Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2024 at 3:13 PM
Default Changes Required Question
I'm not here to ask anything about my specific upload, just here to question where I can.

In an official MTS post it says "on the top section of the upload, right above changes required".
I can't find it. There isn't even any "Changes Required" textbox. I can only see "Edit Upload", "Add Personal Pick", and "Helpful Resources".
Can anyone help me?

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I'm not here to ask anything about my specific upload, just here to question where I can.

In an official MTS post it says "on the top section of the upload, right above changes required".
I can't find it. There isn't even any "Changes Required" textbox. I can only see "Edit Upload", "Add Personal Pick", and "Helpful Resources".
Can anyone help me?

Hello @FuryCat
I checked you have uploaded 2 items (latest 18/01/2024) and is available to download to members and guests.

If there were "Changes Required", the Moderators would send an pm with an explanation of what changes are required, which you would then edit and fill in the box stating what you have done and send it back to the Moderation Queue Process.

If you make changes to your upload (after you upload was approved), e.g. changing a pic, editing the description etc, there is a box you can fill to record whatever changes you made but you don't need to; however you do have to click on save the changes.

Hope this helps?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @FuryCat
I checked you have uploaded 2 items (latest 18/01/2024) and is available to download to members and guests.

If there were "Changes Required", the Moderators would send an pm with an explanation of what changes are required, which you would then edit and fill in the box stating what you have done and send it back to the Moderation Queue Process.

If you make changes to your upload (after you upload was approved), e.g. changing a pic, editing the description etc, there is a box you can fill to record whatever changes you made but you don't need to; however you do have to click on save the changes.

Hope this helps?

I meant that I have an upload pending and that I had a question for the staff regarding the changes I should make, however I couldn't find the chat option. I have since found it. Thank you for responding!

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I meant that I have an upload pending and that I had a question for the staff regarding the changes I should make, however I couldn't find the chat option. I have since found it. Thank you for responding!

Hello @FuryCat
That's good you found the chat option - it's always good to know exactly what the Moderators want before you try editing.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 4:48 PM
A Moderation Queue Thread is always created when an upload has recieved a CR, the link is in the pm you recieve. All questions should be asked in there, as it's directly linked to the actual upload in the queue, so that moderators can see it.
Locked thread