Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1110
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 732 (Who?), Viewed: 65159 times.
Search this Thread
Old 14th Feb 2018, 2:59 AM #726
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Well, I swept and vacuumed 3 of the rooms in the downstairs area. (Our house doesn't have any carpeting. At all. We lay down rugs if need be)

My father outlined my guide lines of floor duty. There are 7 rooms in the downstairs and the hallway counts as one of them. For each room swept and vacuumed, $1 is added back to my allowance as part of an agreement to earn it back without irritating my sensory overload issue.

I did 3 rooms of floors today. I missed the entire perimeter of the kitchen by the counters' baseboards, but thankfully, my father alert to pay attention to that detail. So I got $3 and a tip on better cleaning of the kitchen.

I would add mopping to the chore list as part of a monthly cleaning.

But I had my work cut out for me on my first evaluation. My father tracked in dried mud with his sneakers. I thought my accumulation of food crumbs under my chair was bad. At least I knew of the crumbs.

Evaluation was great. Tomorrow I have floor duty in the hearth room, the mud room, the water closet (it's oddly roomy) and the hallway. I also need to finish the dining room.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 16th Feb 2018, 7:02 AM #727
Mordecai and Rigby
Bunned

1 Achievements

Beautiful music :D

This account doesn't exist
Old 16th Feb 2018, 8:29 PM #728
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

My room is less of a disaster zone.

I also collected up a bunch of socks. Now I can toss them into the wash.

I also applied for a job in janitorial and cart wrangling duties at one of the super stores. So far I passed the prescreening for employment (my mediator skills are going to come in handy with customers and within the staff) and I am awaiting for an opening.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Feb 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 16th Feb 2018, 10:50 PM #729
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

My sleepwalking episodes have become more and more bizarre. Yesterday morning, when I woke up, I was sitting in the bathtub in my pyjamas, had dumped half a bottle of conditioner over my head, and was singing "Free Fallin'" at the top of my lungs (which is actually what woke me up). I'd forgotten to block up my door. On the upside, when I rinsed it all out, my hair was really, really, really shiny and soft.

I didn't sleepwalk last night, thankfully.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Old 16th Feb 2018, 11:14 PM #730
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
My sleepwalking episodes have become more and more bizarre. Yesterday morning, when I woke up, I was sitting in the bathtub in my pyjamas, had dumped half a bottle of conditioner over my head, and was singing "Free Fallin'" at the top of my lungs (which is actually what woke me up). I'd forgotten to block up my door. On the upside, when I rinsed it all out, my hair was really, really, really shiny and soft.

Have you kept a diary and talk to your doctor about these episodes? It might be of help along the way.

Usually keeping diaries is what I do so my therapists can better understand the labyrinth of my mind. It's not like Jareth the Goblin King will claim a family member as his own if you go in and get lost. :P

Old 17th Feb 2018, 7:37 AM #731
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

That sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure why I posted this in the 'what made your day today' thread.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Old 17th Feb 2018, 1:50 PM #732
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister

I really hate that you are sleepwalking because it frightens me to think of it. But, the episodes are very entertaining. And Free Fallin is a great song!

EDIT! I won, I won!

for the last couple of weeks, my weather site has been keeping track of every time I visit. I would click on only to see a ticker with how many pages I had viewed using my ad blocker. The message continued on begging me to me white list them, don't know how and don't want to know how, or PAY them 20 per year not to see ads.

I just ignored them. They've apparently given up now and the ticker and annoying nagware are gone. Dudes, you have an entire tv channel from which to collect revenue. You don't want me looking at your site on the internet, then don't have it up.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Last edited by smorbie1 : 17th Feb 2018 at 2:20 PM.
Old 19th Feb 2018, 11:39 PM #733
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Thinking about next month.

Buying underpants (Plain white cotton will do for me...I am at the age where underwear needs to be simple for cleaning and wearing.), socks, a 1-gallon glass jar, iron-on transfers and a year's supply of feminine products.

In summation, I will save leftover money in the jar.

Section jump: