Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 10:24 PM
Default Food
I once had scrambled eggs with bacon as a breakfast for my sims and i dont remember where it came from.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:32 PM
There are egg breakfast downloads here, just look for them!
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:36 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 12:18 AM
Yes ive seen all of them its not one of them - it was just scrambled eggs with bacon no other foods and it wasnt on here
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 2:14 AM
It is on MTS, but the only "eggs and bacon only" meal I can recall seeing is by Bienchen83, here.

Exnem also made an eggs and bacon meal, but they're fried eggs, not scrambled, and include a slice of toast. If you or anyone else is interested it can be found on TSR (and maybe the Booty, I'm not sure).
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Jun 2019 at 3:17 AM.
@Fearless Butterfly Go here at the Booty index Creator Exnem have eggs and bacon ( I have it myself and love it ) most of her foods are there.
Stroll all the way downward until you see the file that say eggsx001. rar Also there a JPG picture just above it so you can see what it look like.
Go to this link and stroll down. http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed...buy_mode/foods/

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 3:02 AM
Thank you i wil get both