Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Squeeze ME! -cottage

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 698 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 62,903 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 1st Aug 2012 at 3:39 PM
Updated: 19th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM - fixed stupid typo
Tiny and cute - that's what this Finn is made to do.

This little house is technically the smallest I've ever made, being two storeys and all. It features a small kitchen-, dining-, livingroom-combo, bedroom and a bathroom. The yard has been fenced in, except on the back, and has lovely flowerbeds and a place to sit and enjoy the nature around.

Now you're probably looking at the pictures, and going "Where on earth are the stairs?!"
This lot would have not been possible to make, without a wonderful CC object made by a fellow Finn - Get Misukisu's industrial ladder here! (the normal version, not stackable!)

Other than that, you don't need to download any CC to use this lot. Please see the credits for mods used, though.

Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price: 13365 furnished, 10101 unfurnished (It's a starter!)

Additional Credits:

Mods used when building (you don't need to download them to use the lot):
Buzzler's Builder stuff
Velocitygrass' Stencil removal mod
Granthes' Curtain height adjustment mod (Get this if you do want to move the curtains around, otherwise they'll snap to default height)

People:
All my lovelies, as usual

Please enjoy