Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 9:11 PM Last edited by oLadyPenguin : 4th Aug 2019 at 7:30 AM.
Default Game crash in CAS when editing dog - HQ
I recently followed all the necessary steps to play The Sims 4 with the HQ mod. Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried editing my dog in CAS. My dog appears as a dark silhouette (as sims often do when problems are present within the HQ process), then the game freezes and crashes. I've read that this is a common issue when using a low-specs computer or not having enough memory. However, my computer has ran the game smoothly on Ultra graphics, up until the installation of the HQ mod. The game appears to only crash when entering the Paint tab in CAS on pets, and only when I hover over them with the paint brush. I discovered that these issues stop after changing my GraphicsRules.sgr back to the original, but I need the edited .sgr for the HQ mod to work. Any tips?
Here are a copy of my computer specs DxDiag