo the morphs completely. In fact, I am trying to do subtle changes to the maxis default mesh, and therefore would want as little changes as possible.

I am using Milkshape, and my changes consist of Divide 2/3/4 and Move, probably not much more than that, but just a lot of repetition of these steps.

Is there a way to copy only my changes over to the morphs, so that the vertex/face count matches and their order is preserved? I would be fine with doing the morphs on only the parts I have changed (thought there would actually probably be none, other than the changes might not be exactly located correctly on the morphs).

Or is there another trick that I might want to know to go through these steps? Some kind of macro or something which can reproduce the steps on each morph?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:27 PM
Try using CmarNYC's mesh toolkit. You'll have to convert your meshes to WSO, but once you've done that it's quick and easy.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Try using CmarNYC's mesh toolkit. You'll have to convert your meshes to WSO, but once you've done that it's quick and easy.

Thanks for your attempt at being helpful, Nysha, but I'm working with TS2
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:05 PM
I read somewhere that it works for TS2 too. Just try to see...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!