Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:26 AM
Default WCIF A mod that adds wall textures to bed textures.
I just think that some of my wall textures would look great on my bed, great for matching paint color and bedroom color. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:15 AM
Sorry, but the mod you're looking for is called "Photoshop" or "Gimp", combined with "SimPE".

Currently, there's no way to make beds take on wall textures - that I know of, anyway. You can of course make recolors using extracted textures from walls.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 2:52 PM
There are CC rugs and curtains here at MTS and a few other sites that will match any bedding you have, then add wall colors to compliment the whole set. There are also some beddings around with matching walls. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Theorist
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:33 PM
Miss Piggi made bedding out of quite a few wall textures. The site is no longer around, however, I have the bedding. If you want it you can grab it HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep