Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1630
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 3744 times.
Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2018, 10:56 PM #26
Emerald1234
Scholar

when someone says your name but their talking to someone else

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Old 20th May 2018, 11:55 AM #27
RicoSuavecito
Lab Assistant

When you pull side by side with someone you know after you both left the same place and you don't know if they will wave or not so you get in their blind spot or move up too far.

Sul Sul!!
Old 21st May 2018, 1:30 AM #28
OrennaKhali
Lab Assistant

I occasionally mistake strange and bitter old chinese men for my father, when looknig for him in store.

Awkward getting stranger's attention by calling them "dad". They turn aorund and look at me, I immediately dart off while appologizing.
Old Yesterday, 8:38 PM #29
sailorleontine6
Original Poster

Field Researcher

@emerald1234 oh i recognize this

or you know this awkward thing someone says your name wrong
my mom has that with me and my sister sometimes while we don't look that much alike and i'm now 6 years younger then my sister (i look too much like my dad and my sister has a mix of both my mom and dad's look but she looks a bit more like her mom)

or you know this awkward thing you think someone is talking to you but someone is talking to someone ELSE on the phone (i have that awkward thing quite often, i always happen to think someone is talking to me but then found out someone is talking on the phone)

Section jump: