Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:50 PM
Default extreme gooseitutde
hi i've been a member a while but never posted.

anyway i'm boring. i'm a student and my career goal is to trade sovereign debt bonds for an investment bank. my favorite games are The Sims and Victoria II (because I have an obsession with economics and history)

also i have a weird fixation on Canadian geese.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 3:05 PM
Hi @heartsheartsxyz Welcome to the site!

I've never met anyone with that particular lifetime ambition before.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @heartsheartsxyz Welcome to the site!

I've never met anyone with that particular lifetime ambition before.

yeah i'm weird, when i was a kid and everyone around me wanted to be a football player or actor or something, I wanted to be a Hedge Fund Manager.

Although being obsessed with finance and investments is about the most useful weird obsession someone can probably have. I'm 21 and I already get pretty good returns trading on the foreign exchange (currency) markets because I've been teaching myself this stuff since I was 12.

Hedge Fund Management is still my goal, but trading sovereign debt bonds are how I'm going to get my foot in the door.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:25 PM
Hey! Welcome to the site! That's indeed a really particular goal! Good luck with it and have a nice time here

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: