Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 1:50 AM
Default Where can I find
Just recently my game wouldn't load my sims homes and I had to reinstall the game. During moving everything around in my documents so I wouldn't lose anything, I lost a few downloads. What I'm looking for (and it don't have to be the exact ones I had) are windows that are placed at the bottom of the wall. I have this gorgeous house that uses them but I'm missing them now and can't find any anywhere. I would love to have them in black if at all possible. Thank you for your time in advance.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 6:35 AM
Do you mean long vertical ones or horizontal ones? There's one on here that has three levels of horizontal window, one of which is at the bottom.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 1:53 PM
Although this is not the house, I downloaded it yesterday to get the windows on the section of the roof (those windows are what I basically need). But I found out I can't install the house because my Clean Installer did not download correctly from Origin and I really don't feel like moving everything again and maybe lose more of my downloads.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 2:09 PM
Clean Installer is not from Origin, it's player made. Go to your post and click the underlined auto text, it will take you directly to the CI download.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:16 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Would these be any good?
https://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0&u=449187

The first one on the page is perfect, thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Would these be any good?
https://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0&u=449187

That's the one I was thinking of. Thanks for getting there sooner than I did.