Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More CAS Traits Mod (For Sims, Horses, & Pets!)

by chingyu1023 Posted 15th Mar 2017 at 11:54 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2023 at 3:05 PM by chingyu1023 : Updated for patch 1.103

551 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 363 Feedback Posts, 187 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 23
Test Subject
#201 Old 20th May 2018 at 5:47 AM
Default IDK which one to download
I love the idea of this mod and would LOVE to use it ... I have all Sims 4 games ... I play all the time ... Which zip should I download ?? Please Help
Test Subject
#202 Old 25th May 2018 at 9:23 PM
what is the 'counterfeiter' trait?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#203 Old 26th May 2018 at 7:13 PM
Hi. I have checked the mod. The mod is working fine in the game up to the latest patch. I checked the xml files as well and nothing needs to be edited.
It's weird that some of you said it's not working for you. ???
Test Subject
#204 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:28 PM
Default It doesn't work. Please help!
So i've been trying to install this mod for the last few hours and I can't get it to work.
the traits.equip_trait does not work with any trait on any sim selected. And the trait menu is full of weird symbols and the normal traits just won't show up. (Example: Active, Bookworm etc.)
I tried to delete the mod that might caused this. (favorite food mod. It's the same menu) but it still happens.

I have the following mods installed:
MC command center
some custom careers
custom traits
custom content
some activity mods

Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
I'm not much of a computer wiz
Test Subject
#205 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:45 PM
Default Fixed it!
I'm not sure what I did. But I fixed it! Thank you for this mod!

Quote: Originally posted by OonaIsAmazing
So i've been trying to install this mod for the last few hours and I can't get it to work.
the traits.equip_trait does not work with any trait on any sim selected. And the trait menu is full of weird symbols and the normal traits just won't show up. (Example: Active, Bookworm etc.)
I tried to delete the mod that might caused this. (favorite food mod. It's the same menu) but it still happens.

I have the following mods installed:
MC command center
some custom careers
custom traits
custom content
some activity mods

Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
I'm not much of a computer wiz
Test Subject
#206 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 4:28 PM
im so confused with this i need to know which one is the file i need to download the updates arent really distinguished from the older files which ones should i be downloading to get a full range i cant tell which files are updated and which ones arent they all have the same date and like intermingle information
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#207 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaylaRaye
im so confused with this i need to know which one is the file i need to download the updates arent really distinguished from the older files which ones should i be downloading to get a full range i cant tell which files are updated and which ones arent they all have the same date and like intermingle information

"So all you need to is to download one version of More Traits Mod and the Add Traits in Regular Menu mod. In case any confusion. "
Test Subject
#208 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juliandevast
Mine one stop working aswell, i can add/remove traits wiht the Add Tait plugin, but my sims cant have more traits anymore, just the default 3 ones, in the menu are available only aspiration awards(when i have the 3 default, as i said, the mod is not working for me anymore), perhaps is another mod? what do you say, i love your mod alot

I have the same problem did you find a solution ?
Test Subject
#209 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:10 AM
It's really helpful! But some of my custom traits aren't loading for whatever reason (In the add menu). It's only the llama icon and no name what so ever. I know the traits themselves are functional, so I'm not too sure what's wrong. Just thought I'd let you know!
Test Subject
#210 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iiinsomniiiac
It's really helpful! But some of my custom traits aren't loading for whatever reason (In the add menu). It's only the llama icon and no name what so ever. I know the traits themselves are functional, so I'm not too sure what's wrong. Just thought I'd let you know!

I'm having this problem too
Test Subject
#211 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:54 PM
Okay, for the one that adds traits in the menu, WHERE in the menu is it? I can't find that and I did download the version you put up. Also, do they not show up as extra slots in CAS full edit mode?
Test Subject
#212 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 6:48 AM
Please help !!
Quote: Originally posted by OonaIsAmazing
I'm not sure what I did. But I fixed it! Thank you for this mod!

I'm trying to use this mod but all the CAS ones doesn't work and im getting sad cuz I rlly wanted to use it i dont know what can I do please give me a solution.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#213 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:25 AM
Does this need an update for Seasons?
Test Subject
#214 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
Does this need an update for Seasons?

Definitely! It's causing some UI glitches with the newest patch.
Banned
#215 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:01 PM
Hello
This mod does not work properly after the last season patch. Need an update please.
Thank you
Test Subject
#216 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:43 AM
Not working for Seasons :C

What the foo.
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apple319
Not working for Seasons :C

Strange. For me is working!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#218 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 11:00 PM
come back queen!
Test Subject
#219 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 6:15 PM
Really hoping for an update soon as this is one of my fave mods and I hate playing without it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#220 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 7:50 PM
I have Seasons and update.
The add traits mod is working. But the "Add traits in regular menu mod" is not working in my game. Thank you.
Test Subject
#221 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 11:33 AM Last edited by Christiel : 28th Jun 2018 at 12:06 PM.
I have Seasons and all corresponding updates, this is working fine, thank you.
Test Subject
#222 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Christiel
I have Seasons and all corresponding updates, this is working fine, thank you.

Which version of this mod do you use?
Test Subject
#223 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 2:02 AM
I can confirm that the UI mod does not work but the testing cheats does (but you really need to go over the description and the txt file with a comb because that information is NOT right.

testingcheats (true/false)
Test Subject
#224 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 7:28 PM
I have the newest Main Menu mod for CAS from Today / Seasons installed along with Version 8.

What is supposed to happen?

I am not seeing any more Empty Trait boxes when I start a new game and Create A Sim!
Test Subject
#225 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jayshua
I have the newest Main Menu mod for CAS from Today / Seasons installed along with Version 8.

What is supposed to happen?

I am not seeing any more Empty Trait boxes when I start a new game and Create A Sim!

Dunno because it doesn't show for me either. What DOES work is clicking on your character in-game because THAT menu shows up perfectly.
Page 9 of 23