Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 6:31 PM
Default Sims 2 transfer to New Laptop
I have just bought a new laptop and want to keep all of my coustom downloades. I know that most of the downloads go in the download folder. However when I install a Sims2 pak file that auto installs content. Which folder(s) do the content get put in to? Also what other folder(s) so I also transfer to my new laptop?

If anyone is intersted in a Sager NP 5690 I will sell it for $550.00 It is less then a year old.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:32 AM
Downloads, Neighbourhood and Saved Sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:08 PM
put the laptop on ebay.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:22 PM
Could be some stuff in Lotcatalog too and maybe even movies if you added any custom games or commericials.

You can just copy the whole darned EA Games folder in My Documents from your old computer to My Documents on the new one and overwrite any files as you go along. I always do that when I reinstall the game. It won't hurt anything, just takes a little longer.
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeJade
put the laptop on ebay.

I have tried that and I am tired of people trying to cheat me. People will win the bid and try to have me send it to Africa or pay with other peoples hacked paypal account. I figure that folks on this site are gamers and would not do that.
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: resolved