Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:45 AM
Default Changing placement of objects
I have created a new stereo. I want the lid to be "glass" so I had to use a stereo with 2 parts instead of just one, like the small stereo has. I'm using the largest stereo to clone because it has 2 groups (besides the shadow). This stereo only sits on the floor, but I want to make my stereo sit on tables, end tables, desks, etc.... but not on the floor. Is there a way I can change the placement of my stereo so it will fit on tables, desks, etc.... instead of on the floor like the stereo I cloned does? I don't want it to sit on the floor at all.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 12:22 PM
I'm not sure how to get it so it won't sit on the floor at all but I was able to get it so it will hop onto a surface.

All you should need to do is open the OBJD of your stereo in Grid, go to the slot placement flags, and change the first one, the one that says [00]None from true to false.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:48 PM
Ok, thanks Orange! As long as it can sit on a table or desk, I'm happy with it. Thanks tons!
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 11:41 PM
NP

OM