Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 12:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Why wont it regeister my game?
So for years when i tried to sign up for the sims 3 fourm account it would just take me to the log in page. One day it let me sign up so i did. It said to input the i think was the serial code? ider what it was called and i didnt know what it was so i looked it up and did the one on my orgin game info and it said it was a incorrect one. I tried again making sure every number and letter was the same in the orgin and the sims but it didnt work. I looked it up more and saw its supposed to be already preregeistred if you got it on orgin but it wasnt. It wasnt a big deal to me because i didnt do much till i wanted to download some stuff from the exchange today and it wouldnt let me cause my game wasnt registered. Can someone please help me with this? It should work even though the fourms are no longer open to posting. I ataully did read all the stuff they ask you about before posting and i knew this was a thing to ask for help with. I really want to install it. I dont know if stuff from the exchange counts as custom content it probaly does but its not a problem with the ataul content its the registering. Im sorry if this was posted before or this doesnt count as something i should post in the help section i thought it could pass.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 7:07 PM
Go to their support page and leave them a message. They should be able to help you with registering the game.