Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:27 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:34 PM.
Default Resource for builders: 2xN base game mini lots
I posted a set of empty templates in this thread: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5 residential lots, each in 2 directions, for the base game.

(Sorry for the shameless plug, but I've been looking for 2xN lots before and would have been very happy to see a pointer in this forum .. most builders probably won't check the lot uploads for this kind of thing)

Other mini lots:

Nx1 residential (Andi8104)
1xN residential (Nightguy82)
Nx1 community (MaryLou)
Nx1 and 1xN residential (MaryLou)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:59 PM Last edited by niol : 24th Sep 2007 at 6:18 AM.
Thanks for the listing. pretty handy...

maybe, sticky this thread and/or add the infos into wiki for build mode...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 12:50 AM
Thank you. Your were right about me not noticing these in the download list.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:58 AM
Thank you plasticbox for posting here (I might have missed your great lots otherwise)

Retired from Simming