Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 3:34 PM
Thank you Delphy for continuing to improve a wonderful site
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 7:04 PM
It's a shame about QX, as I'm a pretty serious downloader and, though I use Vista, it seems to install everything in bulk just fine.

As a newbie, I just wanted to say thanks for maintaining such an awesome, comprehensive site.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#78 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 7:30 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments here, everybody

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:07 AM
Thank you very much for holding this site together, Delphy! About QX, I stop using it all together because of the timeouts I've had. I just download stuff manually now, because I like to control where my downloads go.
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st May 2008 at 3:00 AM
that does suck that Q-Xpress is now longer in used here. that made it easy to download things to my Sims2 Folder.Great Site By the Way
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 1st May 2008 at 3:42 AM
um Delphy will you be putting Q-Xpress links back on? I love this site but without that downloading and installing is really hard for me im pretty dumb when it comes to pcs.I hope you do so every one can enjoy all the beautiful things.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#82 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:45 AM
dolllover, thats why we have the Downloading for Fracking Idiots tutorial, you know Q-Xpress will not be coming back.

Test Subject
#83 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:59 PM
I'm terribly upset to see that Q-Xpress is gone for good, it was one of the huge reasons I came to this site. I never had any problems with it at all and it made adding the Creator's lovely content to my game a breeze.

I know a lot of people who had great difficulty downloading and installing custom content even with things like the Downloading for Fracking Idiots tutorial so I always recommended this site and it's great tools. I hope that perhaps someday you will at least consider bringing back Q-Xpress even if you have no plans to do so now. It was a truely wonderful thing for many people and will be greatly missed.

Thank you for all your hard work in keeping a great site running, I’m very appreciative of all you do for the Sims 2 community!
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd May 2008 at 2:09 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT QX I DONT KNOW HOW 2 DOWNLOAD ANYTHING! the site has NOTHING (repeat NOTHING!!!) about downloading without it! SOME1 PLZ HELP ME!!!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by topwickedfan
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT QX I DONT KNOW HOW 2 DOWNLOAD ANYTHING! the site has NOTHING (repeat NOTHING!!!) about downloading without it! SOME1 PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

It has a tutorial on how to install custom content Here:
Dowloading for fracking idiots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#86 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:42 AM
topwickedfan, Nothing about downloading, huh? What's the link that says "Need help with download or installing custom content? Click here!" that appears on every single download thread on the site then? Window dressing?

Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:52 PM
Delphy!

The ONLY way i know how to download is through Q-Express!
WHAT DO I DO NOW!?!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#88 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:49 PM
...You read the link thats on every single download on the entire site, of course.

We don't just write those downloading FAQs for our own amusement you know.

Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: No more complaints
Page 4 of 4