Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:19 AM Last edited by hisui_hana : 18th Sep 2009 at 4:41 PM. Reason: Question answered
Default Flipped picture part- Answered
I made a new painting, "Horror in 3 Colors" out of the Tryptic Music maxis painting. My texture looks like this (it is actually vertical. I rotated it so I could get a good clear shot):

I made the package and loaded into game. This is how is looks :

I do not understand why the red is flipped upside down. I did not touch the actual mesh to this one. I only changed the texture. Please, someone, explain how this happened and tell me how to fix it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:31 AM
The default painting is certainly built like this: In this particular part, the UV Map has been flipped for some odd reasons.

Just flip the red part in your main texture and try IG to see if the picture appears correctly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 8:31 PM Last edited by hisui_hana : 6th Sep 2009 at 8:36 PM. Reason: Correction
Thanks Shep!

My new texture looks like this:

Now the in game looks like this:

But I made another problem for myself. I forgot to change the object catalog name and description this time around. Can I just change that package in S3OC iwthout running the package through s3pe? I ended up having to make a completely new package to fix the first problem (it went a lot a faster though).