Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:02 AM Last edited by BlakHawk02 : 13th Jun 2010 at 11:47 PM.
Yet another roadblock...

While setting up my groups and such for exporting, I'm getting an error that says "Python Script Error: Check Console". So, I check my console and it says "AttributeError: this mesh contains no deform vertices".

I have my mesh as group00_o and group00_m accordingly, which is parented under group00_a. group00 also has the armature modifier set up with the bone and armature group. My ground shadow is group01_o and group01_m as well, but are not parented to anything. All Ive really done was edit the shape of the ground shadow mesh to fit my new mesh. I deleted one of the leg squares because I only need 3 with my new mesh. I doubt this was the cause...

I've tried everything I could think of that may have caused this error but cant seem to crack it... Anyone know whats up or have any suggestions?

NOTE: I will be out of town until Sunday night. So dont worry, Im not ignoring any resposes

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 11:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm back in town now and anxious to get my object working lol. Does anyone recognize that error Im recieving from my previous post...or have any suggestions as what to fix?

Thanks
Alchemist
#28 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:17 AM
I don't use Blender to mesh with so I've got no idea what the exact issue is. But if you think you're doing everything right and you're still getting an error you might try posting your question, along with whatever it is you're using to clone, in Ceixari's plugins thread.

At the very least you'd get help from someone who knows what you're talking about.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
I don't use Blender to mesh with so I've got no idea what the exact issue is. But if you think you're doing everything right and you're still getting an error you might try posting your question, along with whatever it is you're using to clone, in Ceixari's plugins thread.

At the very least you'd get help from someone who knows what you're talking about.

lol, sounds good OM. I'll search for it and post up there. Thx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:19 PM
Ok, so Ceixari helped me figure out my exporting problem...
Quote: Originally posted by Ceixari
I expect it might just be that you need to delete the vertex group. I think I saw this if I assigned a vertex group to a replacement mesh.

This was completely correct and all I had to do was delete my vertex group from group00_o/_m.

I hope this can help anyone else that may be having similar problems as well.
Page 2 of 2