Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:57 PM
Thank you

@lordtyger9 , the lot is by joandsarah77 , found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=563407 , I only changed the roofcolor to match other buildings, and added the pooltiles for the pondwater

Speaking of Jo, I originally used bitville (as always) , and added the contest hood as downtown to it (build both lots in empty terrain tho), but now it seems I kinda like the families and I do not have any mainhood what has the cityfeeling, so used very small terrain by Voleste, and this is a start The beach-side is the place for more fancyer lots, the upperside is for not so expensive lots

LOL, please ignore the name of the hood

Screenshots

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:04 PM
You changed the roof to red -to go with the bridge? I always wished I had a bit more room for the zen garden, I really had to squish it in there. Glad you like it. The fish are probably less glad :P

PS. I only just saw you have another post explaining the red is to match the other roofs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#28 Old 1st May 2017 at 3:55 AM
I like it! Feels beautiful, but lonely :lovestruc. Almost post-apocalyptic...

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Space Pony
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st May 2017 at 11:59 PM
Had nostalgic feeling , found my old "Beginning of Pleasantview" hood and it is still where I left it, way before I finally installed UC

Here are Mortimer and Bella, Alex had just grown up to child and Cassandra left to uni

Here Nina is trying to do something sneaky with Dina's husband, Michael Batchelor (yes I know the ages aren in sync), while Dina is at work...

Here are Brandi and Skip , Beau is soon to be birth
Screenshots

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 2nd May 2017 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
Had nostalgic feeling , found my old "Beginning of Pleasantview" hood and it is still where I left it, way before I finally installed UC

<snip>

Nice to have found your old 'hood, they look like they are doing well.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 2:16 AM
Your project is so ambitious! I like the concept and the stories a lot.

I have no idea how to make a hood; yours are wonderful. I got quite a laugh out of that wool sweater.

Page 2 of 2