Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 10:58 PM
Increase Slider Limit?! HELP!
Hey everyone, I'm super new to this thread stuff, so I'm hoping someone can help me out!

I know this has been asked A BILLION times on various websites, but for some reason, the solutions don't work for me
I want to increase the number of sliders in my game. I've added MasterController and MasterControllerIntergration to my game, and I've physically typed the amount of sliders I'd like to appear in CAS. For some reason, nothing is working, and it's really frustrating since I can't use some of my new sliders, and most of the base-game CAS sliders.

If anyone has any solutions, please post them!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 9:31 PM
It's not enough to add MC to the game, you need to modify the settings manually You can do so in two ways:

1) in-game, click on the City Hall, then go to Nraas \ Master Controller \ Settings \ CAS \ Slider Multiple: Body, and Slider Multiple: Facial.

2) in CAS, right-click on the round button with 3 dots in the lower left corner of the screen and a menu will pop up. The two settings you want are at the very bottom, Slider Multiple: Body, and Slider Multiple: Facial.

I've found I get good results when setting the Body slider multiplier to 2 and the Facial one to 3.

It would be useful to note that some sliders are meant for certain ages and genders only. These cases are rare, but there are sliders out there that are adult female-only, or apply only to male Sims. You should check whether the sliders you're trying to use aren't restricted to a specific category, in which case they may not show up on Sims you're trying to use them on.

To give two examples: all breast sliders apply to Teen-Elder females only, and the penis sliders apply to Teen-Elder males only.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:40 PM
AH I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Thank you so much for your reply - I'm going to run my game right now and see if those two tips help! I'll let you know what happens.