Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Athlete Work from Home

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 24th Apr 2017 at 12:50 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2020 at 2:20 PM by NoelleBellefleur : Patch update

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st May 2017 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NoelleBellefleur
This problem occured with the culinary and business careers too . The latest patch erased some whims that my mod used (or at least their text files). I am trying to find all problems.
Anyway I think you won't stuck in work if you don't complete the assignments, you just get a notification when the next workday starts telling you did not make a good job and you get new assignments.
Can you please help me with the career and skill levels of your sim and how many times the missing text assignment should be made? Thanks

No worries at all about the mishap. Nothing in life is perfect and this patch hit modders hard. I did have her quit the job - she wasn't fit for an athlete anyway lol. She was around level 5. Her fitness was around 9 or so. The missing assignment was blank with a 0/3. I kept hoping it was just a UI glitch and I had her jump in the pool so many times. Then I took her to the gym and had her use all types of machine hoping to clear it. It was quite comical after a while since it felt like a scavenger hunt. hahaha. :D
Scholar
#27 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:47 PM Last edited by FzzyDg8 : 17th Jun 2017 at 4:54 PM.
I love your work from home mods. Yesterday I had a sim in the Athletic career work from home. He was directed to workout on the treadmill. He had one at home and proceeded to workout, however his home workout was not counting, As a result, he had to visit the gym for his workout requirement. I didn't find this as an inconvenience, but I was wondering if that was an expected outcome for this mod.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the patch and next stuff pack to be released, so what I was experiencing is quite understandable. No reply is needed.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:00 PM
These are amazing!! I am currently enjoying the athlete and writer. Please, Please consider doing one for the tech guru, which in my mind IS an at home career :-) and homeschool, then my WHOLE family can stay home and enjoy more family time. Can you say insane!!?? I hesitate on the choice to have kids as they spend so much of their time at school, there's no time to enjoy them. A homeschool mod would be amazing!! I have the exit early mod http://www.modthesims.info/download...=1&goto=newpost but think the idea of homeschool would be great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by c_toulson
These are amazing!! I am currently enjoying the athlete and writer. Please, Please consider doing one for the tech guru, which in my mind IS an at home career :-) and homeschool, then my WHOLE family can stay home and enjoy more family time. Can you say insane!!?? I hesitate on the choice to have kids as they spend so much of their time at school, there's no time to enjoy them. A homeschool mod would be amazing!! I have the exit early mod http://www.modthesims.info/download...=1&goto=newpost but think the idea of homeschool would be great!

I have almost finished the tech guru career, only thing left is to make a good photo soon you can enjoy that one too. If I finish the remaining careers (astronaut, secret agent, criminal), high school and grade school are the next goal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 7:36 PM
MANY THANKS FOR THE AT HOME JOBS
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NoelleBellefleur
I have almost finished the tech guru career, only thing left is to make a good photo soon you can enjoy that one too. If I finish the remaining careers (astronaut, secret agent, criminal), high school and grade school are the next goal.
I can not wait!! I will be watching for it, THANK BUNCHES!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:48 AM
is this compatible with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM
Hello!

I have the Cats and Dogs expansion, and when I got the work task "go for a jog", it did not complete when I did it from the leash menu with my pet. It would only complete from clicking on my Sim. Is it possible to make it so this task completes if you go for a jog with your dog in the leash menu?
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:04 PM
Does this work with the newest pets expansion? In the other mods people are commenting that they need to be updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 12:18 AM
Thank you for updating!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 8:17 AM
The objective tuning xml "career_Athletic_WorkoutGym" is missing a closing </L> tag between line 16 and 17.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:13 PM
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:29 PM
I absolutely love your Work from Home series. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:58 PM
I've been haunting the list of broken mods, waiting for you to finish updating. This is horrible, the waiting I mean, lol. Thanks for the updates of these great mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:58 AM
Does anybody know the animation name for punching bag interaction used with Pose Player? Please help, can't find it in the list of animations.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 11:08 PM
Please update Business career work from home!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#42 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 7:38 PM
Thanks so much for the update!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 7:54 PM
Default not working
Good evening, the Athlete Work from Home mod does not work, when it is time I have the request to stay at home or go to work but everything is empty (dsl if it is not well translated, because I am French )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 5:56 PM
I'm so glad you're updating your work from home mods! I missed them! Just wanted to say thank you, but since I don't use facebook, I hope you see it here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wyrren
I'm so glad you're updating your work from home mods! I missed them! Just wanted to say thank you, but since I don't use facebook, I hope you see it here.

Yes, I check these comments too (it was just easier to create a group for all the mods at once). Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 6:03 AM
You should come back and update these work from home mods they’re so good.
Page 2 of 2