Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2018 at 6:20 PM
Default Wall rugs, like in Russian houses?
I found This CC , this is a recolour of a wall decoration that came with City Living, yet the CL Wall rug isn't only too small, it has this weird rod to hold it. the patters aren't too exact too..

Here are a few examples for what I am looking for:
Example 1 Example 2

All the CC I've found is for Sims 3. I want something for Sims 4..
Thanks everyone very very much!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2018 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galit123
I found This CC , this is a recolour of a wall decoration that came with City Living, yet the CL Wall rug isn't only too small, it has this weird rod to hold it. the patters aren't too exact too..

Strangely I just finished making one. I'll try to get it uploaded and, if it's accepted, I will let you know.
Scottiedoag
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:21 PM

Thank you!!!

Quote: Originally posted by scottiedoag
Strangely I just finished making one. I'll try to get it uploaded and, if it's accepted, I will let you know.
Scottiedoag

Wow! this is the best thing anybody who's looking for a mod can hear. Good job on working on that! Thank you very much and I will anticipate your download :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galit123
Thank you!!!

Wow! this is the best thing anybody who's looking for a mod can hear. Good job on working on that! Thank you very much and I will anticipate your download :lovestruc

Now I'm blushing LOL
Just wanted to let you know that the wall hanging has been approved and is Here
I hope you like it.
Scottiedoag