Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 6:04 PM
Default Can't add anything into the Help Forums
I tried searching for anything that had to do with my problem, because I'm for sure I'm not the only one who has had this issue, but I couldn't find anything. So if this is a copy, I apologize.

I have tried a few times coming into this site and putting in my password, finding that it was invalid. I tried to change my password and did so and now I can log in, however, I cannot add anything into the forums. I hope this one works. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it is indeed frustrating, because I lost an issue in the forums already.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 8:38 PM
Which specific forums are you having issues with? I checked your permissions and can't see a problem with the basic help forums but I need to know specifically which one you are having issues with.

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 2:30 AM
Well, it was Sims 2 Help, but it seems to have rectified itself. I might have also hit the wrong link, too. So, I'm sorry if it's that.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 11:14 AM
No problems, glad it's working now!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 11:14 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered