Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 11:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Nraas Dresser - Random Outfits
I would like my sim to change into a fresh outfit in after showering or whenever she needs to change outfits (like arriving at a party, for example). I've installed Nraas MC and Dresser, have created more than 3 outfits in most categories. At City Hall I've set the rotation to 75% (default, I believe) but every day she has on the same thing until I force the change. Could someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 6:35 AM
NRaas > Dresser > Rotation > Affect Active > True?

That's just a guess though as the documentation reads like that one would affect the nightly rotations, not on interim outfit changes. If that's not helpful, and if no one else here responds, perhaps you could bring the question to us at NRaas? I don't use Dresser myself, but I know some of my colleagues and our other members do.