Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 4:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default No premade families or townies in ANY of the EA worlds
Okay so, I honestly don't know why, but whenever I start a new game and pick an EA nhood (like sunset valley, or even a store world like dragon valley) it loads up and there's just... no sims. No families, no townies, no NPCs.
I can make a family and move them in just fine, but I'm wanting to play with the premades lol.
They used to be there when I started new games, worked just fine, but now the whole world loads completely vacant.

I'm 90% I haven't installed any mod that would effect the premade sims like this?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 11:48 PM
Yes, you probably did not install a mod to prevent the town from being populated, but we really should be 100% sure...
Try moving your Sims 3 folder out of documents temporarily, running the game to generate a new one, and then seeing if the premades are available when you start a new game.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Yes, you probably did not install a mod to prevent the town from being populated, but we really should be 100% sure...
Try moving your Sims 3 folder out of documents temporarily, running the game to generate a new one, and then seeing if the premades are available when you start a new game.

Well, I took out my packages folder and everthing worked out, so I'm gonna spend then next while doing the half/half method to find the specific culprit.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Aug 2023 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carvernosims
Well, I took out my packages folder and everthing worked out, so I'm gonna spend then next while doing the half/half method to find the specific culprit.

Hello, am excuse me. Could you tell me which mod caused the bug? Sorry for such hello from the future. I know that a lot of time has passed, but I have encountered such a problem and am looking for a solution.