Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 3:09 AM
Default WCIF 2sis items
Hello! I'm trying to find 2sis items/sets and patterns. Their site has been down for a few months now and idk where to find their items. I tried googling and I tried wayback machine already with no luck. If anyone has download links to their items/sets, I would greatly appreciate it!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 2:29 AM
Hello
did you read this?
https://millascreativecornerblog.tu...-a-sign-of-life

Some element can still be found in official links of simf..sha (I don't think it's right to put it in public) for both sims 4 and sims 3
Lunaticavillage is also part of 2sis
If all the links go to the same server, maybe everything could be recovered, but you have to wait as you say it is busy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monas
Hello
did you read this?
https://millascreativecornerblog.tu...-a-sign-of-life

Some element can still be found in official links of simf..sha (I don't think it's right to put it in public) for both sims 4 and sims 3
Lunaticavillage is also part of 2sis
If all the links go to the same server, maybe everything could be recovered, but you have to wait as you say it is busy

Yeah I did read it some time ago.
Could you message me those SFS links please? I've already looked but all of the links I found lead to the site. I don't know where the official links are besides the site (which is down)...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:17 PM
Check your inbox, I have already sent you the links, I wish they were more but I hope we will continue to find links!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 10:42 PM
May I please have the links also? I appreciate it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:43 AM Last edited by monas : 6th Aug 2019 at 10:46 PM.
sure, even though there are few links
edit: Anonymous gave us another name and we could find another link
edit:other link!
We will make a list in private of the elements that have been found it may be that everything is super close you never know
in the same way we will download all those elements and put them in private to know what is and what is not (that is, no one can download it) this is not to repeat links
(here it is only for sims 3 but if someone wants links for sims 4 can send me a private message) since for sims 4 we find some more than sims 3
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 9:50 PM
Hi! If it's possible I would be glad to have the links too
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 11:50 PM Last edited by monas : 12th Aug 2019 at 5:43 AM.
Sure, before I gave some links privately but now we have found new(one of the new link elements is baby bum and others)
I am organizing them in a private list so when I can send the links to the people who asked me
edit: we are looking for the curtain because for sims 4 it is but for sims 3 we still don't know
We are asking people in private that we have confidence that they only send us names to find the links or looking for a page that has quite specific names
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 7:58 AM
Sure, before I gave some links privately but now we have found new
I am organizing them in a private list so when I can send the links to the people who asked me

Ok I will wait, thanks a lot
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 10:31 AM
I'd like links too if possible.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 11:20 AM
Can I get links too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 9:28 AM
Sure, before I gave some links privately but now we have found new(one of the new link elements is baby bum and others)
edit: we are looking for the curtain because for sims 4 it is but for sims 3 we still don't know
We are asking people in private that we have confidence that they only send us names to find the links or looking for a page that has quite specific names

Thank you so much for doing this!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 6:33 PM
Hi! Could I also get the sims 3 links?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 11:03 PM
hi! would it be possible if i could get the links to the baby bum set for sims 4 please? been trying to access the site for months
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 8:06 PM
We stopped updating the list because: https://2sisstore.wixsite.com/2sis
  n.n

for both sims 3 and sims 4 this sure was recent

I will put this update also on my tumblr
Inventor
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 1:44 AM
We stopped updating the list because: https://2sisstore.wixsite.com/2sis
  n.n

for both sims 3 and sims 4 this sure was recent