Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3925
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1056 (Who?), Viewed: 96465 times.
Search this Thread
Old 19th Feb 2019, 6:46 PM #1051
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Receiving avocado sushi.

Looking into making my diet flexible by looking for cookbooks in various dietary restrictions. I'm a pretty picky eater to the point you can't discern my dietary habits from that of a small child's.

I like vegetables and certain savory fruits like avocado and kabocha pumpkin, but fruits in both botanical classification and flavor profile seem to put me off. I think it's eat them raw that is my bitter pill to swallow, so to speak.

Wish me luck.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 19th Feb 2019, 8:12 PM #1052
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Me and Adam played Sim City 4 for a while. We then made a terrain and exported it to Sims 2. We're going to make a little neighbourhood together from scratch with empty templates,create all the townies and build all the houses.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 20th Feb 2019, 4:10 PM #1053
haywud
Top Secret Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Me and Adam played Sim City 4 for a while. We then made a terrain and exported it to Sims 2. We're going to make a little neighbourhood together from scratch with empty templates,create all the townies and build all the houses.

Just keep that sim of me that you created out of it, or at least don't do any other weird things to it. Just remember, I have a sim of you too.
Old 20th Feb 2019, 9:26 PM #1054
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Burned some discs and rearranged a binder.

Planning on buying a 6" binder.

Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM #1055
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Old Yesterday, 3:13 PM #1056
HarVee
Alchemist

5 Achievements

Oh it feels great to put people in their place after they abuse you.

"Why can't they see they're just like me?
It's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world."

Ministry. "Everyday Is Like Halloween". Twelve Inch Singles. Wax Trax! Records, 1987.
Old Today, 1:19 AM #1057
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Getting my meds adjusted and it is my turn for blood work.

I also got my jackets and bed linens washed.

I may consider going vegan. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and I think it will do me good to cut animal products and by-products out of my diet. Weird as it sounds, but I have an addiction to cow's milk. Like my father and alcohol, I derived most of my sugar addiction from the milk sugars, which is the basis for lactose.

I may have to start use of my Whole Foods discount code. I already have cancelled my junk food boxes, I am using honey because it's more a win-win for bats and bees (agave is a food source for hog-nosed bats and the agave industry is a threat to the bats. Bees, being as busy as the saying goes, can crank out enough honey for them and us. Bee farmers are pissed off at the agave crowd. It was Ruud Kleinpaast, an entomologist who helped me fall in love with the busy bee and teach me about bugs on Animal Planet. Before, I was frightened of being stung by a bee, that school children would falsely alert of bees in the area to get a reaction and laugh at my pain. Washington was a nightmare. The nice Seattlites were far and few in between.), I am seeking out the nearest Whole Foods to shop at, I am going to throw out what I can that either comes from animals or uses artificial or genetically engineered\GMO ingredients.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 2:05 AM.

Section jump: