Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#476 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 10:07 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 16th Dec 2018 at 5:57 PM. Reason: oops
oh no
hey! i'm thinking of going back to my sims game and play some more for an update! it may be today way later, since im up at 5 and literally trembling but not tired????? anyway i'm thinking of updating soon! i'm feeling oddly motivated to do things today

edit: HOLY HECC MY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL OF THE GENERATORS AND CHANCES ARE G ONE tHISIS HORRIBLE OH NO HECKK I NEED TO REWRITE THEM AND NOW THE ONLY DOCUMENT FOR PETALCLAN IS THE FREAKING ALLIEGANCES AND HOW THE CATS ARE DOING C RAp I'M GOING TO REWRITE THIS

edit 2: OKAY I REMADE IT AND NOW I'M GONNA PLAY IT yAY
Advertisement
Test Subject
#477 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 9:27 PM
Well, I'm back again, and a bit has happened. So, first off, a wolf pack literally ran through the camp,aaaaaand killed everybody. SO I restarted with the same characters, setting and difficulty except that now, I added to apprentices. So say hi to RockPaw (tom) and WolfPaw(she-cat) I also figured out how to, with mods of course, change hunting skills, so now I can have a bunch of different skills for cats to learn. There are different hunting skills, mountain hunting, valley hunting, ocean hunting and river hunting, a fighting skill, I'm pretty sure the chance of winning a fight changes depending the animals hunting skill, an herb collecting skill, cause med cats hunt for medical bugs, and leadership and battle tactics, just kinda a skill for the leader to have, I'm thinking of making them make worse clan leading decisions if this skill is low for a leader or deputy.

On other subjects, MountainStar is preg, and needs to rest till she gives birth. CherryBlossom, the med cat cause I think I changed her name, has been working to get her Herb Collecting skill up before the winter, and collect enough medical beetles to keep the clan healthy. Although, to her great dislike, the flea plague has started, and while she is resistant to fleas, the two apprentices who have them definitely aren't. She just warns them to take care of themselves till she, or they, can find a rodent for mouse-bile for them.
StonePath has taken over the training of the two apprentices with his mate pregnant, and has been taking them out daily to catch enough food for the clan, and while he is sure that they will be excellent hunters, he worries he won't have time to teach them fighting between hunting and patrolling/defending the camp. This, of course, is why most cats don't have more then one apprentice, but, hopefully, they will push on, and be able to survive.
The apprentices are learning fast but, alas, they don't like each other much, and that also means they don't train with each other outside of when they are specifically directed to by their mentor. They are also trying to deal with not talking to any other cats, other then the med cat, as to not spread their fleas, and find a cure for their itchy and irritating bug bites.
Tension in the clan grows, while they are waiting for the kits to be born and preparing for winter, with few herbs, young kits and mouths to feed that can't hunt coming, but since no predators have been seen, and prey has been found, MountainStar has hope that this clan will survive.
Allegiance:
Leader: MountainStar
Deputy: StonePath
Medcat; CherryBlossom
Medcat apprentice: None
Warriors: None
Apprentices:
WolfPaw
RockPaw
Queens: MountainStar
Kits: None
Elders: None
StarClan cats: None
P.s. there is no starclan yet because no cats who believe in it has died. Once cats do, there will be starclan, though that also means no nine lives or prophecies.
Test Subject
#478 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 1:56 AM
Petalclan update #5
Yay! An update on Petalclan! (finally) I have a lot of things, and they'll be summarized and described below. :3

Sparrowwing laid down in her nest, a cold wind rustled her fur. She is having another litter of kits soon. She's hoping for the litter to go well. She watched Emberkit and Duckkit playfight, while Dustkit laid down in his nest like usual. Flinttuft padded down into the nursery den, with a fresh squirrel in his jaws. Sparrowwing purred in delight, and smiled sweetly. Flinttuft placed the large squirrel down in front of Sparrowwing, and she ate the meal. She licked her lips once she was done eating the squirrel, to get any remnants of the food off. A few seconds later, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Were the kits coming? Sparrowwing flinched at the pain, but refrained from showing too much of her pain. Flinttuft immediately figured something was wrong. "Are you okay, Sparrowwing?" Flinttuft asked nervously. "The kits are coming." Sparrowwing replied, pain in her voice. Quickly, Flinttuft brought Sparrowwing to the medicine cat den so she could give birth. (Of course, i'm skipping the birth.) Sleeping next to Sparrowwing and Flinttuft were two brown scraps of fur, Snailkit and Tinykit. Snailkit snoozed peacefully, he had a fluffy coat like his dad. Next to him was his smaller brother, Tinykit. Tinykit deserves his name for his small appearance. He looked like a hairball, but cuter. Sparrowwing licked her two healthy sons on the head, and smiled.
SUMMARIZED: Sparrowwing and Flinttuft had another litter of kits, two healthy males named Snailkit and Tinykit.

Emberkit sat next to the camp entrance, trying to see her friends training and hunting. She saw Plumpaw being trained by Flinttuft, and she heard their conversation. "The prey is running low, isn't it? I don't see much prey." Plumpaw said quietly, hoping to not disturb any prey that could be out. "Yeah, it's strange. The food supplies aren't this low normally. The only plentiful food source is the lake, but we usually hunt on land." Flinttuft explained. Emberkit then went to the fresh-kill pile, her stomach rumbling from hunger. She saw only four kills, most of which were lizards. She almost gagged, she despised the taste of lizard. She picked up a small bird and ate it, anything is better than a lizard to her. She looked towards Heatherpaw hopping towards the pond with Cloudfur, it seemed like he was about to teach her to fish.
A few hours later, Emberkit was playing with a rock and practicing how to hunt. She saw Heatherpaw hauling in lots of fish from the pond, as well as Cloudear. Featherheart followed close behind them. The fresh kill pile was filled with prey from just the pond... At least enough to sustain the clan for two days.
SUMMARY: Food supplies are low everywhere in the territory besides the pond.

Spottedpaw curled up in her nest for the night, she saw Heatherpaw shivering from the chilly winds. Spottedpaw's fur was thick and long, so she didn't have to worry about it. She then sneezed loudly, waking up Icy right next to her. "That was a loud sneeze, Spottedpaw! Are you sick?" Icy asked enthusiastically, nearly waking up Heatherpaw. Spottedpaw shrugged and said drearily as snot came out of her nose "I don't know.." Icy just sighed. "How about you go check with Duskkit? Or whoever's med." Icy suggested. Spottedpaw nodded, and trudged to the medicine cat den. Dustkit wasn't there, but Spottedpaw decided to stay in the nest anyway. Soon after, Heatherpaw was there. She was coughing and sneezing, probably ill too.
SUMMARY: Heatherpaw and Spottedpaw have a cold!

Petalstar yawned, the beautiful colors of the dawn sky were all throughout the sky. She got up and stretched her limbs out, and walking out into the dawn sunlight. She heard several birds chirping, and a cold breeze. She felt a single kick in her stomach suddenly, and she looked over, confused. She noticed her stomach was plumper than usual, even if she was normally chubby. Petalstar thought for a moment. ~Am I pregnant again..?~
SUMMARY: Petalstar is pregnant again! With who? I don't know! I think it happened automatically, since i have autonomous woohoo on. So, the dad is a mystery!

Petalstar was watching over her clan from the highrock. She bathed in the sunshine, it warmed her pelt. A sudden cough erupted from her throat. Dustkit looked up at his mother, who looked rather sickly. Snot was coming out of her nose, liquid coming out of her eyes, she sounded as if she was wheezing, and she looked sluggish. Dustkit is getting taught herbs and illnesses in his dreams sometimes, since the clan needs a mecicine cat and he's one of the only cats who can do so. Dustkit called for his mother to go to the medicine cat den. Petalstar obliged, and went into the medicine cat den.
SUMMARY: Petalstar has greencough.. AND is pregnant.. Oof.

Plumpaw was out hunting, under the watchful eye of her father. She pierced her fangs through a bird, its loud dying squacks echoed through the forest. She carried it to Flinttuft, one of the best hunters in the clan. "How'd I do?" Plumpaw asked, dropping the dead bird onto the ground. "Very well. I'm suprised at how well the catch went." Flinttuft replied honestly. "But you should try killing a quieter bird." Flinttuft joked. Plumpaw laughed and wheezed, her nose was runny. "It sure seems like it's about to be the cold season." Plumpaw suddenly said, while trying to track a scent. Was she making a reference to being ill?
SUMMARY: Plumpaw has a cold!

Spottedpaw rested in her nest, her symptoms of cold were getting worse. Her nose was incredibly runny, her throat was sore from coughing so much, she had a hard time breathing and liquid came out of her eyes. She just sighed. "I hope it gets better..." She muttered. She rested, which Dustkit advised for her to do. She looked at Petalstar, who seemed lethargic and pregnant.. She fell asleep quietly..
SUMMARY: Spottedpaw has greencough...

Pebblepaw skipped into the medicine cat den, dropping off two pieces of prey for the two sick cats and dropping off a few herbs that could help with greencough Dustkit told her to collect. She did this everyday voluntarily, out of her own kindness. But she would soon get greencough from these cats and have to stay in the medicine den, too.
SUMMARY: Pebblepaw has greencough.

The large kit tackled his smaller sibling. Tinykit squirmed away, his smallness coming to advantage. He barreled into Snailkit and they both tumbled over. Snailkit got up quickly, unlike what his name would suggest. He got up swiftly and pinned Tinykit down and pretended to bite his ear. Tinykit squealed and kicked Snailkit away. The two chased eachother around camp. Snailkit soon stopped and sneezed. He trembled while his brother still ran around. Sparrowwing ran to her son, and brought him to the medicine cat den immediately.
SUMMARY: Snailkit has a cold!

Herbs are running low, and Dustkit is having issues finding things that help with greencough. He could only find two chili peppers and one bumbleleaf anywhere in the territory with the company of a healthy cat. There's going to be a struggle with healing Greencough.

Sparrowwing, soon after coming out of the medicine den, she started getting greencough symptoms. Sneezing, eye and nose mucus, and sluggishness. She was glad her son was healed and is healthy, but she may die as this is very severe.
SUMMARY: Sparrowwing has greencough and may die to low supplies.

Heatherpaw sat next to Cloudfur and watched him fish. Heatherpaw readied herself to attack a strange-looking fish. Cloudfur stopped a second and observed Heatherpaw. She swiped at the weird looking fish, and it stung her! She jolted back in suprise, her paw felt numb. She looked to Cloudfur, in hopes of him saying something. "That was a jellyfish."
SUMMARY: Heatherpaw got stung by a jellyfish

Since you know the jist, i'll just say these two things briefly:
Featherheart gets a cold and is cured
Emberkit catches a cold and is cured

Spottedpaw felt better, as if she had no more greencough. She saw Pebblepaw get up, too. Dustkit told Pebblepaw that she was able to go, as she had healed from greencough. So was Petalstar and Spottedpaw.
SUMMARY: Spottedpaw, Pebblepaw, and Petalstar healed from greencough.

More brief things:
Sparrowwing may die
Petalstar lost a life due to greencough
Plumpaw catches a Plasma Bug

The day was rainy, and Sparrowwing looked horrible. it seemed as if her mate, Flinttuft was always there and watching her. She felt as if she couldn't move and she felt paralysed. She could always see Flinttuft worry about her, and always hear him asking if Sparrowwing would be okay. This day was different. Dustkit nudged Flinttuft to wake up. "Hey, Sparrowwing wants to see you." Dustkit said quietly, not waking the other warriors. Flinttuft's face lit up, and he went to the medicine cat den. But it was not what he wanted. He saw a lethargic Sparrowwing, on the verge of death. She looked up at him and smiled. Her breath was shallow, and she muttered "I love you, Flinttuft. I'll always be with you." Flinttuft's eyes widened in horror.. She wasn't doing alright.. She was.. "She's dying, and she wanted to say goodbye to you. We don't have any herbs that could help her. I'm sorry. The best you can do is give her a happy and peaceful death." Dustkit tried to comfort Flinttuft, his voice quiet. Flinttuft walked up to Sparrowwwing, and dug his muzzle into her cold fur. "I love you too, Sparrowwing.." Flinttuft cried quietly, warm tears dripped out of his eyes and rolled onto his cheeks. Sparrowwing smiled and her breathing stopped. Her body was limp and lifeless. Tears poured out of Flinttuft's eyes, and he sobbed over his dead mate's body.
SUMMARY: Sparrowwing died of greencough because I didn't have enough herbs R.I.P sweet bean ;w;

Petalstar felt the contraptions, and she was going into labor. She didn't feel her kits moving. She ran to the medicine cat den to give birth to the kits. There were two, lifeless, kits. Their pelts were cold and not a mew came out of them. No matter how much Petalstar licked them, or nudged them, they wouldn't move. She even named them. "..Yellowkit? Sandkit..?" She said sorrowfully. The kits were born dead, the entire litter.
SUMMARY: Petalstar's second litter was entirely stillborn.. DANG. Sadness on top of sadness, huh?

Featherheart was hunting alongside her new mate, Cloudfur. Featherheart pulled out a large trout out of the pond, and Cloudfur tossed out a goldfish. Featherheart purred happily at her catch, the pond was abundant of fish this leaf fall. Featherheart suddenly felt a kick in her stomach, and she looked suprised. She didn't mind it too, much, it could've been something she ate. The two kept fishing and returned to camp later. Cloudfur noticed how plump Featherheart seemed, and pointed it out. "Featherheart, you look pretty plump. Have you been eating a lot lately?" Featherheart looked at her belly. "No, not really..." Featherheart muttered. Cloudfur dropped his fish in shock as he realised.. "Are we having kits?" He said with excitement. Featherheart thought about it for a few moments and then nuzzled Cloudfur. "Yes we are!"
SUMMARY: Featherheart and Cloudfur are having kits! Yay! (hopefully they aren't stillborn ;w; )

Now, for more brief things. These are fairly important, but I don't feel like doing cerimonies. I may go back and edit them in
SpottedAcorn (spottedpaw) and Icy passed their assessments and became warriors!
Emberpaw, Duckpaw, and Dustpaw are apprentices now!

Thats it, and here are the alliegances!

Petalclan alliegances ~~

Leader~
Petalstar - A cream she-cat with brown and light brown stripes, and a white chest with purple eyes. Medium, sleek fur and seven lives left. Leg recently crippled.

Deputy~
Cheetahfang - A light brown tom with black cheetah-like spots and cream paws, and underfur. Short, sleek fur.

Warriors~
Featherheart - A beautiful silver she-cat with black stripes and white underfur. Long, soft fur and bright blue eyes.
Cloudfur - A white tom with grey spots, yellow eyes and short, soft fur.
Flinttuft - A black tuxedo tom with orange eyes and SUPER fluffy fur.
Spottedacorn - A light brown she-cat with black spots and white underfur with orange eyes. Super fluffy.
Icy - A pure grey she-cat with a blue scarf and bright, emerald green eyes. She is very sweet and cheerful, and her fur is fluffy yet soft. She smells like lavender.

Apprentinces~
Pebblepaw - A black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, sleek fur with orange eyes.
Plumpaw - A large black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, spiky fur with purple eyes.
Scorchpaw - A light brown tuxedo tom with orange eyes and medium, soft fur.
Heatherpaw - A small brown she-cat with dark brown stripes, light brown underfur, muzzle and paws. Has yellow eyes. Medium, sleek fur.
Emberpaw - A medium sized she-cat that has purple eyes, and is a brown tabby with dark brown stripes.
Duckpaw - A large cream tom with purple eyes, and a few brown spots.

Queens~
Featherheart

Kits~
Snailkit - A large, fluffy brown tom with orange eyes. Is white with a large brown spot, and darker brown stripes within the spot.
Tinykit - A tiny, fluffy tom with orange eyes. See Snailkit.

Elders~
N/A

Medicine cat~
Dustpaw - A small cream tom with a few brown spots and brown eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Has a crippled hind leg.

Ships~
PetalstarxOakwhisker
Emberpaw, Dustpaw, Duckpaw
SparrowwingxFlinttuft
Pebblepaw, Plumpaw, Scorchpaw, Heatherpaw.
FeatherheartxCloudfur
Soon to come~

Deceased~
Oakwhisker - Killed by Deer
Sparrowwing - Greencough
Yellowkit- Stillborn
Sandkit - Stillborn

Yay! I'm done! I hope you enjoyed this update, even if theres no pictures, sorry uwu. Hopefully I can make another update soon and not procrastinate ehehe- Bye!
Lab Assistant
#479 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 12:05 PM
Default Announcement!
Howdy there thread! Glad to see that it's more active again. I have a big announcement to make...

I'm continuing my Warriors Challenge!

However, on my birthday in September, I got a 16BG RAM, HP Envy laptop. My old 2012, 8gb RAM, crappy MAC paled in comparison to the new one, and I no longer use it. In addition, the old one is so slow, I can't transfer my BlossomClan files over, and I don't have a hard drive of sorts to move it. Even if I did, I wasn't a huge fan of BlossomClan anyway.

So,

I am starting a new clan! It will be called LakeClan. I've already made my founding cats; Seastar and Oaksplash (a tribute to Mistysplash and Oakbranch of my old CedarClan game )

I will update the website for this as well, so you will be able to see all the info on there. Soon enough, I will make a background-info post, then share my first update!

Thank you for reading! As always, until next time, BYE!! :P
Test Subject
#480 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 2:29 AM
Hi everybody I'm making a new clan as well!

Instead of 2 I'm starting with 4 cats.

Anyway our clan is PetalClan located in a flower-filled meadow which i will be spending HOURS on I'm sure 😂

Anyway let me get everything ready and i'll edit this or post again [if theres another post after mine anyway]
Lab Assistant
#481 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 3:53 AM
Default Update #1 ~ LakeClan
Hi thread! The first (though small) update for LakeClan is here! I will be mostly giving backstory to how the cats got here, prophecies, etc. I'm super hyped to do this again, it's been too long. Let's get into it...

STORY

In a distant land by the sea, a young kit was born. Her pelt like the crashing spray of waves on rocky cliffs, eyes the colour of a winter sea. Her paws and tail, graced by the presence of the rare and spiritual color of a mark her clan told tales of; light blue. She was named Seagaze. Her mother, Smokefang, knew she was destined for a life of leadership and valor. However, her father Pebblewing was afraid. He knew his only daughter would have to face great challenges in her life, much greater than that of the average warrior, or even leader. He told Smokefang of his worries, but she insisted their kit grew up how their traditions dictate she should; exposed to the world and uncushioned.
Pebblewing knew he couldn't argue with his mate, but he was determined to keep his daughter safe and sound, so as she grew up, he put light influence on her day-to-day activities. Subtle enough no-one would question why, but enough that the change in her behavior would be noticeable. However, Seagaze grew up to be bold and independent regardless, it was in her blood. Pebblewing was furious at his only daughter's actions. Why must she insist on going on patrol with only one other cat, nonetheless alone? When her father confronted her about her personality and expressed his concern, Seagaze was mad. She couldn't be chained down by anyone, especially not her father, who she now realized would give little affection for her, only what he wanted her to be. She hissed and growled at him, clawing his face once. He instinctively fought back, but he couldn't see through his anger and frustration and clawed a deep wound across her chest. She began to bleed profusely, her near-death state only then satiating Pebblewing. He looked down at her in horror, at what he had done.
He ran to the medic's den. If he was to tell the truth about how she got her almost-fatal wounds, they would surely exile him from the Clan, and he didn't want to lose his spot at the top of the clan pecking order. He ran to the medic, startled by his sudden entrance, and said she had been attacked by a badger. Luckily, they fought on the outskirts of camp, where no-one would hear the argument, so the story was more believable. The medicine cat gathered her supplies and ran off behind Pebblewing, who lead the way. Seagaze was unconscious now, she had only minutes to keep bleeding before she would die. The medicine cat hurriedly patched her up and she and Pebblewing carried Seagaze to the medicine den. Once the medicine cat confirmed that she would live, if only just, Pebblewing realized the consequences. It wasn't that Seagaze was going to die was the issue, it was that she would live. Why wouldn't she tell the Clan leader, Breezestar, what her father had really done? She hated him, surely, and even if she didn't, Seagaze if fiercely loyal to her Clan, so lying to her leader and covering for her father wasn't a feasible situation.
Seagaze woke up 4 days later, groggy and tired. She tried to move, only to be stopped by the burning agony of her injury. She recalled how she got it, and winced. She was terrified of Pebblewing, now that she knows how dangerous in battle he is. After all, she'd never seen a real fight of her own, seeing as that her father had and would never allow it. She continued to recall her memories of her father when he peeked his head through the brambled covering the med cat den entrance. She'd never seen the look in his eyes before, cold and dry, lacking the faint, fond glaze they would have before. He paced up to her bed and sat down beside it. He looked towards the ground with a steeled expression, "You know, Seagaze, I love you. You're my only daughter, and I've always treasured your presence." He looked back up at her, now with lightly furrowed brows and a meaningful look in his eyes. "You know that my dreams would be crushed, had it be I lost my favor for next deputy. And, you know, that little run-in we had might affect that. So, would you be a dear, and maybe not mention it? After all, you're fine now, right?" Seagaze nodded fearfully, the tight feeling in her chest only intensifying. "Good good... that's good to hear. Well, I'll be off, you get better now!" He exclaimed, voice still lacking affection. He turned around and exited the den, and Seagaze let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.
Throughout all of this, she had one solid friend, Oaksplash. They grew up together, and he was like a brother to her at this point. When she recovered from her wounds, she still hadn't told anyone the truth about them. After all, what would her father do to her if she did? He almost managed to kill her when they had a parent-to-child dispute, and this situation concerns his integrity. But she was stressed, and felt she had to tell someone. Her mother is dead, long gone in a territory battle many moons ago, and she had little opportunity to make friends under her dad's scrutinizing watch. So, she told her only friend and confidant, Oaksplash. When he heard of the news, he freaked. He almost went running to tell everyone out in the clearing, but she stopped him. "Oaksplash, I want to bring my treacherous father down as much as you do, but if we tell a single soul, I'm dead." She eyed him, searching for a reaction. He relaxed a bit, "Well, how about we run away?" "What?!" "Shush, damn. I mean, you clearly don't like your dad," She nodded subtly, "so, how about we make an announcement, then just run?"
She paused for a second, considering her options. On one hand, the plan should work, since Pebblewing wouldn't kill in front of everyone then and there. But what about her home? She had no clue where she'd go. But, she thought, in the words of her mother Smokefang, "Anything's possible if you have a drive, so find it."
"Alright." Seagaze said.
The next day, Oaksplash and Seagaze went out into the clearing. There were a few cats there, including Breezestar. So, Oaksplash called, "Everyone gather, we have an announcement!" Cats' ears around them perked up, and they gathered. Breeestar looked at them both with interest. Seagaze cleared her throat as Pebblewing approached. His expression was flat, but she knew he knew. "My father, Pebblewing, has lied." Breezestar raised his eyebrows at this and looked at the accused cat. Other cats started murmuring around them. "The wounds I had of late were not from a badger attack, they were from him." Now, Pebblewing was visibly angry, but he kept his silence. "Ths is true!" Oaksplash piped up. Now, things were getting more heated. Pebblewing was looking at the both of them with eyes like daggers, haunches raised. "Now, this is just stupid. Are you still mad that I told you off the other day, Seagaze?" He questioned angrily. He began to walk forward, cats hesitantly making way for him. Nonetheless, Seagaze puffed up her chest and continued speaking, "No. However, I won't let treachery stand. You tried to kill me! This isn't a question of my feelings, it is of CLAN importance! You are a hideous, evil traitor to your cl-" Pebblewing leaped at her, his teeth bared and biting at her neck. Seagaze yelped, and the gathered cats gasped, then hissed. Pebblewing managed to bite his daughter once before Breezestar and Oaksplash tore him off of her. She looked on in fear. Oaksplash looked at her from behind the now squirming Pebbelwing, "Come on, now! I'll be right behind you!" Seagaze nodded her head with her mouth agape and turned to run.
Run as far as she could.
She took only 10 strides before she heard Oaksplash behind her. She looked back, and he smiled at her. She smiled back and faced ahead. She dodged the trees and bushes, lungs heaving with the effort, but her mind as free and light as ever.
She was free now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the novel up there, I couldn't stop writing! Anyway, here's the current update on them.

NEWS!:

~ Seastar: F - Friendly, shy, adventurous

~ Oaksplash: M - Genius, friendly, hunter

~ The new territory!

~ Seastar and Oaksplash have started to practice hunting!

Thank you for reading this update! I'll be excited to see where it goes in the future. As always, until next time, BYEEE!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#482 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 12:33 PM
Default EmberClan ~ #1
yeah, no, this probably ain't even a surprise anymore i've made a new clan

okay- to be fair, i may or may not have screwed up my last one by getting too reckless with kits in my attempt to get some significant progress on the clan for a new update. so with this discovery that i am terrible at managing large populations, i'm setting a few simple rules for myself here:

1. A mated pair who already have kits may only try for kits again once their latest litter have all matured into full-fledged warriors.

2. There can only be a maximum of two actively-kitting mated pairs in a Clan at once.

3. The possibilities of death for certain Clans will be raised by twenty percent once their population exceeds twelve cats.

4. I may alter the current rules or add new ones, should these current conditions prove ineffective.

me:
hopefully, i should be able to keep myself in check and not go crazy with the kitting this time around.

also me: let's start by making kits

to challenge myself further and make this thing more fun, i've made 'starting conditions' in addition to the mating rules. the conditions are as follows:

1. I will have two mated starting cats of the opposite sex who will try for kittens first thing, thus putting pressure for the first day to hunt enough prey before we lose a valuable hunter and gain more helpless mouths to feed and keep healthy.

2. I cannot go scouting for new cats in rogue territory. Instead, starting the day after my founders' kits are born, I will be rolling a daily random generator for the chance that one of the rogues wanders over and possibly joins. The rogue will also be randomly picked, and only one may come per day-- additionally, not all wanderers will be good candidates for the Clan, nor will they always be friendly...

3. There will be no random generator 'grace period' upon beginning the challenge. Usually, for the first three days of the challenge, I do not roll for injuries/illnesses/etc. and give my cats an unlimited number of times to hunt per day. However, in this challenge, cats may only hunt once for each hunting skill point they have (this counter resets for the day when the cat gains a skill point,) and all random generator results apply regardless of the situation it will put my cats in.

woo. exciting. maybe i'll survive five days.

---

THE BACKSTORY

Flamestalk and Brightspark are the two sole survivors of a forest fire that ravaged their home and took the lives of their Clanmates. Upon fleeing, they've come across a completely uninhabited meadow territory, foreign to their woodland-accustomed eyes, and decide grimly that this is likely the best they're going to get unless they desire to venture into Twolegplace. Grieving, exhausted, and about to expect kits in the near future, the two settle into their new home, unsuspecting of what they would give rise to in the generations to come.

---

UPDATES ON THE CATS

Let's meet our founders.

This is Flamestalk. Although he tends to be easily demotivated and unnerved, he has his own mischievous streak and playful charm that never fails to lift other cats' spirits up. He can be very distracting to others, at times.

This is Brightspark. Contrary to her name, she doesn't stand out all that much and is very good at being careful and sneaky. It helps a lot whenever she seeks to nab a quick bite from the prey pile when nobody else is looking.

Deeply in love and determined - albeit with great anguish, given their recent loss - to make things work, the two immediately begin adjusting themselves to their completely new surroundings. However, there is one small problem. Being forest cats from birth and having trained to hunt and fight in the forest, the pair might as well be apprentices fresh out of the nursery, unsure of how to go about hunting in such a different environment. However, they quickly learn and get to work.

Hunting doesn't come easy, and things only get worse when they realize Brightspark is pregnant. They don't have any food, and struggle enough with the both of them contributing-- what will become of them now that one of the pair is out of commission?

The two end up both going hungry quickly, but there aren't any complications so far. Flamestalk manages to catch a rat for Brightspark before anything bad can happen to her or the kits, but he cuts it close with his own hunger. He ends up getting cranky and distant due to the unusual strain he has to put on himself just to keep from starving. This system continues in a never-ending cycle of exhaustion and hunger. Their relationship ends up suffering greatly due to Brightspark's unavoidable reliance on her mate for food, which she doesn't get due to Flamestalk's struggles with meadow hunting.

All in all, things are going terribly, but at least nobody's getting sick. We seriously need a medicine cat...

After a while, the two decide their current territory just isn't working, with the scarce prey and sparse undergrowth. They move on to a much more plant-filled grassland area, which even has a pond to boot! As it turns out, Flamestalk is quite gifted in fishing. He seems to have a liking for anchovies.
(A/N: Basically, I revamped the camp completely because the initial one was u g l y)

Things have started to stabilize in terms of food. However, Brightspark and Flamestalk continue to remain distant from one another. Perhaps, now that they don't have to worry so much about exhaustion and hunger, they'll eventually be able to mend their relationship?

Brightspark soon has her kits, and both young toms survive. The first kit is healthy and strong, but unfortunately the younger is born blind and scrawny. Their names are decided to be Boulderkit and Pebblekit, in that order.

The kits are fine, but the birth leaves Brightspark extremely drained. She will be confined to resting in the nursery for three days.

---

Allegiances Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing

Random Generator and Medicine List Doc:

Family Trees Doc:
Test Subject
#483 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 11:44 PM Last edited by xAppleglow : 23rd Dec 2018 at 11:55 PM. Reason: images didn;t work oof
Petalclan update #6
So, i'm trying to keep up on weekly updates. It's winter break, so i have more time for updates. I may update more frequently. I also started another seperate clan on a seperate world, or i'm going to. Merry christmas!

Duckpaw gets greencough, and with some herbs that Dustpaw found, he managed to get healed but still has to rest.

Heatherpaw was fishing, alongside Cloudfur who often taught her how to fish. Heatherpaw then saw a piranta, and tried catching it. She succeeded, but had nearly fatal wounds. She had to be brought to the medicine cat den immediately. She almost died, but thankfully Dustpaw had three plasma beetles. He fed Heatherpaw one, and now she's resting for a bit in the medicine cat den.

Pebblepaw crept around her territory, trying to pick up scents of prey with Spottedacorn. She felt a cold substance drop onto her head, and she looked up. She saw dark skies, with snow falling straight down. Pebblepaw thought Leaf-Fall was going to last for longer.. Yet, it seems to be an early Leaf-bare this year. Spottedacorn looked up in wonder. "I never heard of this happening..."
Summary: EARLY LEAFBARE!

Plumpaw notices a slight purple glow in the forest. She crept towards it, and then noticed. Another plasma beetle! She killed it quickly, and brought it to the medicine den.

Featherheart remained calm as she could feel her kits coming. She started to go near the camp border, but not out of it. Why? I don't know, she was just going there. Featherheart gave birth to two healthy she-kits, Icekit and Snowkit. Named after the sudden

Snowkit gets greencough, and similarily to Duckpaw, she gets healed but has to rest for a few days.

Pebblepaw/song, Heatherpaw/wing, Plumpaw/frost, and Scorchpaw/pounce became warriors! And immediately after, Heatherwing is a queen. Who the dad is? I know, but i'd prefer not mentioning it. (it's not any of her relatives)

Featherheart, Petalstar and Icy get a cold. Thankfully, Dustpaw got a bit of Peppermint before leaf-bare, so he healed them all quickly.

Petalstar is pregnant AGAIN, with Cheetahfang's kits now. I'm not doing this, it's autonomous ;w;

Cheetahfang assists Dustpaw to the Moonfall, and Dustpaw is now Dustleaf.

Petalstar, well, uhh.. She loses another dang life.

Leader~
Petalstar - A cream she-cat with brown and light brown stripes, and a white chest with purple eyes. Medium, sleek fur and three lives left. Leg recently crippled.

Deputy~
Cheetahfang - A light brown tom with black cheetah-like spots and cream paws, and underfur. Short, sleek fur.

Warriors~
Featherheart - A beautiful silver she-cat with black stripes and white underfur. Long, soft fur and bright blue eyes.
Cloudfur - A white tom with grey spots, yellow eyes and short, soft fur.
Flinttuft - A black tuxedo tom with orange eyes and SUPER fluffy fur.
Spottedacorn - A light brown she-cat with black spots and white underfur with orange eyes. Super fluffy.
Icy - A pure grey she-cat with a blue scarf and bright, emerald green eyes. She is very sweet and cheerful, and her fur is fluffy yet soft. She smells like lavender.
Pebblesong - A black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, sleek fur with orange eyes.
Plumfrost - A large black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, spiky fur with purple eyes.
Scorchpounce - A light brown tuxedo tom with orange eyes and medium, soft fur.

Apprentinces~
Emberpaw - A medium sized she-cat that has purple eyes, and is a brown tabby with dark brown stripes.
Duckpaw - A large cream tom with purple eyes, and a few brown spots.

Queens~
Featherheart - A silver tabby with grey eyes
Heatherwing - A small brown she-cat with dark brown stripes, light brown underfur, muzzle and paws. Has yellow eyes. Medium, sleek fur.

Kits~
Snailkit - A large, fluffy brown tom with orange eyes. Is white with a large brown spot, and darker brown stripes within the spot.
Tinykit - A tiny, fluffy tom with orange eyes. See Snailkit.

Elders~
N/A

Medicine cat~
Dustleaf - A small cream tom with a few brown spots and brown eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Has a crippled hind leg.

Ships~
PetalstarxOakwhisker
Emberpaw, Dustpaw, Duckpaw
SparrowwingxFlinttuft
Pebblesong, Plumfrost, Scorchpounce, Heatherwing.
FeatherheartxCloudfur
Icekit, Snowkit

Deceased~
Oakwhisker - Killed by Deer
Sparrowwing - Greencough
Yellowkit- Stillborn
Sandkit - Stillborn

Sorry for the short update! Nothing much went on, but i'll update sooner this time because it's christmas break! Cya!
Test Subject
#484 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 5:36 AM
So i forgot there was another clan named petalclan so i changed my clan's name to LushClan instead.

Everything is done so i'll be posting a real update soon.

I came up with a system for yall to use if youd like...

So your cats will be hunting a lot to feed everyone. Every piece of prey caught equals 1 hunting point. Hunting points can be traded in for various things.

Herbs; 10 points per bunch of 5.
fish [if your sim has a hunting skill]: 25 pts per fish
New cats: 50 pts per cat

[maple leaves can also be traded in for herbs at the cost of 5 per herb]
[chip bags and feathers can go toward Fish. 15 per fish.]
Test Subject
#485 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 6:01 AM
Default Lushclan start
SO, an introduction and tour is first

Its a pain to do this on mobile x.x
Test Subject
#486 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:58 AM
Hey guys, I have kinda a long update so, here goes. Also, sorry this isn't very poetic or story like, but this is my third time writing this, after accidentally deleting the first two, I've just given up at writing this nicely...
MountainStars kits were born, healthy, and strong, one girl and one boy. the girl was named Aspenkit and the boy was named Dustedkit. While she is very healthy and strong, Aspenkit is mute by choice (I did this because I thought it would be a nice
CherryBlossom has collected a bunch of medical beetles, and is well stocked against any patients of green cough she might get with three rainbow beetles! Non of which she caught because she is TERRIBLE at hunting, or just land hunting but nobody knows how to hunt at sea.
A knew cat was found, and after proving himself, MountainStar named him ThistlePelt and let him join the clan.
The mentorship of WolfPaw was handed over to him, and while training her how to hunt and fight, he also teaches the deputy how to fight because nobody knows how to.Although, even before he became a warrior or her mentor, ThistlePelt had taken a liking to WolfPaw(I'm doing a love triangle between WolfPaw, RockPaw, and ThistlePelt) ThistlePelt and WolfPaw, not feeling tired as the rest of the clan fell asleep, and decided to train in fighting.
in addition to what i said before, I was looking away from them, and had 'try for baby' on autonomous, and i guess their Que for play pounce was finished cause when I looked back they were trying for babies, aaaaaaand it wus successful... Welp!, this is gonna get interesting, I wonder how shes gonna hid her pregnancy, especially considering that, on the second day, pregnant mothers cannot hunt. She will also have to find a way to find a way to give birth without anybody noticing, and "find" the kits
RockPaw and Wolfpaw became friends again, and were hunting together during a hunting patrol.
Also, I think I'm going to start some more challenge later, mostly because no wolves, bears or predators of any kind has been seen, so i'm just going to add the gnomes that attract/ allows creatures to get on your lot, I'm going to add park lots that can be used as territory, I say this because parks are much harder to defend because other sims go to them, and i'm going to make my own harder generators for sickness and injury and stuff.
Any who, sorry for the boring update, here is the
Allegiance
Leader
Mountainstar: Silver grey she-cat, only has one life because, no Starclan!
Deputy
StonePath: Light grey with black on his hump, and black on his shoulders that go up to one of his ears, tom.
MedCat
CherryBlossom: Dappled with light orange, silver, brown, black, and white. She-cat
Medcat app
N/A
Warriors
ThistlePelt: Really big, long tail, silver and really, REALLY fluffy. Tom
Apprentices
WolfPaw: Light silver with black cheetah spots
RockPaw: Dark grey, darker grey muzzle. tom
Queens;
MountainStar(look up for physical description)
Kits
AspenKit: Brown back and chest, dark legs, and white neck She-cat
DustedKit: Same as AspenKit, except that he has grey on one side of his face, and he is a bit bigger. Tom
Elders
N/A
Starclan
N/A for now...(and hopefully a while)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#487 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 7:44 PM
Default ???Clan ~ Update #1
... I'M SORRY FOR RESTARTING AGAIN OKAY I GOT A NEW LAPTOP

in all seriousness though, with improved graphics and a way better frame rate this game is super gorgeous oh my god.

so, for this save, i'm using the "starting from scratch" method. my founder is a loner with clan blood, but she has no idea that the clans ever existed, and she does not believe in starclan. like my last save, i'll be having rogues and loners visit and potentially join, but for them to actually become a proper clan, i must meet these criteria:

1. The place where cats will communicate with StarClan must be found. Once at least two other cats aside from my founder have joined the group, I will roll a random generator for the chance that someone will have a dream sent from StarClan about where the place is. Then I will roll a random generator for who receives this dream, and whoever it is will be the Clan's very first medicine cat.

2. There must be at least five adult cats in total. Just for good measure and added challenge.

the only other thing i guess i have to say is that the kit rules still apply, and i think i'll make this more story-like for entertainment's sake. wellp. with that being said, enjoy!

~*~*~

Woah...

Flame-colored tail tip twitching and white-mitted paws kneading the sandy ground in just barely contained excitement, the wide onyx gaze of the long-furred ginger she-cat swept wonderingly over the breathtaking landscape of this strange new paradise she had just so happened to stumble upon. As she wandered round, batting mischievously at the pebbles that littered the ground and poking her head through bright green bushes, she couldn't help but ask herself how anyone else could possibly have missed this.

There's a mountain, and flowers, and big rocks and everything! The loner peered over the ledge of a large hill, delighted to see that it overlooked the whole place. She could totally sleep up here. Oho, the mean old mousebrain said I'd never find a place to stay and would die out in the streets! And yet, here I am. Maybe I should even bring him over and show him he was totally wrong!

As she explored further in, she discovered that not only was there a really cool private area just for her, but it led straight to a beach, too! She'd only ever heard of these places in stories told by her mother back at the barn, remembering fondly how she'd tumbled rambunctiously over her littermates for the best seat to listen. Words of the ginormous sand-shore lake with water that stung a cat's tongue, nose, and eyes would sooth over her ears, and she'd imagine herself there, splashing her paws into the lapping water and watching as the sun set beneath the horizon.

Truthfully, she never thought she'd actually ever get to see one in her lifetime, but... then again, she never thought she'd ever have to leave the barn either. With a shudder, she recalled how the Twolegs had come out of their den, yowling and kicking at her until she turned tail and ran. She eventually came across a carrionplace, where a grumpy old rogue with a bad attitude lived. She would never know why they had chased her off-- they'd been so nice before, even leaving out food for her and the others once in a while. But, what she did know was that she was never going back. Especially not after having found such a territory.

The first day and night there were easy. Nothing disturbed her, and prey ran plentifully. However, she had to admit, she was growing sort of... lonely. She'd been surrounded by other cats constantly since birth back at the farm-- the silence was growing strange and unwelcoming, and soon she found herself succumbing to sorrow and mourning for the life she once had.

For a moment, she wondered if coming here was a mistake. But then...

"Oh. Hello there...?"

"H- Hold on! Marthe, you said there was nobody here!"

"I mean, I didn't think there was."

"W- We come in peace! We're so sorry, we didn't mean to intrude on your turf, we were just wandering you see-"

Shelly blinked in astonishment at the two she-cats before her. It was almost as if someone had heard her unhappy thoughts and granted her a miracle. But that couldn't be true, right? Nobody had been here with her, and it's not like she'd been saying anything out loud, either.

...what a coincedence.

A joyous, wonderful coincidence.

"...a- anyways. We'll get out of your territory. Sorry again-- "

"Wait." she padded over to the pair, who both stiffened in response, the brown one moreso than the gray one.

She took a moment to take in the sight of the strangers. These were cats...! Other cats, from outside the barn! And they weren't mean at all! After a moment, she was once again her usually bubbly, energetic self.

"Hello there! Allow me to introduce myself!" she burst out, visibly startling the pair of strangers. "My name is Shelly and I'm from a barn far away! What are your names? Where are you from? Oh, please stay! I even have food, if you'd like to eat something!"

The strangers exchanged a bewildered glance.

The quiet gray one was the first to speak, in a calm but uncertain tone. "My name is Marthe..."

Seeing as her companion had spoken up, the other she-cat hesitantly introduced herself as well. "I'm Canary. We're both from the Twolegplace a short ways from here, but we were just scouting for a new place to settle."

"Oh, so nice to meet you, Marthe and Canary!" Shelly meowed, bouncing excitably on her paws. "You could definitely settle here! It's great, there's prey and nice flowers and everything!"

"Right. Of course." Marthe replied, still a bit overwhelmed. "Well, we'll certainly see."

~*~*~

and that's what i got so far. i'm probably going to play a bit behind the scenes between updates and do time skips or something, i dunno. but yeah, hope you're enjoying this one so far, cuz i've got pretty high hopes for it. here's some extra pics!

Test Subject
#488 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 2:47 AM
Just a quick question, out of general curiosity, why doesn't anybody start with no StarClan? Like, if no cats who died before believed in it, there wouldn't be one, so why does everybody start with one? Or why doesn't anybody have their cats have a developing religion(as in StarClan belief) or heck, even a new one? Is it cause it's easier and they don't have to keep track of it or...
P.S.
Ur cats look awesome, DjKanine9, can't wait to read more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#489 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by domthebomb
Just a quick question, out of general curiosity, why doesn't anybody start with no StarClan? Like, if no cats who died before believed in it, there wouldn't be one, so why does everybody start with one? Or why doesn't anybody have their cats have a developing religion(as in StarClan belief) or heck, even a new one? Is it cause it's easier and they don't have to keep track of it or...
P.S.
Ur cats look awesome, DjKanine9, can't wait to read more!

Aw, thanks! I'll be sure to update again as soon as possible!

As for the StarClan thing, a lot of the people here have started off with cats that have already been part of a Clan, I believe, so it's only natural that they'd believe in StarClan. Developing StarClan from scratch and/or starting a completely different religion altogether actually sound like really interesting ideas! I suppose it's just that no-one else had the idea before, but it would be fun to see, should someone use that in their own games.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#490 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 9:12 PM
Default ???Clan ~ Update #2
woooooo didn't restart after the first update hurrah

got way luckier with the random generators than i thought. things've been going pretty smoothly so far.

~*~*~

Marthe had been contemplating leaving for a few days now.

Glancing idly over at the animatedly-chattering Shelly and Canary as she trotted past, she felt a twinge of fondness in her chest at how close the two other she-cats had grown in the past moon. It felt like just yesterday she'd been jumping at every stray noise and shying nervously behind the first object she could find every time Shelly got too close or loud for her liking. The boisterous ginger-pelted loner had really done wonders for her confidence and sociability.

With a glance over to the food pile they'd designated for organization's sake, she observed with no surprise that it was as well-stocked as always. Watching diligently over the group's prey was a fuzzy black tom with splashes of brown across his back and face, bright leaf green eyes wide and attentive-- Qorva, one of the group's newer additions. The other rogue was almost as kit-like and reckless as Shelly was, and in that sense the two got along greatly. But although he was at times immature and mousebrained, he was also the only one of the group who knew how to fish. Futilely, he attempted to teach the others, but with his immaturity and their unfamiliarity, it didn't exactly work out. Everyone agreed to just stick to their own roles.

Right next to the prey pile was the patch of heather where Shelly and Qorva often liked to roll around and sleep in, leaving the scent of nectar and grass on their pelts. With playful yowls and purrs, Canary tussled with a doe-colored she-cat whose pelt was dotted with white spots and patches, looking as if her fur was covered in freshly fallen snow. Minnie was what the she-cat was called; apparently, Canary knew her from her old home back at Twolegplace, and the two hit it off right away. Whenever she wasn't interacting with Canary, Minnie was silent and seemingly always in deep thought. It was extremely easy to startle her, much to Shelly and Qorva's playful delight.

So, all in all, life was peaceful here. The prey was plentiful, no other animals came to bother them, and everyone was content.

However, lately Marthe had been feeling as if something was... missing. Or rather, if she were to put it more specifically, she felt as if there was something they were supposed to be doing, but weren't. But whenever she brought it up with anyone else and asked if they could feel it too, they always shrugged it off and said they felt fine. Nothing was wrong. Nothing but Marthe.

It's all just me, was the conclusion she eventually came to. Look at everyone. They're all so happy, and yet here I am, unable to appreciate it at all. Maybe... Maybe this is just a sign that I don't really belong here. Maybe I should leave. Maybe Twolegplace is really where I should stay after all.

But, she never really got around to it. She continued living on, hiding her fear behind an impassive facade-- her fear of how the others would react to her trying to leave. Not that they would try to stop her, but rather that they wouldn't. That they would brush her off and continue to live on as if nothing has happened, as if she was nothing to them all along.

She curls up on a moss bed, much like she would any other night. The soft rumble of Shelly's snoring and the quiet shuffle of Minnie's paws against the ground as she dreams. And she falls asleep.

Marthe awakes with a start.

...what was that?

Gazing around wide-eyed, the flat-muzzled she-cat shook the moss out of her fur and leapt down from her perch on the nesting rock, thoroughly disgruntled.

Usually, she never had dreams, and when she did, they were always so vague and unmemorable. Usually, she'd just be on some nonsensical adventure that didn't dare adhere to logic or common sense. Then she'd think about it for a few heartbeats, and it'd slip her mind, leaving her confused before she eventually just moved on with her day. But dream... it had felt so vivid and real. Like as if she was really there, flying effortlessly across the world, swerving past trees and reaching the strangest little lake clearing. The stars twinkled brightly above the water, reflecting clearly on the lake, as if in approval of something.

And, somehow, she could remember it in full. The imagery, even the directions she had taken to get there. Was there really such a place? Why had she dreamt of it? Why was she suddenly overtaken with the burning desire to see it for herself with the others...?

She didn't know, but this had to be it. This had to have something to do with the strange feelings that had plagued her for so many days. This had to be the answer to what they were missing.

"... Shelly."

The smaller she-cat whipped around to look at her friend in surprise, startled by the sudden greeting. Marthe couldn't blame her-- usually, she never really talked all that much unless someone else was talking directly to her. But now was not the time for reservations. There was someplace she wanted them to see, and that's where she was taking them. That's what she would do, if it meant alleviating the heaviness that'd been clinging to her chest for so long.

"Oh. Heya Marthe! Need something?" Shelly asked, voice chipper and cheerful as always.

"Um. Well. Yes. Kind of." Marthe replied, sheepishly scuffing a dark gray paw on the sand-sprinkled ground. The ginger she-cat looked on with interested patience, head tilting to the side in curiosity and wonder. "I... I just had a dream last night. This is going to sound mousebrained and perhaps a little bit crazy, but... I think it was just trying to tell me -- us -- to go someplace."

The skepticism in the other rogue's voice made Marthe want to wince. "Go someplace...? Like where?"

"I don't know. It was a pond or lake of some sort, and it reflected the stars. I even remember the exact directions the dream had given me, and everything. It was too vivid just to be a normal dream, I just know that we need to go there-- all of us."

"Well... I guess there would be no harm in checking it out! Maybe it'll even help with how down you've been the past few days!"

"You... you noticed."

"Of course! Even if you have a grumpy face all the time and never talk, it's still clear to see when you're just acting sad and when you're actually sad. Honestly, you really had me scared for a while! I thought you were thinking of ditching us or something!"

"... Oh."

Shelly turned and began to trot off. "I'll go get the others! We can talk about it with the group!"

"R... right. Thanks."

"...so what you're telling me is that we've gotta leave this place because of a dream?" Qorva asked, ears twitching in skepticism. "I mean... I get it was pretty vivid, but like why?"

"As I said, I just have a feeling. I... I feel like whatever we'll find here is worth the journey." Marthe explained. "I know it sounds fishy, but please believe me. We need to go there."

Minnie stepped timidly forward, paws shuffling against the ground. "But won't it be dangerous? Even if you know the way there, there are going to be thunderpath monsters. Dogs. Twolegs." The doe-colored she cat gave a small shiver of fear. "What if we get hurt...?"

"W- Well you don't have to worry about that! We're pretty strong, aren't we?" Shelly cut in, coming to Marthe's defense. "We can just be super careful on the way there! Marthe's seen all the things we'll have to face, hasn't she?"

"Of course. We'll have to cross a few thunderpaths, but it's easy enough to avoid getting hit if you've lived in Twolegplace long enough."

"Yeah! See?"

"I still don't know about this. I know I'm usually all up for adventures and stuff, but this... this might be more trouble than it's worth. Sorry, Marthe."

"I agree with Qorva. We... We shouldn't be risking our lives over a simple feeling."

"But it's not just some simple feeling...! She's been feeling it for a long time now, even before she had the dream! This can't just be a coincidence!"

It was all spiraling downwards. Everybody was arguing. Marthe knew she should never have brought this up and just left when she could.

"Look, Shelly, we all know Marthe's been feeling down, but whatever it is, we can talk it out! We shouldn't be getting ourselves killed!"

"We're not going to get ourselves killed if we're careful enough!"

"Tell that to the Twolegs and dogs... we'd never be able to fight one off if we ever got cornered."

"Come on, don't you want to help a friend out?"

Marthe shuffled backwards, tail curling distressedly around one of her back paws.

This is stupid, Marthe.

You shouldn't be bothering us with silly things like this, Marthe.

You should've left while you could.

Her ribcage felt like it was tightening and tightening and tightening by the second. Why did she believe they would actually help her with this? After all, to them, she was just talking crazy. It was only a dream. None of it could really have been for an actual purpose.

Leave, Marthe.

Don't come back Marthe.

Leave.

Leave.

"...Marthe. Are you alright?"

A new voice emerged from the rabble of all the others, and suddenly Marthe realized nobody had been speaking for a while now. The other four were gazing at her with wide, worried eyes, and self-consciousness began to creep up on the gray-patched cat. She straightened her posture and unwound her tail from her hindleg.

"I... " she began, then hung her head. "... I understand if you don't want to go. Forgive me for bringing such a silly idea up."

"...but I don't think it was silly."

Looking up again, she was face to face with Canary. The once-anxious cat she'd brought here, and the cat who used to be her only friend back at Twolegplace. "...you don't? But it was just a dream and a bunch of silly feelings."

"Well, sure, but they're your genuine feelings. They're never silly if they really made you feel this terrible." the light brown she-cat stated, as if it were the most simple concept to grasp in the world. "Remember when I would have those night terrors and all of the other cats would just tell me to go back to sleep and that it was all just in my head? Well, you never did. You would always stay by my side until I felt alright again, and you made me feel as if my feelings and my thoughts were actually... important. You made me feel as if I was somebody, and not just a waste of space."

Marthe blinked, eyes owlish with shock. Yes... she did remember. But she had no idea it really had so much of an effect on her kithood friend.

"I've always wanted to repay you in kind for the things you've done for me, so... if this really means so much to you, I'll support it! Even if nobody else wants to come, I will!" Canary stated, with so much resolve and confidence that it pierced Marthe's heart with the very pride and happiness that the last few days almost seemed like nothing.

The next thing she knew, she was pressing her face into her friend's shoulder, gratitude swelling in her chest. "I... thank you, Canary."

The other she-cat purred and rested her chin on Marthe's shoulder as well. It almost felt like moons before another voice piped up, indignant but light and playful.

"... hey! Don't leave me out of this, now!"

Pulling away and feeling her ears burn in embarrassment, Marthe lashed her tail against the ground sheepishly and glanced over to the others. Shelly was bouncing on the pads of her paws, eyes alight with fondness and pride. "I'll come too! Even if Qorva and Minnie are being scaredy-cats!"

"I..." Qorva grimaced and narrowed his eyes before sighing and loosening his shoulders in resignation. "...fine. After that speech, I can't really not come with you."

"If you all are going... I'm going too." Minnie added, hesitant. "But if we all die, I won't say I told you so!"

Marthe gazed around at everybody, wide eyed.

"...so, when do we leave?"

~*~*~

oh my god i went so overboard with this update i'm sorry y'all

i know i should not be pulling a ship in so early on in the story but hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng i already love them so much

oh yeah, and i forgot to post this last update, but here's a doc i have with the links to the allegiances, random generators, medicine list, etc. if you wanna see em:

extra pictures:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#491 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 2:59 PM
Default ???Clan ~ Update #2.1
soooooo i've got a new idea for how my updates are gonna work.

writing full-on story chapters is pretty exhausting, as you might imagine, and it's hard to make a compelling story chapter out of pure gameplay that doesn't really have any notable plot points to go off of. so, naturally, that makes it a bit challenging to report my progress while also being narrative.

the solution i've come up with is simple: sub-chapters!

basically, they're brief little snippets of the cats' lives, reporting what exactly is going on in game from an outside perspective rather than a story perspective. there'll maybe be two or three between chapters? it depends, really. but yeah, hopefully this'll work out a bit better and put less stress on me while i provide updates. enjoy!

~*~*~

First off, here we have our leader and medicine cat. Yep! You heard me, leader! I rolled a random generator to decide who would be the leader, and Canary got it! The new names that StarClan provided for them are Whisperpool and Goldenstar. You... can probably guess which is which.

And here we have Emberflight, who was once Shelly, and Turtlesplash, who was once Qorva! I felt it quite fitting that Emberflight would be chosen as the deputy, seeing as she, Whisperpool, and Goldenstar were the three very first cats in the Clan. But that's not the only announcement I have to make regarding the two of them. There's also...

Kits! Here we have Firekit, Poppykit, and Eelkit, all three surviving birth! Poppykit and Eelkit are the two elder kits (in that order) and both she-cats, being the two black ones to the right. The youngest and the only tom is Firekit, the orange one on the left. I love how the she-cats have their mother's eyes with their father's features and vice versa for Firekit! I also love that they all inherited Emberflight's white mitts, it's adorable.

And not only do we have kits as new additions, we've got Simon! He visited on the day the kits were born, and I'm not yet sure whether I'm going to keep him around or not. He seems to have known Whisperpool from back at Twolegplace.

Here's Snowspeckle, who used to be Minnie! Not much has happened with her but she's living her life like all the others and enjoying her youth. Fun fact: Snowspeckle is actually the youngest out of all the adult-aged cats in the Clan! Like- no, I'm serious, all of the other cats are about 20-something days into their adulthood, and Snowspeckle is less than 10. Wild.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#492 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 7:33 AM
Default SunClan ~ Update #2.2
So I got some sad news today, y'all. So, which one first, the bad news or the worse news?

I'll go with bad first.

Simon, in the end, did not join the Clan. He decided life in the wild just wasn't for him and made the journey back to Twolegplace. But a while right after, Snowspeckle was officially announced to be pregnant. Suspicious.

(I just really needed a way to make sure the Clan's bloodline continued, to be honest. This sudden romance was rushed and probably wouldn't work out anyways so I only treated it as such.)

And as for the worse news, Turtlesplash is dead.

Yup.

Went out to sea to fish and never came back. The cause, you ask? Piranhas that shouldn't be there.

No, seriously. He's been catching piranhas and injuring himself since the beginning of this save, to the point where Whisperpool had to yell at him about keeping himself safe. And tonight was not his lucky night. He rolled a full 100 on the injury severity scale, and I was like "Oh. There he goes. He's been eaten."

Whisperpool had three whole rainbow beetles, but... HOW DOES ONE HEAL AWAY GETTING EATEN ALIVE?! So I couldn't find a way to make that work. And I changed the official story to him getting swept out by the tide and eaten by sharks instead of piranhas, because piranhas don't inhabit oceans, dammit. They shouldn't have been there but I don't know how to change it so guess he'll die.

In other news, freAKING NANCY LANGERAK.

Also Goldenstar fell ill and I gave up on trying to find herbs so I let her lose a life.

...what
Test Subject
#493 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:32 AM
Just a small update about Lilyclan it's not going to be in story form since it's not that important. The next post may or not be since it involves our lovely leader Whitestar and Duckstream. Anyways let's dive in.

First off my boi Leappaw has become Leapmask! For his resilient and being well skilled at Hunting and Fighting (Odd that Whitestar is testing her recently made warrior so soon I wonder what plans she has for him?)

This is Littleswirl and I'm not done changing his design so this is not his final look but I caught these two playing together and I just had to take a picture of this.
Since in this clan Spirit of the land is inherited by blood line and not by a glowing flower. Which sucks because Loonkit would have been the perfect spirit of the land kitty.

we have Batkit hanging out with another clan cat. I think she just has an effect on cats that draws them in. She seems to be hanging out with Pikepad and Brightriver and has a good relationship with both. I have a feeling that Brightriver is going to be taking another paw soon. Maybe all the kits will become Fishers

Just a nice warm update since next one will be very interesting and let's just say Whitestar's going to start a war with either Owlclan or Light/Darkclan. Which at the moment aren't in good shape.
Test Subject
#494 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 7:50 AM
Wow! I can't believe how often this thread is updated even though it was created 4 years ago. I was wondering if I could try this challenge as well? Also, is there some kind of leaderboard here? Thanks!
Test Subject
#495 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 12:42 PM
Hey Eliza!

You dont need to ask to participate, just jump on in! There use to be if im not mistaken but i bwlieve its no longer updated.
Test Subject
#496 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:53 PM
Thanks! Sorry for the late reply, I was being driven back home since I was in another state.
Test Subject
#497 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 11:21 PM
Whitestar was with her mate Duckstream the current spirit of the land and his well trained apprentice Littleswirl. Her mate seem determined to bring the young tom with them despite Whitestar's protest. She caved in with the promises of fish and an extra longer grooming session. She let out a digested look at the state of Lightclan. "This is gross, all this soot and ash is messing up my fur" She snorted. "Well you'll have a mate to make sure it's nice and shiny again," Duckstream comment. Whitestar let out a grunt as she lead her two cats inside territory she notice that there were no patrols coming through making it easy to slip into camp. Which was untouched by the fire only it's territories were damaged. The three cats walked into the now empty camp. Whitestar became to worried if they have move to another camp but spotted a gray tortie she-cat herding kits at of the supposed nursery. She padded up to her which earned a panic look and she placed herself protectively in front of the kits. The queen let out a yowl, "Intruders, Intruders in Lightclan!" Whitestar step back not expecting the queen to be so loud. "Intruder? No were not intruding I wanted to ask where Driftstar is" Meowed Whitestar blinking in surprised. "And why should I trust you!" She shouted pressing the kits behind her.

"Whitestar, Why are you here?" Asked a Gray pointed tom. Behind him was every cat in Lightclan standing their claws unsheathed and their pelts fluffed up ready to fight any cat that dare's cross them. "There trying to attack us! They probably brought some of their warriors here." Cried the tortie queen. "I'll see if that true Halfstream," Meowed Driftstar. He gave the queen a reassuring and comforting look before narrowing his eyes. "Dayflower, Rapidstride, Hailsky escort Whitestar and her clanmates to my den. The rest I want you to separate into small patrols no more than three cats. We need to save our strength but keep firm on our border." Ordered Driftstar. Cats began to move as they follow the leader's words. The leader's den was a mix between undergrowth and rocks making it look dull in Whitestar eyes. "Don't they have any flowers or shiny stones to decorate their camp with?" She neatly sat herself in the sandy den right next to her mate. The group had formed a circle with each other.

"So why are you here and are their any other cats with you?" the tom meow. Driftstar gave each cat a suspension glance and fluffed up his fur letting them no that they were not welcome here. " Yes I only brought my spirit of the lands here, I have no need to bring an army. As for your second question well after your clan and Owlclan decided to stop showing up at gatherings we want to see if we can help you in anyway. Our spirt of the land as you know can make territories." Respond Whitestar. Her tone came out as polite and respectful, which did caused Driftstar to relax a little. "That is kind of you Whitestar but We don't want new territories we just want our old ones back" Meowed Hailsky. A flash of sorrow cross the tom faced as he spoke. "Understandable, I wouldn't want any of the territories that we have to be changed in anyway. But our spirit of the land does so much more than that. Remember in New - leaf we had to stop going to the gatherings because of how flooded our camp and territory became?" The white she-cat said. "Yes you smelled of wet fur and mud for a while" Snorted Rapidstride. A flash of anger cross Whitestar's face before going back to the gentle yet motherly look she was giving. Rapidstride notice the change and was about to comment before Duckstream jumped in to speak," Indeed we did smell awful but we did manage to fix our territory. Before any cats drowned or were starved. You see with the right tricks and herbs we can get our spirit of the land to restore every clan's territory and make it look like the fire never happened." The Lightclan cats blinked before whispering to each other. "Your spirit of the land can do that?" Question Dayflower. A tone of unsure present in her voice. "Yes, If you want we can bring her here and we can demonstrate." Answered Duckstream. A small smile came to the she-cat at the thought of having their territory back. But Driftstar held the same expressionless look since the beginning of the meeting. Rapidstride held nothing but a hostile and suspicious look to him. "I'll have to think about this offer, I much prefer if my spirit of the land was able to fix our territory instead of another." Driftstar reply. Whitestar nod as agreeing with the leader. Then Littleswirl perked up and gave a tail signal at the to which caused of look of worried and hostile to the Lightclan cats. "Oh? Yes thanks for reminding me Littleswirl, I wanted to give you this before we left as something to help you." Purred Whitestar. Which the three Lightclan cats exchange looks at each other. Littleswirl open the leaf he was carrying to reveal a shiny rainbow colored beetle. Dayflower eyes widen while Driftstar blinked. "Y- You- Your giving us a rainbow beetle? You have kits in your camp! Why would you give it away like that" Cried Dayflower. Driftstar touched his tail with hers and whispered something to make the she-cat to relaxed. "Well we have plenty of other items we used to heal kits but I know the most common and sought after is this beetle. So there is nothing wrong with making sure all of our clan's kits make it through Leaf-fall and Leaf-bare" She responded, "Now we will be taking our leave, do get back to use when you made up your mind Driftstar my clan would love to work with you." With a flick of her tail Littleswirl and Duckstream where by their sides and walked out of the den a proud and confident look to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goldenshade was walking around the great ruins that made up their home it has been through so much be remains stable thanks to their spirit of the land. She was hunting down the clan leader when she walked through on of it's large arch doors and seen Duckstream and Whitestar with each other deep into their conversation. "So you think they will accept it?" Asked Duckstream. "They would be mouse-brain not to? Unless they would like to see their clan suffer," Snorted Whitestar. Goldenshade was about to leave until she heard her name being called she turned around to see a smiling Whitestar and a expressionless Duckstream staring at her. The White she-cat flicking her tail to come over. Goldenshade nod before quickly padding over. She sat inside their den and meowed," So what's going on?" Duckstream filled her on everything how awful Lightclan looked and how Driftstar respond to their deal. "So you made a deal with Lightclan," Asked Goldenshade. A hint of irritation in her voice. "You think that crow- food clan would ever accept a deal from us." She meowed almost sounding like a growl. A quick glare from Whitestar made the she-cat drop the tone and use a more favorable and respectful one. "So what will you do if they don't accept, I'm sure you wouldn't take no for an answer." The answer she got was a angle fish being thrown at her. She jump back and gave a confused look. "This my dear Goldenshade will attract the death fish that our little Leapmask brought to us. Now ask me again if Lightclan will dare say no to use after they lose a few of their members to this..."

One last post before I forced to go back to school which means that these posts will slow down. I don't have any interesting pictures but now we get to go back to Owlclan who has been hit the hardest by the fire and had to move their camp to somewhere temp. and hope that their old one will recover thanks to their spirit of the land ability to grow herbs, and such anytime they need of course it depends on their level of course. I don't know who's point of view I will be writing for but I'm thinking of diving into the mind of my fierce Glader Sunstrike who now has a complete change of mind. Until next Update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#498 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 7:06 PM
ooooooooof I haven't updated in like a week oh no--

AaaaAAAA once the weekend comes around I'll try to get another one out. But, I have still made a bit of progress! Look forward to seeing little ones next update!

PS: Also, I *cough* may or may not have discovered the Instant Baby cheat. There are,, a LOT of rogue babies running around on the map rn. Which means the blood of the older generations can carry on more sustainably! Yaaaay! But I suspect they may or may not also be the cause for the sudden lag I've begun to experience, so... whoops.
Test Subject
#499 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 12:35 AM Last edited by eliza <3 : 9th Jan 2019 at 12:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
ooooooooof I haven't updated in like a week oh no--

AaaaAAAA once the weekend comes around I'll try to get another one out. But, I have still made a bit of progress! Look forward to seeing little ones next update!

PS: Also, I *cough* may or may not have discovered the Instant Baby cheat. There are,, a LOT of rogue babies running around on the map rn. Which means the blood of the older generations can carry on more sustainably! Yaaaay! But I suspect they may or may not also be the cause for the sudden lag I've begun to experience, so... whoops.

I also have that, since I use NRass mods in my Sims 3. I believe that's where it may come from if im correct. Also it's okay if you can't update often
Test Subject
#500 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 4:54 AM
Hi, so I made a new Clan in a Sims 3 world. I'm excited to get started! I created 2 cats, Cloverstar and Dandelionpelt. They're both toms, and they have already talked about stocking up prey and going off to find some cats from the farm to join their Clan. They both know that the 'leader' of the farm cats is pretty aggressive and possessive, not to mention the dog that's round and about the farm. But, they're willing to go and try. Hopefully, I'll update soon! :lovestruc
Page 20 of 27