Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 1:43 PM
Default Strange Error Message
I was surprised to see an error message come up in my game from MTS, it said that one of my mods with not work because I have not downloaded +++++++++ from MTS. The error message then went off before I could write it down. Any ideas?

Please bear with me if I am doing something wrong as I am braindamaged from a car accident and I'm not as bright as I should be.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:43 PM
Does your game run okay otherwise? is it possible to recreate the error and take a screenshot (by pressing prtscr button on your laptop) or pc. What mods DO you have installed? for example, Brazenlotus has some files that require an .xml injector script from modthesims so perhaps that error is what you are seeing.

If not recreating the error, do you remember what was happening in the game when it happened? I have not seen this message, but it is curious.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 11:25 PM
yes that is it. I'll try to find it and let you know what happens. Thank you for helping me.