Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 6:34 PM
I'm not sure how to resolve this issue as I just want to be able to play open for business custom pricing items in my sim's businesses :/
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 10:54 PM
So this glitch happens with all CC removed? including any lurking in saved Sims, installation files as well as your entire download folder pulled out? I want to be sure you tried this CC free.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So this glitch happens with all CC removed? including any lurking in saved Sims, installation files as well as your entire download folder pulled out? I want to be sure you tried this CC free.

I have moved the entire downloads folder which only contained custom content of the smarterepcheck and nosimloaded although the glitch still appears in my game. However, I have noticed something interesting that occurs with the glitch which is when I custom price an item over 200 simoleons the glitch of the sales bar appears, which means I am not able to price items at any number above 200 for some odd reason. Therefore, when I custom price items on food (as I have been using food to test the glitch) under 200 simoleons the glitch does not appear and I can get customers to buy the items.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 11:29 PM
Did you say if you are on UC or disks? if on the UC you can try repairing your game. if on disks you are fully patched?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Did you say if you are on UC or disks? if on the UC you can try repairing your game. if on disks you are fully patched?

I have disks and my game is fully patched
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 5:57 AM
I had this problem. "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" fixed it. I had an object that needed to be deleted. Once the problematic object was gone shopping began again...including the Electrono-Ticket Machine. I saved my game before messing with the scary testingcheatsenabled cheat FYI. Remember to turn off the cheat afterwards or the game can get corrupted (so they say). Best of luck.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 10:35 AM
There's nothing dangerous about running the game with the testing cheats on. I haven't turned it off in over 10 years and my game is fine. Problems with the testing cheats are usually caused by people shift-clicking on debug menu items without understanding what they're doing.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 5:04 PM
IT WAS A PINE TREE NOT BURNING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!
I had the same problem with customers stopping browsing things. I read other threads about this issues and have to say thank you for all who shared their solutions.
I did use moveobjects and was trying on a new mod. I first turned on testingcheats but nothing happened. I quit and relaunched the game, loaded the household again, turned on testingcheats and BOOM: it indeed rained and a fire didn’t occur, hence the error. You can see in the pic I attached.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Dec 2021 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kufromdanang
IT WAS A PINE TREE NOT BURNING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!
I had the same problem with customers stopping browsing things. I read other threads about this issues and have to say thank you for all who shared their solutions.
I did use moveobjects and was trying on a new mod. I first turned on testingcheats but nothing happened. I quit and relaunched the game, loaded the household again, turned on testingcheats and BOOM: it indeed rained and a fire didn’t occur, hence the error. You can see in the pic I attached.

I am glad the testingcheats worked for you, however I have had this glitch remain in my game for about 3 years and I am honestly unsure how I can get rid of it or if I have been doing something wrong this entire time. I have turned testingcheats on my game and no errors have appeared.
Page 2 of 2