Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#176 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM
Delphy, thank you for everything. I would honestly be lost without MTS2. From the downloads, to the tutorials, to the wonderful friends I've made here.... it's always an honor to be able to help out.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:09 AM Last edited by asdf : 6th Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM.
Delphi

I dont have the ability to donate.

However I did think of a way to help you somewhat.

Im not sure if this would be of any help at all but I have created an image that you may like to use on the items in the shop.
http://files.modthesims2.com/getfile.php?file=349579
I drew just about the entire thing in my paint program.

The center of the ring is a stereograhm with a 3d version of the modthesims logo inside and the plumbobs in the corners have a 3d effect also when viewed cross eyed. Im hoping this may help some.
Modify it any way you see neccessary.

If you want me to remove it just give the word and it shall be obliterated.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Field Researcher
#178 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:32 AM
Delphy-- How close are we to goal as of today (August7) and will we face the same perdicament next month? If so, some hard headed long range planning had better start happening - Do we have a consistently sustaining core and are there ethical ways to enroll people into it? I mean, I have offered to pay for skins, etc, and never had anyone take me up on it, but would someone skin Julius Ceasar for me in exchange for a sensible donation? Has this been tried, or are there ethical problems of which I am unaware? Tabbysgranhag
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#179 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QUIERODESCARGAR
Bueno,simplemente Donen ,malditos...

Good, simply They donate, damn…

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#180 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:27 AM
Could you kindly advise me how to donate by check, like whom should it be made in favor of and where to mail it? Thanks.

I also noticed that when I hit the reply button, I am taken to a page where I am required to accept the posting rules. But even after doing so, I am unable to post. The only way I could reply here was to click on the Quote button and delete the text.
Page 8 of 8