Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#951 Old 10th May 2019 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
I am using WW and i tried the tedw slider, however i found i was having the random height change throughout the day issue, so i removed it.

On all sims, or just Teens?
Do you have a link to the "random height change issue"? It sounds like a known issue, but this is the first I've heard of it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#952 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wihi
Y'all I done did a quick and dirty edit and turned the Hand Slider feature into a legit standalone slider because ain't nobody on this forum cared enough to fix the broken script of the Hand Slider from a few updates ago. I know there are already legit hand sliders out there (Luumia's) but his sliders don't make the hands big enough imho. This slider is also standalone, meaning that you don't need the rest of the Neck/Height/Bulge sliders or their scripts.

Use them by sliding the upper arm/bicep area up and down to increase/decrease the size of the hands. Your sims gotta be facing forward in CAS to access the sliders. These only work on male TYAE sims because I don't really care for female sims and big hands for men are a MUST.

Btw this one will work with (and complement) the aforementioned Luumia hand sliders perfectly.

You're a godsend. Thank you.
Test Subject
#953 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:13 AM
I keep typing "add_slider height 50" and nothing will work. I installed the script but no luck.
Lab Assistant
#954 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miriah00
I keep typing "add_slider height 50" and nothing will work. I installed the script but no luck.

It is add_slider height 50 not with the " "
Test Subject
#955 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deckmaster
It is add_slider height 50 not with the " "

Thats what I typed. I added the " " as quotations.
Scholar
#956 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 5:17 AM

Do you have script mods enabled?
Scholar
#957 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 7:17 AM

Did you place the mod max one subfolder deep in the Mods folder?
Test Subject
#958 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 3:09 PM
Guyz, I wanna ask. Is Height Slider Growth still works? I really like it, it's made my game more realistic. And I really hope that it is supported..
Lab Assistant
#959 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niktonija
Guyz, I wanna ask. Is Height Slider Growth still works? I really like it, it's made my game more realistic. And I really hope that it is supported..

I wanna know too!
Lab Assistant
#960 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:46 PM
anyone?
Test Subject
#961 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:58 PM
Anyone knows how to decompile the slider scripts for editing in pycharm?

Sorry for my bad English.
Lab Assistant
#962 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niktonija

Ok i Tested yesterday and unforntanely dont work, Need to be updated the .package or .script (or both, haha)
Test Subject
#963 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 7:28 AM
Hopefully this gets updated soon!! I need my smol beans and 'If I slow down any further I'll be walking back into yesterday. Not my fault I'm tall...' Sims back in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
#964 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hottskullxD
Hopefully this gets updated soon!! I need my smol beans and 'If I slow down any further I'll be walking back into yesterday. Not my fault I'm tall...' Sims back in my game!

Redheadsims on tumblr has a height mod too that I believe is updated. You can find it here. They use simsdom for their downloads fyi, so watch out for ads but it is for all ages.
Scholar
#965 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 3:30 AM
For everyone's information, the current sliders that were updated by TedW are still working as always. Those commenting on this thread need to read enough so that misinformation isn't put out. The growth slider has not been updated or working for almost two years! I haven't tried Redheadsims slider, but it looks promising for those that prefer using height adjustment in CAS.
Lab Assistant
#966 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 4:16 PM
The Redhead Sims sliders have a problem in that Sims periodically lose part of their anatomy when you use it. Sometimes reloading the lot fixes it, sometimes you have to reload the game and sometimes nothing has any effect.
Test Subject
#967 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 1:04 AM
hello! so I can't seem to get this to work and I just wanted to make sure I've done it right:
1) downloaded the "stable" file, extracted contents to Sims 4/Mod folder
2) CC/Scripts enabled in Game options
3) Select Sim in live mode, bring up the Ctrl+Shift+C prompt, type add_slider height [number], hit enter
nothing happens. Sims do not get smaller or bigger-- I don't necessarily want to randomize, I just want to pick and choose my taller/shorter sims manually.
Lab Assistant
#968 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 9:35 PM
Still Working after last patch?
Lab Assistant
#969 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 8:16 AM
I have abandoned the Redhead Sims sliders and have gone back to using the files that my cousin sent me ages ago. You simply pull on teens and above feet in CAS. It works perfectly with University. I can’t post it here for people to use because my cousin sent me the files and I don’t know where she got them, I asked her and she’s forgotten.
Scholar
#970 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 12:19 AM
Haven't had a chance to test yet. I am using the script version from Ted. Will update as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
#971 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
Haven't had a chance to test yet. I am using the script version from Ted. Will update as soon as I can.

Thank you so much. Waiting anxious for your update <3
Lab Assistant
#972 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota

Hi Mendota! Any new about your update? :D
Scholar
#973 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Mendota : 10th Dec 2019 at 10:09 PM.
Will be testing it today. My Surface book needs to recharge and I will then update the game and check then.

Well the script still works with the latest patches! Yes... I have not tested with actual University. But will purchase sometime this week and update again.
Scholar
#974 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 10:56 PM
The Script still works. The only thing I noticed was that the sim needs to be standing, or else there is an error. It may have been this way for awhile and I just didn't notice. Well I am off to my game. I really like this last update after all mods have been checked and updated. I have so much to look forward to that I can't imagine adding anything else. Happy Simming.
Scholar
#975 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 11:32 PM
The script works with the latest patch for Tiny Living.
Page 39 of 44