Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 9:32 PM Last edited by simmysmalls : 4th Jul 2019 at 10:04 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Supernatural
Default Game
gaaaaaaa
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 11:39 PM
I think when that message appears, it really means teens and younger where it says "children."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I think when that message appears, it really means teens and younger where it says "children."

I agree, but all of my Sims are adults.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 8:16 AM
Mentally or physically? Is there a kid nearby the lot that maybe touched the edge? Or a puppy/kitten? You really shouldn’t be showing them that kind of stuff, they are impressionable.
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 2:29 AM
Maybe try resetting the lot? Perhaps a social jig or something inv9lving a kid got stuck on the lot and the game thinks they are still there.....or your neighbors have a kid with a telescope looking for full moons...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
.....or your neighbors have a kid with a telescope looking for full moons...

I see what you did there. Kids will be kids.

Currently I'm a bit disturbed thinking about all of the things my sim neighbors' impressionable pet baby kittens must have seen through the fence or whatever over the years. I would hate to think the adult things my sims try to get up to in what I thought was the privacy of their own home lot would be having a negative impact on the kittens' psychological well-being and development.
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 1:43 AM
I know, pet therapists are expensive. And they do not like taking their meds.