Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:44 PM
Default The Sadist / All Deaths Challenge
So I've only started playing the sims recently and I got an idea for a quick challenge. I don't intend to copy anyone, if this challenge has been made before please link me to it and I will give credit! This is my first post, so if I mess something up kindly tell me ^^

THE GOAL: Have your sim household kill sims in all the different ways available in your unmodded Sims 4 game.

THE TWIST: You can ONLY control your sim household, and not the sims marked for death.

Rules:
  • Make your Sim Household: I recommend at least more than one sim. Only having one sim to control in killing other sims is a lot harder than it looks! Make them look however you want, give them any traits or aspirations you want.
  • Make your Lot/Apartment: Here's the catch. After making your house, you cannot change the physical structure of the house, such as adding or subtracting new rooms, floors or basements, only the decor or furniture within (The exception is fencing up the ALREADY EXISTING pool) so make sure your murder house has everything you need in it!
  • To reiterate, you can only control your household sims to kill other sims. The only exception is: directing a sim added to your household to fix broken electronics. Nothing else!
  • You can only kill sims in your household lot. You can interact with sims in the neighbourhood (the limited area around your lot) No travelling! If you are living in an apartment, then you can talk to sims downstairs then lure them in. Killing sims from called services (handyman, maid, etc.) are allowed.
  • NO CHEATS, MODS OR CC that can contribute to a sim's death, unless if the CC is there for purely aesthetic reasons. And that's right, no cheats mean that your sims will have to work if they need money. No restrictions on careers here!
  • You cannot add sims to your household and then kill them, even if you don't directly control that sim at all. The exception is the sim to be electrocuted.
  • Locking doors is allowed.
  • Adding Sims to Group (under 'Actions' when socializing with other sims) is allowed.
  • Completing aspirations and getting new traits from aspirations/aspiration rewards is allowed. HINT: some aspiration rewards make killing sims a lot easier.
  • You can use anything from Buy mode that is from the base Sims game or its packs. Some items from expansions also make certain deaths a lot easier. However, if those expansion/game packs come with new deaths, you must carry out those deaths as well.

DEATHS:
  • Starvation
  • Drowning
  • Fire
  • Electrocution (this is the only death which you can direct a sim not from your original household to fix something)
  • Cowplant
  • Overexertion (as an Elder)
  • Hysteria (Death by Playfulness)
  • Mortification (Death by Embarrassment)
  • Enraged (Death by Anger)
  • (Optional: Death by Old Age. I mean... ... you can if you want, though it just involves a lot of waiting around?)
  • Spa Day: Death by Sauna
  • City Living: Death by Pufferfish Nigiri
  • Vampires: Death by Sunlight

If you don't have those expansion packs, then you don't need to carry out pack-specific deaths. ^^

YOU LOSE WHEN: You break any of the rules, or if everyone in your sim household dies.

YOU WIN WHEN: You manage to kill sims in all possible ways!
What you do after you win is up to you. Make your sadist sims renounce their murderous ways, move on to a new game, or kill the entire town. It's up to you!