Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:05 PM Last edited by Ice Kisses : 28th Sep 2005 at 9:11 PM.
Default Help Wanted! CLICK HERE!
Hi everyone I was just wondering is anyone here wanted to participate in the making of an unofficial Sims 2 Expansion pack! I have some ideas for one already...which I'll share later. Anyways, if you have an idea, post it here and I'll check it out.

If you're interested in working on the project, just fill out the form below and PM it to me! I'm looking for help of all kinds from meshing & texturizing to creating a website where people can download it from when it's finished. I'll PM you back within 24 hrs. if I'm interested. Thanks for all your help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
Name:

How you can help:
Examples of your work:

Can you photo skin and make realistic things for the Sims 2:
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:08 PM
Hi everyone I was just wondering is anyone here wanted to participate in the making of an unofficial Sims 2 Expansion pack! I have some ideas for one already...which I'll share later. Anyways, if you have an idea, post it here and I'll check it out.

If you're interested in working on the project, just fill out the form below and PM it to me! I'm looking for help of all kinds from meshing & texturizing to creating a website where people can download it from when it's finished. I'll PM you back within 24 hrs. if I'm interested. Thanks for all your help!
Username:
Name:

How you can help:
Examples of your work:

Can you photo skin and make realistic things for the Sims 2:
Fluffy
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:30 PM
hun,

I can see you're very excited about this
but there's actually an entire forum dedicated to community projects, over on mod the sims community
you might want to check it out
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:46 PM
If you want to share your idea, please post to http://www.sims2community.com
Locked thread | Locked by: daysies Reason: [url]http://www.sims2community.com[/url]