Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 12:10 AM Last edited by Qmisher : 12th Jan 2017 at 3:53 PM. Reason: Solved!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Some custom sliders don't appear, some appear
Quote:
Hello, I'm encountering a problem with custom sliders. While I successfully can use some of needed ones (Jonha's seem to work, Bella3lek4 etc.), other ones which I need don't even show up. Some of those including "upper lip slider by Sage", sliders from OneEuroMutt's pack (lower lip height, curve), other Ahmad sliders etc. (eyelid width and others). I'll provide actual list of them when I ll can, currently had to speak what I remember.

Ok, now some info. Currently only Sims 3 (1.67; haven't bought ep/sp yet, do they influence workability too?); PC is win 10; for CAS functionality I use Xcas core mod full, tried to set to 100 sliders - didn't help, and when I tried to delete all customs to test and only left two of those - then I realised that they just don't work or something. Tried deleting cache also, same.

That's it for now, I'll update post with more specific if needed when ll be able. And while I guess some of those sliders are old but I'm sure I saw people using them lately so that's why I m upset and looking for advice.

Looks like my lack of knowledge was the problem. I haven't checked all yet, but those sliders i was referring to...actually are there! I just needed to switch to certain areas instead of staying in "Global" - yeah, really, i don't know how i missed that, and instead was thinking that files are wrong, cache issues etc. Don't be like me, then Thanks and hope others won't follow my mistake. The reason might be that i was used to other character editors so i didnt pay attention to those "circles" which changed availability of sliders depending on what you choose.