Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:22 AM
Default Mail Carrier Uniform
Are you tired of always seeing Sims mail carrier in the dead of the cold winter with snow on the ground. Wearing Short ? Why oh Why. I am sure it was ok before Seasons EP was added.
Where can I find a uniform for the mail carrier with long pant, that can work maybe for both male and female.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:39 AM
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 2:30 AM
@Isa-WP Thank you and thank you more, :lovestruc I downloaded the mail carrier with the newspaper delivery all in one package for defaults ( the third picture to the left side from the top count down. ) I went into my game to see it and it's PERFECT with the long pant and long sleeve sweater it look like the mail carrier and newspaper carrier are dress correctly for the cold winter I already had the red set and grey- greenish set they was short pant from a very long time ago that was on that link ( out with them now ) now the game look more realistic for winter time or any seasons.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".