Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1384
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 938 (Who?), Viewed: 83769 times.
Search this Thread
Old 29th Jul 2018, 12:06 PM #926
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

My precious boy kitty got on me this morning to make me feed him and his sister.

A couple of months ago some kind person shared his fleas in the breezeway and we had to fight them. Unfortunately, my baby's skin gets so dried out from the treatments. He's been a mass of scratches and scabs. But I've been treating his skin with a few things I found online, and it's really working. He's not scratching or grooming nearly as much as he was.

When he got on me for snuggles this morning, I realized how much better his skin is!

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 29th Jul 2018, 6:26 PM #927
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
That being said, I live near a beach

I live inland that, next to us in the west is Pennsylvania. Where I lived as a child was close to the infamous Jersey Shore.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 30th Jul 2018, 8:50 AM #928
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

I hadn't seen my in-laws for a while and have been barely talking to my mom lately. They showed up at my house suddenly and that was kinda nice even though it was short lived.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 2nd Aug 2018, 12:03 AM #929
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Bought a Union Jack T-shirt (I have Scotch-Irish blood through my paternal grandma, but still North Ireland and Scotland make the majority of the UK and the flag)

Bought some Japanese items for a collection along with a snack crate

Bought two video games for the Switch: ARMS and Sushi Strikers: The Way of Sushido. ARMS is a boxing game that utilizes long stretchy arms not unlike those countless Looney Tunes extendo boxing gloves arms. Attached at the hand end are ARMS, which are special weapons used to beat up your opponent.

I could imagine Illumination (Who did the Despicable Me anthology) animating something this bizarre into a film. They actually had a prolonged montage of Gru attempting to break in Vector's lair and failing in gag after gag in the Warner Brothers style

Sushi Strikers: The Way of Sushido is a match 3 game with a story and special game play mechanics. If you thought that the average match 3 was tough, consider that, in this game, you have conveyor belts going in alternate directions, the plates from your match ups become projectiles and you work with sushi sprites who are endowed with skills that can help turn the tide of battle.

It's a weird game, but sushi doesn't get enough cred in videogames (usually onigiri or ramen is part of the culture both in game and in real life). I actually acquired a second sprite.

Old 3rd Aug 2018, 10:37 PM #930
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Found my engineering notes. I have some Kokuyo Campus notebooks devoted to some items that shall remain secret because I have my concerns of my image. I like it, but some things being loved is rather subjective. I'm probably buying another set of notebooks for my normal crap.

But yes, my room looks like a cluster bomb went off inside of it. I have more research before I decide to go ahead.

But the big bonus today is we finally killed that fly that's been bothering us all summer.

So, I retrieved my old notes and have plans to scan the designs into the computer and then store on disc. My room is a fucking mess and I have nowhere to sit when working on the computer. But the fly is no longer a concern to account for when in the kitchen.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old 5th Aug 2018, 10:31 PM #931
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
North Ireland and Scotland make the majority of the UK and the flag

Huh? What do you mean by that?

My day was simple. Nothing much happened. Me and the boyfriend are getting to the final few episodes of Hitman Reborn. I've seen it before but he hasn't. I love how excited he gets over it though. He can't deal with cliff hangers. He's like a kid at Christmas when I come home from work and we watch another episode.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 5th Aug 2018, 11:20 PM #932
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

The Northern Ireland flag provides the red diagonal stripes and Scotland flag provides the blue background and white diagonal stripes. I got that part right, but looking back, reading maps was one of my least successful things.

In any case I have been working on keeping tabs on tons of things in my life working. It's starting to become a browser with frozen tabs, music coming from a number of tabs and I have absolutely no idea where exactly it is coming from and the pages are text heavy with documents for technical maintenance, the US Code, Penal and Civil codes for every state and county with all 50 states. I also went out this afternoon during a hot day and yes, if you left it in the sun long enough, you could have baked dashboard cookies.

My father is going to an AA meeting with his protege from work. The two both stated their reason was for the sake of health and family. My father is going to stick to it. His main complaints of rehab last time was at the height of the heroin epidemic in Washington state. (He was in his 50's and was the only one there being treated for alcoholism and the majority of the addicted were around 25.)

It's been insane. I recently signed up for a fan club group on Facebook for cat aficionados. I posted a few pictures of Gemini and one of her got about 150 reactions. The only other reasons I am on Facebook is 1.) My family is on there and 2.) I am a fan of the famous fan artist and commissioned artist Drachea Rannak. A former Deviant Art artist, he left due to the hostile environment from hostile trolls. Either way, Drachea-sensei (-sensei can refer to professionals in any field beyond teachers in academics or martial arts) had given me pointers in the event I get back to drawing again.

So things have been exhausted trying to keep tabs on my fate and health.

Old 6th Aug 2018, 8:51 AM #933
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

So anyway I went to go pick up my medication and I was in line waiting for it. I was so bored asf so I opened my FB. Earlier I had participated in this little game where you post a selfie and someone will comment which Disney character you resemble. So anyway back to waiting in line I was looking at my results. Someone had replied with Rufio from Hook and I was laughing. Too funny.

- Sent from my iHell
Old 6th Aug 2018, 5:54 PM #934
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Had to look him up. I haven't seen that movie in awhile. It must be your spiked, multi-colored hair.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 6th Aug 2018, 8:49 PM #935
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
The Northern Ireland flag provides the red diagonal stripes and Scotland flag provides the blue background and white diagonal stripes. I got that part right, but looking back, reading maps was one of my least successful things.

Mmmhm. And part of the white stripes are for the background of the England flag too. I'd say it was Scotland and England that take up the majority of the Union Jack. Nothing for Wales though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 6th Aug 2018, 9:04 PM #936
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Quote:
Mmmhm. And part of the white stripes are for the background of the England flag too. I'd say it was Scotland and England that take up the majority of the Union Jack. Nothing for Wales though.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Vexillological origins are interesting when socio-political terms on what goes where come up.

Old 6th Aug 2018, 9:18 PM #937
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Nothing for Wales though.

I think that back when the Union flag was designed, Wales came under the St George cross as it was part of the kingdom of England. They ought to redesign it!
Old 14th Aug 2018, 10:52 AM #938
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
I think that back when the Union flag was designed, Wales came under the St George cross as it was part of the kingdom of England. They ought to redesign it!

I just realized your pp is a gif

- Sent from my iHell
Old 14th Aug 2018, 11:20 AM #939
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Cleaning up my room in the middle of the night. I figured "If I'm awake, I might as well be constructive".

Section jump: