Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:03 PM
So your oging to be busy all day to make everything better for all of us. Hope you enjoy it as well and that your bithday was great.

Greetings from Limburg.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:04 PM
birthday that is

Greetings from Limburg.
Test Subject
#128 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:16 AM
that sounds pretty cool..

Happy Birthday
Test Subject
#129 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:36 AM
Default ^.^
Looking forward to the new stuff. Happy birthday (a day late) and have some fun! cheers.

神崎麗美/Kanzaki Urumi
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 2:43 PM
Happy B-day!

Visit my sims page:http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=851763 With it is downloads for all ages!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#131 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:19 PM
Okay fileserver upgrade is complete, but since it took so long I'm going to put off the thumbnail server work until another day.

You'll notice I've removed the old blue Q-Xpress links and changed the way the red ones work. You must get Q-Xpress 1.1.4 for these to work correctly.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#132 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:21 PM
Okay, Will Do Thanx

°l | | l° P a u L °l | | l° ™
Test Subject
#133 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:07 PM
Thanks and happy birthday!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:01 PM
Happy birthday Delphy! Hope your cake is good!
Hopefully we'll find a way to live w/o downloads and still be alive tomorrrow!

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#135 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:59 PM
hello

i m big fan of sims2 and so do the mts2.i live far far away asia a countrycalled bangladesh & i dont have any credit card to support u people but i will be happy to support u if any wayz possiable.
Ice Princess
#136 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:03 PM
Since I am always late these days...Happy Birthday *hugs*

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:04 PM
All the new features sound great, and I will be clicking on some ads more often from now on. I have always wanted to donate, but alas, have no money. Hoping for sometime in the future though.

Check out my uploads here!
Feel free to email, PM, or IM me!
Field Researcher
#138 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:56 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Delphy!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#139 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 9:00 PM
You know we all appreciate your continued hard work Delphy! And Happy Birthday!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 11:21 PM
aww have a great bday!
mmm...cakkkeeee...

anyway..love the new features coming up..can't wait.
Field Researcher
#141 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 11:23 PM
It all sounds great Delphy: so many new features. Thank you for your love of the sims and for allowing so many of us to enjoy the very large data base of downloads for free; there are so many of us who can't afford to contribute, but it does not mean we appreciate this site and your efforts any less. Thank you!

Also, Happy Belated Birthday to you.
Test Subject
#142 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 11:27 PM
Thanks for being your awesome site administrator self, Delphy! These new improvements sound cool too. Thanks again, and enjoy the cake!

No one knows
Test Subject
#143 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 4:33 AM
Thanks for all the dedication Delphy. I, along with many others, appreciate it very much. The new features you mentioned sound great. Sure, I'm not very well known on this site, but best wishes all the same! Oh, and I know it's a bit late, but happy birthday anyway. :D
Test Subject
#144 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:46 AM
omg my birthday is on 30th june too! H'ppy birthday!
Test Subject
#145 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 9:13 PM
Happy birthday!

Can't wait until everything is back up and running.. I'm a bit of a download-junkie. XD

It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
Test Subject
#146 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:02 AM
have you guys thought about using the amazon's donation thingy. They don't take cash out like paypal either.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#147 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 12:04 PM
missdee, that only works if you are in the US, which I am not.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#148 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:59 AM
Cool!, Happy Birthday!!!

Can I have a piece of cake? If you give me a piece i can tell what is going to be a piece of cake is... MTS2!!!!

lol
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:14 AM
Yay! Everything's A-Okay.

Happy B'day Delphy

Yay I'm back~!
Field Researcher
#150 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:07 PM
Sorry I missed your Birthday- :-( Hope you had a wonderful day & did something for yourself! Thank you for all your efforts, time & hard work.. It is greatly appreciated. I had sent money via paypal some time ago... I assumed it went through- I got a confirmed message. Hope you got it.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Page 6 of 6