Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:46 AM
Sonic mod in Sims 2 or 3
personally I think we should have sonic mods to play as the characters, you know to make our "fantasies" come true.
either that or Sega should make a sonic dating game where anyone can get together or something that's be awesome. :lovestruc
anyways what I was saying...
I mean with all the stuff they have on second life, sims is just the next step.
I can't afford anything that would be able to make anything for like modding and stuff but if someone is bored out there and knows how to mess with that kind of stuff.... *looks hopefully into the crowd of no one* I'd really appreciate it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonic6912369
personally I think we should have sonic mods to play as the characters, you know to make our "fantasies" come true.
either that or Sega should make a sonic dating game where anyone can get together or something that's be awesome. :lovestruc
anyways what I was saying...
I mean with all the stuff they have on second life, sims is just the next step.
I can't afford anything that would be able to make anything for like modding and stuff but if someone is bored out there and knows how to mess with that kind of stuff.... *looks hopefully into the crowd of no one* I'd really appreciate it!

yeah, i also think we could use stuff like that in Sims 3. could use all kinds of sonic and maybe other game or anime characters.

i was thinking Mutio from Blue Submarine no.6 also, just so i can make the pairing i always wanted( and most fans too).
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 10:15 PM
I really wish it happened. We could try to get the character models from Sonic Heroes into some kind of modelling program, like Blender or Milkshape, then make it some kind of clothing. There is a thread like this but it's seriously outdated... for 6 whole years!

Here it is: http://forumsx.sonic-cult.org/index...owtopic=1240936

We could also use the Sonic Adventure DX models, since they are the only two Sonic games for the PC.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:03 AM
Heh,i dont think that Sega made Sonic in sims.Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3! And what?Right, nothing.I mean official Mod,or how it say right on English..

But i love Rouge and Shadow so much(yes i know about my username but when i register here i don't know how write her name correct) so i think i can made them is Sims .And made Rouge(Shadow in progress) for Sims 2.Models from Sonic Riders and Shadow the Hedgehog.But i use head, boots and handcuffs(?)my sucks English) and remade standard swimsuit for Rouge's..parameters .
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....2F31533833&qo=0
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....533833#/d3laf0j
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....2F24978239&qo=0
Yep,i so big Shadouge fan
I know shes too big for Sonic size,but sims have a human skeleton ,so or big Rouge or wait many years,maybe some creator made her(or some else from Sonic) in normal size.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roge's Heart
Heh,i dont think that Sega made Sonic in sims.Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3! And what?Right, nothing.I mean official Mod,or how it say right on English..

But i love Rouge and Shadow so much(yes i know about my username but when i register here i don't know how write her name correct) so i think i can made them is Sims .And made Rouge(Shadow in progress) for Sims 2.Models from Sonic Riders and Shadow the Hedgehog.But i use head, boots and handcuffs(?)my sucks English) and remade standard swimsuit for Rouge's..parameters .
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....2F31533833&qo=0
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....533833#/d3laf0j
http://banneragirlbunny.deviantart....2F24978239&qo=0
Yep,i so big Shadouge fan
I know shes too big for Sonic size,but sims have a human skeleton ,so or big Rouge or wait many years,maybe some creator made her(or some else from Sonic) in normal size.

OMFG!!!!!!! THATS SO EPIC!!!!! IVE DREAMED OF THIS FOR A LONG TIME!

If you make all the Sonic characters... one by one... I will literally explode in endless joy. But make sure you take their official ages into consideration: Sonic and Shadow are 15 so their mesh's should be for teenagers. Knuckles is 16 so his mesh is for teens as well. Tails is 8 so his mesh should be for children, Amy... well, I know she's 12, but I think she'd look best as a teen. Rouge is 18 so her mesh is for adults, and yeah.

Basicly, anyone who is under the age of 18 can be teens, and anyone who is under the age of 12 can be children, and anyone who is 18 or over can be adults.

And guess what? Shadouge is my favourite couple of all time
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 8:31 PM
Well,but if you will take the age,sims may not be able to date to each other.
P.S.:I understand that you love Shadouge and I don't forbid you to love the couple,but I hope you understand it's not official.
P.P.S.:I've already made Amy's Riders suit,and,after I fix my meshes in the game,I'll make usual dress.Roge's Heart gonna make her head.So soon you'll have Amy too!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 6:05 PM
i made Amy Rose's dress, but lost it... I made a Sonamy family, and they have a bunch of kids right now.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PeterFoster111

If you make all the Sonic characters... one by one... I will literally explode in endless joy. But make sure you take their official ages into consideration: Sonic and Shadow are 15 so their mesh's should be for teenagers. Knuckles is 16 so his mesh is for teens as well. Tails is 8 so his mesh should be for children, Amy... well, I know she's 12, but I think she'd look best as a teen. Rouge is 18 so her mesh is for adults, and yeah.

Basicly, anyone who is under the age of 18 can be teens, and anyone who is under the age of 12 can be children, and anyone who is 18 or over can be adults.

Shadouge is awesome

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KindGenius
Well,but if you will take the age,sims may not be able to date to each other.

Well, then Rouge can be for the Young Adult stage. I think that's datable, right? Also, I don't want the costumes for the dating, I want them for the fun of it

P.S.:I understand that you love Shadouge and I don't forbid you to love the couple,but I hope you understand it's not official.

Well, I know it isn't really official, although if you look at the essay on the Sonic News Network article for Rouge, it explains relationships to certain characters.

P.P.S.:I've already made Amy's Riders suit,and,after I fix my meshes in the game,I'll make usual dress.Roge's Heart gonna make her head.So soon you'll have Amy too!

I thought Amy was the most hated character? Not saying I do hate her, she's hot.

Anyway, why are you using the models from Riders? Is it specific quality? I don't mind what models you use, I was just wondering.

Speaking of models, anyone willing to make E-102 Gamma? He would be fun
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:54 AM
Sorry for the bump, but, is anyone making any progress?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 7:21 PM
Well,Amy isn't the most hated character.I like her,she is really nice,just she need to become more wise,but it comes with age.About Gamma,can do it,but now I have a lot of schoolwork,and I have to recover my meshes that are glitching because of unsuccessfull making Amy and Knuckles usual skins.And,first,I must finish learning mapping!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:32 AM
Well,Amy isn't the most hated character.I like her,she is really nice,just she need to become more wise,but it comes with age.About Gamma,can do it,but now I have a lot of schoolwork,and I have to recover my meshes that are glitching because of unsuccessfull making Amy and Knuckles usual skins.And,first,I must finish learning mapping!

Alright. Sounds good. Incase you haven't heard, Roge's Heart is still making Shadow, and promises to upload Rouge to MTS.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 3:04 PM
Quote:

Hehe,Thank you)

And i say you on DA,i want to make variants of sim ages.

Quote:
Well, then Rouge can be for the Young Adult stage.

Well as time when you wrote this post shes can't be YA.
Just that day when I finish it, I opened the Sims game and saw that I had a Exp.pack - University (I never played with exp.pack because i had old computer.And just a short time ago i buy notebook.)
And i remembered that Sims have a YA age.
So I remade packages, and now Rouge can be a student too)And of course tested it age.

Quote:
Anyway, why are you using the models from Riders? Is it specific quality? I don't mind what models you use, I was just wondering.

Because they are low poly.
I used part of Rouge model from SR to made her head.And Shadow's head from SR too.

Quote:
Speaking of models, anyone willing to make E-102 Gamma? He would be fun

I do not think about that.But i can say now it not a very good idea.Maybe not like a sim just like a object.(What i am talking about?I absolutly beginner in objects creation.)
_
And at least i know Shadouge is not official.But i don't care about that.Of course I will always want that to happen in games .. but this is absolutely does not bother me. And I love their relationship just for the fact that they are what they are.But I'm not serious about such things as cartoon couples it just a cartoons.
And do not ask me such questions more.
_

Quote:
Sorry for the bump, but, is anyone making any progress?

Yes,if i can named this progress.
I rarely write about the progress because I think it's better not to talk about what you do. I have 5 times reworked Rouge if you're interested.
New skin and this is least variant.If somebody don't like this skin color..well recolor it when i posted)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 6:26 PM
^ Skin tone looks alright, although I think the skin in your DA pics of Rouge in the Sims 2 are better than that, but it looks alright anyway. Actually, Rouge looks AWESOME!! Anyway, E-102 was just a suggestion, I think his model dosen't suit the human skeleton while the other character models too.

And now that you've made Rouge as a YA, she'll probably be able to date teens... like Shadow :D

I also heard Amy is being developed. Is this true?
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:51 PM
I'm glad that you did not say scary skin color)))
I know he paly but I thought it would be better.
Quote:
Anyway, E-102 was just a suggestion, I think his model dosen't suit the human skeleton while the other character models too

No, no you're right in saying that he could be a Sim .. just when characters from Sonic's more similar to humans in the body form that this robot has a different body shape. But better say I can make his like a Sim but ..I can not imagine how I would attach human skeleton to the robot model.

Quote:
And now that you've made Rouge as a YA, she'll probably be able to date teens... like Shadow :D

I don't know)I said again i never played in Sims2 Univercity.
But personally i made for myself adult coutume because i want to see this two as family(with children yeah XD).But made a teen version is non hard for me.

Quote:
I also heard Amy is being developed. Is this true?

Oh,don't ask me now..
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
Finally my Rouge is Done and available for Download now)

http://akimasims.blogspot.com/2011/09/ts2-rouge-bat.html

Maybe somebody say what he/she think about my Rouge?)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 11:45 AM
Finally my Rouge is Done and available for Download now)

http://akimasims.blogspot.com/2011/09/ts2-rouge-bat.html

Maybe somebody say what he/she think about my Rouge?)

You, my friend, are pure, super genius. I've dreamed about this a few months ago, seeing all the Sonic sims that people had made, but they were like people dressing up in cosplay. This is the real deal. Great job!

Keep making progress on Shadow (That is if you are still making him) then we can all have the Shadouge that we all love :D

Anyway, if you upload Rouge onto this site, you'll get more credit from the community. Actually, you'll get loads of credit because this will be the first Sonic sim and it may even become a picked upload!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 4:53 PM
You, my friend, are pure, super genius. I've dreamed about this a few months ago, seeing all the Sonic sims that people had made, but they were like people dressing up in cosplay. This is the real deal. Great job!

And again Thanks!
I understand you feelings I was hoping 3 years and search Sonic costume for TS2 for before decided to do it myself)
But even though I had the idea to make her as human too because it would be much easier..I'm glad that I changed my mind)

Keep making progress on Shadow (That is if you are still making him) then we can all have the Shadouge that we all love :D

Of course do him) He is in process now)
Shadouge..<3 maybe I can not hurry with it because in my game i have an older version of Shadow costume? I mean wen i Sterted game i see this costume and forgot about work on new version..

Anyway, if you upload Rouge onto this site, you'll get more credit from the community. Actually, you'll get loads of credit because this will be the first Sonic sim and it may even become a picked upload!

Eh, i thought like you too^^' But ..my submission has been rejected.Yes i no have a SEGA permisiion for usind ripped game models.So ..continue ?
That why i upload Rouge on my own blog.But i understand moderators..this site working because it legal..and using game model is not legal.But I'm not disappointed and understand perfectly why my submission has been rejected.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 10:50 AM
Eh, i thought like you too^^' But ..my submission has been rejected.Yes i no have a SEGA permisiion for usind ripped game models.So ..continue ?
That why i upload Rouge on my own blog.But i understand moderators..this site working because it legal..and using game model is not legal.But I'm not disappointed and understand perfectly why my submission has been rejected.

Hmmm, that's rather confusing. I've seen people making costumes from other franchises and managed to upload them to MTS. But it dosen't matter, because you have it on your blog now. At least somewhere to download
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 5:43 AM
Well,maybe they do not write about it?

Okay, I continue to work on the Shadow
It has a tail, but it is not visible in the image below.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 7:38 PM
Lookin' good! Don't forget to add the red marks above his feet and above his hands. Otherwise, it's looking great :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 1:12 PM
Oh My, I forgot about the stripes on his body! Thank you for reminding me because I had forgotten that he has these stripes)
And I think this is why it seemed too black
Thanks again for reminding)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 3:08 PM
How close is Shadow to being fnished?

Also is anybody else making characters?
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 4:05 PM
Not so fast.I can't made them for two days.
And KindGenius working on Knux now.But on his adult version.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:23 PM
Here's a screenshot of adult Knux head.I'm working on teen now.

I know some faces don't look wery good in front,but I don't know how to fix it.Maybe it's just Bodyshop lights and it will look in game in another way.

Page 1 of 2