Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2019 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Kagamine Rin : 12th May 2019 at 8:03 PM.
Default Shape keys from the Holo Sprite Pets from ITF?
Hi!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask because I also need help for my Cas-part creation in same subject.
If you are familiar with MikuMikuDance(MMD) and such programs, I think they use shapekeys for their blinking eyes on the models if I´m rembering it correctly.
Well, the case is: I want to know if it´s exist in Sims 3 and if so, can I use it on my custom body model (like mmd models for example).
The reason I´m asking this is because I have been watching some videos about Into The Future Holo Sprites Pets, and I just saw them blinking!
And I have been testing to use regular eye bones to let the character blink, but it looks very bad...and can´t get them to function properly.
Are that Shapekeys EA used, and do they work on cas parts or can I convert them to that?
Thank you in advanced!

EDIT: I looked it up in S3PE and saw an ANIM file, is that the file I´m looking for? Hmm...I think it might give me a clue.
EDIT 2: Then I exported it from S3PE and got an animimg.file.